bearmang

Jul 7, 2017
How do you pan your camera? I've tried everything and I'm stuck in one direction and can't see much

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The camera controls are controlled by the mouse buttons, l-click lets you move around in a circle, r-click lets you go far and close, and wheel(pressing it in) lets you go up and down.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Does someone has a savegame? Mine does not work anymore.

edit: The progression in the games takes ages, its a bit annoying for just testing.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Don't even need CheatEngine running.

1) Start game
2) Save game
3) Go to online Save Editor (the link is all over the place here)
4) Modify save to give yourself all the crystals you need (Hint: The saves are in local AppData under the 'Radiant' folder)
5) Load game
6) Buy everything of worth

The only progression gate is the currency so you've essentially unlocked the entire game. Maybe spend 5 minute running and capturing what you want and then watching the animations.

Reactions: t727

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Don't even need CheatEngine running.

1) Start game
2) Save game
3) Go to online Save Editor (the link is all over the place here)
4) Modify save to give yourself all the crystals you need (Hint: The saves are in local AppData under the 'Radiant' folder)
5) Load game
6) Buy everything of worth

The only progression gate is the currency so you've essentially unlocked the entire game. Maybe spend 5 minute running and capturing what you want and then watching the animations.
You could do that, yeah. But with CE you could potentially modify your stamina level (if that even is what it's called) so you could watch the animations without having to rest. Besides, I don't find modifying the currency to be difficult or time consuming with CE.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I'm not exactly sure what would cause this (assuming you grabbed the correct link), but I would suggest you change the path to something simpler, try renaming the folder to simply "BOTN".
That's what the current Mega link downloads.
tried renaming folder got same error

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
... I don't get how gamers got to be so fucking lazy.
When I first started playing games (mid-1980s), we not need "complt save plox" style posts, save editors or the like. We learned by trial and error. Stop being afraid to fail. Mistakes are the greatest teachers of all.
JUST EFFING TRY FOR ONCE!

@Andlesslauder
Bear in mind that this is a TEST BUILD. There will be errors.

Reactions: Andrea_87

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
and what is
  • Added: Blessed Nephelym System
Just an update with the current bless nephelyms that are intractable. Such as the Emissary. Without the Bless Nephelym system, there won't be any scenes with them. At least, that's what I would assume.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Hey @Andlesslauder I just spoke with Derelict in Discord...
It probably is the graphics card in our machines, because.

"means the engine is trying to load SM4 content because SM5 isn't fully supported."

:( Sucks but yeah need a new graphics card it looks like

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone have the walkthrough? wtf am I supposed to do in this game

brianthebard

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone know who the Emissary is and where she's at? Also, I assume you run into blessed nephelym by just running around the angels statues?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes