Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Its probably the same issue I have that I typed above your post, maybe the Dragons, Titans, Demons, and Seraphim arent added to the game yet, so when the encounter triggers for them, they crash you out ?

You can test this out by skipping past the dragon's if you have the house for them (just hold down either left shift or left ctrl, cant remember which, this makes you sprint and skip encounters), to bypass the Dragons and then see if the Titans spawn for you.

I would do that, but out of money to afford the Titan housing/building and I am a stickler of going by order, so dont want to skip over dragons (rather wait till next update and see if its fixed).
was that 646 bc i was playing 645 apparently

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You do know that simply attaching CE to a process does nothing, right? I've used 6.7 for this game in the past, I believe. But I wouldn't know why 6.4 wouldn't work.
Yeah I realized that ater I posted....got so used to using scripts for CE and forgot that nothing shows up in the window unless you types something to search for.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
was that 646 bc i was playing 645 apparently
It's the newest one, 646 alpha, and played a bit more and grinder, can confirm all the latter creatures are there (Titans, Seraphs, Demons) just Dragons are missing. Did some searching and yeah the dev mentioned Dragons are returning a "null" value, he took them out till they get their graphical update.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
It's the newest one, 646 alpha, and played a bit more and grinder, can confirm all the latter creatures are there (Titans, Seraphs, Demons) just Dragons are missing. Did some searching and yeah the dev mentioned Dragons are returning a "null" value, he took them out till they get their graphical update.
im still crashing on the hill i couldn't get there before but no im there and it crashes mabey a new game ?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Oh dang I had forgotten about this game, why did they remove the snake people and the octo-lady at the beach?

spinoff

May 12, 2018
Is there an Android version.im looking for games like roguleike evolution and breeding season for Android.Any other good games.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
can you play as a futa? if not ill probably stick with portals of pheron
Indeed you can my friend, and just based on the clothes the Futa seems hotter than the female PC (then she turns around and makes you feel inadequate LOL... Also the futa can breed with both male and female Nephylym !

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

yannik

May 5, 2018
does any one else has the problem that when you wanna buy things for the dragons the game crashes ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
No, but A lot of people have crashing issues when you actually try to encounter/capture the dragons. I believe they were removed from current version along with the Echidna Blessed Nephylym for character model updates.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
when l trie to buy a item the game crashes how do l fix this?
To me it only happens when I'm buying in bulk, I don't really know what causes it besides that. I've simply started popping a save before talking to any of the NPCs to buy stuff

Aug 8, 2017
No, but A lot of people have crashing issues when you actually try to encounter/capture the dragons. I believe they were removed from current version along with the Echidna Blessed Nephylym for character model updates.
Dragons are still in (unless I missed an update and have been playing an old version). Haven't seen hide nor hair of Echidna Blessed, so no idea on that front. That said, before this patch I hadn't gotten very far, whereas this time I have everything but Harpies and Demons.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dragons are still in (unless I missed an update and have been playing an old version). Haven't seen hide nor hair of Echidna Blessed, so no idea on that front. That said, before this patch I hadn't gotten very far, whereas this time I have everything but Harpies and Demons.
My version is named 0.645alpha, and looking at change log there isn't a file by that name there, weird... What do your dragons look like ? I know the new models he was working in are like giant scaled Seraphim, like a cross between seraphim and demons. If yours still look like scaled snake people your playing an older version where they still existed.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes