Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
There are no differences. Any version of the game can be launched both through Steam and without it. This version 0.751 - Public, is available to everyone and is free in , Early and Testing - only for those with a Patreon membership and in Steam is available only for them. More information on the differences between subscriptions can be found on .
Sorry to bother again, but the google drive download is dead, and the Mega one crashes my browser (for some fucking reason).

Could you reupload the current version to google drive and post the link in the thread please?

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
Sorry to bother again, but the google drive download is dead, and the Mega one crashes my browser (for some fucking reason).

Could you reupload the current version to google drive and post the link in the thread please?
Mega is best downloaded with Chrome, FF has sometimes problems with it.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
yup FF won't do more than 2 gb without plugins, chrome is already set up for that
I use Firefox ESR without plugins (Adblock Plus and SearchPreview has no relation to the download), no problems with download size. Problems downloading from Mega arise from the lack of an account.

Last edited:

Plagueboi

Dec 22, 2020
I'm having a bit of a problem adding the hung trait, its byte length is "1A". I used a hex calculator and it said the Dec number is 26 but when I added it to the other numbers hitting load game it just froze. so I was hoping you would know what the problem is.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
I'm having a bit of a problem adding the hung trait, its byte length is "1A". I used a hex calculator and it said the Dec number is 26 but when I added it to the other numbers hitting load game it just froze. so I was hoping you would know what the problem is.
Did you add it to all 3 numbers? The traits' byte count and two global ones?
Did you update the trait count as well?
1615797246265.png

ZamZom

May 24, 2020
Not gonna lie, already dreading the next update because i'll (yet again) lose all those pretty Nephs i've bred.

Plagueboi

Dec 22, 2020
Did you add it to all 3 numbers? The traits' byte count and two global ones?
Did you update the trait count as well?
View attachment 1085129
I found what the problem was, I'm just stupid. Instead of adding the 26 I added some other number I got from adding it with another.
Thanks for the video, its really helpful for making this game more enjoyable.
Also I miss when i could just paste the trait and change the trait count and done.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Does anybody have the updated map for this game? WT for some of the quests?
I can't say anything about the updated map, I haven't met it anywhere. And about WT - why does the walktrough from not suit you? If you have any additional questions, please contact us.

Reactions: Kinky Shop
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes