Aug 8, 2017
My version is named 0.645alpha, and looking at change log there isn't a file by that name there, weird... What do your dragons look like ? I know the new models he was working in are like giant scaled Seraphim, like a cross between seraphim and demons. If yours still look like scaled snake people your playing an older version where they still existed.
I'm on 0.646 Alpha.

Dragons basically have greaves and vambraces, with additional scaling extending up from those, around the hips, and around the neck. Additionally, there are both normal dragon wings (bat-like with scales) on the shoulder blades and smaller 3-finger versions at their ears. Finally, they have a tail and a pair of horns.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm on 0.646 Alpha.

Dragons basically have greaves and vambraces, with additional scaling extending up from those, around the hips, and around the neck. Additionally, there are both normal dragon wings (bat-like with scales) on the shoulder blades and smaller 3-finger versions at their ears. Finally, they have a tail and a pair of horns.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup those are the new ones alright, its odd that in my game they dont trigger at all, have restarted from scratch (with different genders) and still crash when trying to encounter them....

Rubyk06

Nov 16, 2017
Can someone help me? I have a problem when try to open the game
When open the game a message appears:
the following component are required to run this program: directx runtime
I already have the directx installed and the message continue appearing :(

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't played this game before, how in depth is the breeding system? Is it instant like in (discontinued) Breeding Season, or is there a pregnancy system (ex. week/month long)?

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

Release Notes: 0.647 Alpha
Jun 15 at 2:45am
  • Added: Blessed Nephelym System
  • Added: First basic sex scene with Emissary
  • Added: New animation pipeline to speed up creation
  • Fixed: Every existing animation
  • Fixed: Crash talking to Cassie successively
This will be the final testing build before the next public one. A lot of tedious rework went into this build, so there was a delay while I overhauled the animation systems and made massive improvements to the existing scenes. No longer are the hands skewed all over, and everything is much smoother. In addition I have completed another very important system for the future of the game: Blessed Nephelym. As a first test, there is a basic sex scene you can engage in with Emissary.

Also, I am renaming the Feral trait to "Exotic". This better represents what those Nephelym actually are and should help avoid confusion with existing expectations of the word feral.

Now that I have a more solid foundation, my focus for the next build is purely content. My idea is to add feral demons and a few of the missing size pairs to the existing sex positions.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
wow no more fullscreen this game is going more and more back to where he first started

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
For me as long as he fixed the crashing some of us where experiencing with the dragons, brought back the octopus blessed nephylym for the male breeder to bang, and fixed the whole "penis drops to the floor rather than going into the female/futa's vagina, that would be good enough !

This game is addictive to me, same as pokemon games and stuff, I keep trying to get one of each color hairstyle of each type of Nephylym !! the hardest ones to get for me are the feral looking foxes... I have two female ones green and redish on the female breeder file, I have two others on the male breeder file one purple/pink and one blue.

Also which blessed nephylym is considered the "emissary" that we will be able to bang ? is it the painted elf that hangs out at your ranch ? or is it the Seraphim lady that sells you the collars, and buys your nephylyms ?

EDIT - are save files form the previous version or two will still work correct ? I'd hate to lose my two lv 15 breeders with 20 of each nephylym besides the dragons...

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Robi_1

Jun 1, 2018
I can't seem to do anything when I stand there I can only use items but I can't do anything else? Also 1,2,3,4 are not working for me any Idea on how to fix it or am I doing something wrong?

Yubel Seige

Jun 15, 2018

Release Notes: 0.647 Alpha
Jun 15 at 2:45am
  • Added: Blessed Nephelym System
  • Added: First basic sex scene with Emissary
  • Added: New animation pipeline to speed up creation
  • Fixed: Every existing animation
  • Fixed: Crash talking to Cassie successively
This will be the final testing build before the next public one. A lot of tedious rework went into this build, so there was a delay while I overhauled the animation systems and made massive improvements to the existing scenes. No longer are the hands skewed all over, and everything is much smoother. In addition I have completed another very important system for the future of the game: Blessed Nephelym. As a first test, there is a basic sex scene you can engage in with Emissary.

Also, I am renaming the Feral trait to "Exotic". This better represents what those Nephelym actually are and should help avoid confusion with existing expectations of the word feral.

Now that I have a more solid foundation, my focus for the next build is purely content. My idea is to add feral demons and a few of the missing size pairs to the existing sex positions.
Well Dang i just downloaded this game and now i have to do it again! oh well.....

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes