Oct 25, 2019
Well i've dowload the game just to do a character preset with no chubby fetish if you want to (took me around 3 hours )
no fatty fat
-no male edited
-all female character have the same preset exept for elf/goblin/orc who have a little difference (ears)
-only shape is edited not the material&color part, so no new skin only vanilla one but with a different shape
-the preset are all standard (mean 50%/66% for all exept the belly pregnant setting who is 40% and the head)
-included trait chubby, meaty, slender & combinaison with busty, buxom, preg/inflation
!!!but it's pretty standard (like meaty : full body muscle buck 66% instead of 50%) !!!
-chubby is not really chubby, i've just increase : the full body stacked from 50% to 66%, and it rended the character have a more huge hips and buttoks
-in gallery mode you actually need to select a race THEN reselect a preset to have the actual preset. if you just select a race it will show you the vanilla one not the modified one

use it at will ofc
if you want some difference between each skin or race preset do it yourself i won't do it, take to much time =)

(to instal the preset : AppData/local/Radiant/saved tell me if it does'nt work in gallery mode)
You are a hero my dude, thank you!

lolli995

Jan 27, 2021
Well i've dowload the game just to do a character preset with no chubby fetish if you want to (took me around 3 hours )
no fatty fat
-no male edited
-all female character have the same preset exept for elf/goblin/orc who have a little difference (ears)
-only shape is edited not the material&color part, so no new skin only vanilla one but with a different shape
-the preset are all standard (mean 50%/66% for all exept the belly pregnant setting who is 40% and the head)
-included trait chubby, meaty, slender & combinaison with busty, buxom, preg/inflation
!!!but it's pretty standard (like meaty : full body muscle buck 66% instead of 50%) !!!
-chubby is not really chubby, i've just increase : the full body stacked from 50% to 66%, and it rended the character have a more huge hips and buttoks
-in gallery mode you actually need to select a race THEN reselect a preset to have the actual preset. if you just select a race it will show you the vanilla one not the modified one

use it at will ofc
if you want some difference between each skin or race preset do it yourself i won't do it, take to much time =)

(to instal the preset : AppData/local/Radiant/saved tell me if it does'nt work in gallery mode)
Hi,what pass in .zip file &

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
You are a hero, a poet and a savior (y) (assuming that works)
I've been skipping this game forever because of the weird hamburger-craving obese piglets. Now we're talking!

Let's hope this new "progression" and rumored "cockblock gates" aren't as obnoxious as they sound.
that i dunno if it work correctly but as far as i've tested it, it work. don't flater me too much for this, it's just a standard one, all character are the same in shape, maybe if i've time i will do a better ver... but rg it's difficult

for the game itself i dunno i have'nt played it much (to test if the skin work ig with cheat), just used the editor...i like it, it's simple to use but it got a looooot of flaw (like : no ctrl copy/paste only full copy or one or nothin, the traits are sperated from the base skin ectect...) and that why it's long and boring task to redo preset

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
that i dunno if it work correctly but as far as i've tested it, it work
Aww... Sadly, it doesn't work for me, with version 0.749.5.
Game freezes on loading screen, the moment it changes resolution to display the title screen. No error message oc, so I can't tell what went wrong.
I still appreciate the sentiment and intention (as I try to keep my fats intakes reasonable :LOL:).

And about the game itself:
- fok dat bunny. How are we even supposed to spot her?? w/o falling off the cliff with the lags
- performance took a nosedive, hasn't it? It was bad before, but not that bad?
- how to get to the megaslime? no quest, and the lever next to the bath is stuck
- what's the point of cockblocking (quoting DH) the portals? especially when you can't warp back home and travel is a PitA?

That aside, game seems to take a good direction... despite the awful performance and list of stuff to fix getting even longer.
However, there was basically nothing new content-wise in 2020? (except the new NPCs which are just some skins?)

Last edited:

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Aww... Sadly, it doesn't work for me, with version 0.749.5.
Game freezes on loading screen, the moment it changes resolution to display the title screen. No error message oc, so I can't tell what went wrong.
I still appreciate the sentiment and intention (as I try to keep my fats intakes reasonable :LOL:).

And about the game itself:
- fok dat bunny. How are we even supposed to spot her?? w/o falling off the cliff with the lags
- performance took a nosedive, hasn't it? It was bad before, but not that bad?
- how to get to the megaslime? no quest, and the lever next to the bath is stuck
- what's the point of cockblocking (quoting DH) the portals? especially when you can't warp back home and travel is a PitA?

That aside, game seems to take a good direction... despite the awful performance and list of stuff to fix getting even longer.
However, there was basically nothing new content-wise in 2020? (except the new NPCs which are just some skins?)
strange, it worked without the preset ? if not maybe sometime on low comp pc it take time

if yes try remove all files in your game directory : radiant : character preset ( that the only thing i have done)
OR
add it in your game directory

for the game itself i've find the wiki of it maybe it could be helpful

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
strange, it worked without the preset ?
try to remove all files in your game directory
Yup, you've nailed it. I had kept the 36 extra files from the original.
So one needs to:
1- delete or rename the "radiant/CharacterPresets" folder (231 files)
2- extract your zip in "radiant" (195 files)
(you might want to edit your post so your efforts don't go to waste, for other clueless users like myself)

And voila! Now new cowgirls are a tad sexier than DK's Bile demons, and Dragons migth actually become attractive! (I went to check the worst characters :D). All thanks to you, good sir/madam!
I'll add you've done a good job respecting the original's intentions - just curbing the thiccness enough so it isn't so absurd anymore.

Game's remarks weren't directed at you ;) I'm glad DH intends to finally introduce gameplay elements seriously (though a coarse tuning is mandatory), and I couldn't do without the wiki (just the milk/semen list actually, the rest looks mostly obsolete)

Edit: cheat sheet, 9 keys 9 c.blocks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I almost forgot, here's the AutoHotkey script I use. It should be handy for those among you who do not enjoy mudering innocent mice.
The script is paused by default, it'll click 10 times/seconds once you press Tab, until you press Tab again. The Surprise sex system reaaally needs to be revised :cautious: (with additional positions too)
Credits go there:

Dec 10, 2019
I almost forgot, here's the AutoHotkey script I use. It should be handy for those among you who do not enjoy mudering innocent mice.
The script is paused by default, it'll click 10 times/seconds once you press Tab, until you press Tab again. The Surprise sex system reaaally needs to be revised :cautious: (with additional positions too)
Credits go there:
This is really handy, but there's already a built-in cheat code that does the same thing. Win surprise sex. The surprise sex system does need to be revised, but it's acknowledged to be just a placeholder for now. I don't know how it's going to be changed, or when.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.750
This build is focused on breeding and pregnancy improvements. Once I get some feedback, I will make a hotfix build and probably make it public. Beyond that, 0.751 will be dedicated to sex scenes.
- Offspring are now blended from parents' color schemes
- Small chance to get twins, they will have the Gemini trait
- Female and futa breeders might now get pregnant from surprise sex
- Pregnant belly now smoothly interpolates exactly 5 days from conception
- Propagate preset tool no longer affects attachment indices
- Incest can now be switched off as a fetish
- Fixed various issues

icphead666

Jan 15, 2018
wont let me compleat the centar ladys quest to go to the dragon area i have the thing she needs but wont let me do it at the board help

yulkaumm

Jan 28, 2021
Hello. I like this game, its very interesting! How to upgrade the ranch and how to use portals? Help please, where I can find tutorial or any info?

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
I need to investigate further, but I think your futa breeder can be impregnated by suprise sex with female neph. Not a big bug, but should get fixed at some point.

Reactions: srg91
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes