leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Hey guys, anyone happens to know if it's possible to give my character different eye colors? left eye green, right eye blue for example?

Thx in advance :)

Dec 10, 2019
kinda odd, out of all the things on the don't ask list most of them make sense but why is Anal a no go?
who knows? It's creator's note in "
Do NOT Ask for these things
"
It's a little bit of a disappointing move to be sure. But one I've learned to live with.
Kinda makes it so that the only method of population control is to deliberately breed for Sterile (inbred) Nephs.
Derelict doesn't like anal. That's why.

How do you activate portals without cheat? earlier builds had a naga next to it .... but in this build shes not there by default?
oh so how do I unlock new areas?
I miss the portals
The snake lady is now in the desert area, and you can't activate the portals until you reach her (unless you use the imma lazy sack cheat).

To unlock new areas blocked off by the Cockblock Gates, you have to talk to blessed nephs. They are the unique ones, with names and a unique look. Each one has a specific request for you, for a certain type of neph. Fulfill their request and they'll give you their keystone, which can be used to open a gate. Keystones are generic, any keystone works on any gate.

The breeding requests board has a Special Requests tab which lets you see the blessed requests once you've gotten them. That's also how you complete the quest. Then go to the blessed neph to get the keystone.

Don't steal the keystone from the slime unless you want to make her cry (sad ending for her). Progress further on and there's something (I think a pearl?) that you'll find that you can give to the slime for her keystone (happy ending for her).

it's not odd, if i've understand well, the game only focus on the farm aspect (wich is kinda really weird and lewd but who i am to judge)
The game is meant to be very lewd, yes. That is the entire point of the game. Derelict is very focused on making the game as erotic as possible, though he does have some caveats about what counts as erotic.

AlphaCanuck

May 11, 2018
Derelict doesn't like anal. That's why.

The snake lady is now in the desert area, and you can't activate the portals until you reach her (unless you use the imma lazy sack cheat).

To unlock new areas blocked off by the Cockblock Gates, you have to talk to blessed nephs. They are the unique ones, with names and a unique look. Each one has a specific request for you, for a certain type of neph. Fulfill their request and they'll give you their keystone, which can be used to open a gate. Keystones are generic, any keystone works on any gate.

The breeding requests board has a Special Requests tab which lets you see the blessed requests once you've gotten them. That's also how you complete the quest. Then go to the blessed neph to get the keystone.

Don't steal the keystone from the slime unless you want to make her cry (sad ending for her). Progress further on and there's something (I think a pearl?) that you'll find that you can give to the slime for her keystone (happy ending for her).

The game is meant to be very lewd, yes. That is the entire point of the game. Derelict is very focused on making the game as erotic as possible, though he does have some caveats about what counts as erotic.
Thank you

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
hello. anybody that actively follows the development can tell me if this game has some kind of story or guidance or is just (for the moment) a 3d simulation where you just randomly breed around? also, is there pregnant sex?

Reactions: thatoneguy42

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
hello. anybody that actively follows the development can tell me if this game has some kind of story or guidance or is just (for the moment) a 3d simulation where you just randomly breed around? also, is there pregnant sex?
Yes, there's pregnant sex. If you choose, LOTS of pregnant sex

Dec 10, 2019
The current testing builds have pregnant sex. The latest public build does not. The next public build will include pregnant sex.

There are some quests to unlock areas of the map, that have a little bit of story. The story is not over. Derelict has said the story will eventually end in a floating island "heaven" where you meet the Goddess. (The game will continue after that, indefinitely.) Derelict has said he favors a Dark Souls approach to storytelling, where you get more information indirectly from the setting, instead of directly told to you.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
It would be great if he took a few updates to improve the sex animations, the game has been in development for so long they look pretty meh and dated.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
It would be great if he took a few updates to improve the sex animations, the game has been in development for so long they look pretty meh and dated.
The animations would benefit a lot from kinematics and inverse kinematics to ensure contact points and simulate a bit of pushback. Would reduce some of the workload of designing them, while also helping with clipping.

plsdontask

Mar 13, 2018
everytime i tried to run the game it always shows blackscreen and then "radiant has stopped working", i have 8gb ram and gtx 850m gpu, i still can play other game like AC Odyssey, does my pc still not meet the requirement? can anyone help me please? i dont understand... :(

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes