STet

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone have the previously saved character configurations and can they be downloaded from somewhere in the real estate so that they can then be loaded into your game?
Interested in NPC presets? There are many of them in Discord (the link is on the first page and in the game menu). They are installed in a folder " ...'User'\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\CharacterPresets"

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
When will the player have the ability to control position, speed, or additional visual changes while 'breeding'?
you have to get to Pawsumati and buy the position with favor you get for ascending the nephs you catch. you get 1 favor for the normal traits, if it's a strange bedfellows result it will be 1 or 0 favor given. then you will be able to choose what position you place your nephs in while breeding them.

testier

Jan 5, 2019
hay anyone know if its pasable to breed a girl to be the same hight as the titens? cuz so far ive gotten them to be 10 ft but not 15

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
hay anyone know if its pasable to breed a girt to be the same hight as the titens? cuz so far ive goten them to be 10 ft but not 15
It's a matter of luck, unfortunately. Keep breeding something with the same size creature, and eventually you'll get a result at that size. Normally off-size offspring tend to be only one step from the species norm, but on rare occasions you'll get further, and multi-generational breeding makes that easier.

Reactions: testier

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can't say anything about the updated map, I haven't met it anywhere. And about WT - why does the walktrough from not suit you? If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
I just didn't know it existed. Thanks for pointing it out!

testier

Jan 5, 2019
It's a matter of luck, unfortunately. Keep breeding something with the same size creature, and eventually you'll get a result at that size. Normally off-size offspring tend to be only one step from the species norm, but on rare occasions you'll get further, and multi-generational breeding makes that easier.
aye respect man thanks for leting me know

dreaman25

Sep 13, 2018
hay anyone know if its pasable to breed a girt to be the same hight as the titens? cuz so far ive goten them to be 10 ft but not 15
I have almost all the breeds in 15' size. The only condition I observed was that the receiver (smaller size) should have a FERTILE trait. If your 10' have fertile traits they can easily be brought to 15' by a Titen.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have almost all the breeds in 15' size. The only condition I observed was that the receiver (smaller size) should have a FERTILE trait. If your 10' have fertile traits they can easily be brought to 15' by a Titen.
I wasn't sure a 15ft tall foxen was possible. Got a few 10ft tall ones without Titans or the Divergent trait though. I don't have any issue getting short vulwargs, though.
Also, my nephs seem to be popping out twins more often than not and not one of them has the Fertile trait - and in some cases a not very high (<20) Fertility score.
-----------------------------
Something weird is going on with the Futa Breeder.
I get surprise sexed by a female Neph and I wind up pregnant. What?

Last edited:

dreaman25

Sep 13, 2018
I wasn't sure a 15ft tall foxen was possible. Got a few 10ft tall ones without Titans or the Divergent trait though. I don't have any issue getting short vulwargs, though.
Also, my nephs seem to be popping out twins more often than not and not one of them has the Fertile trait - and in some cases a not very high (<20) Fertility score.
-----------------------------
Something weird is going on with the Futa Breeder.
I get surprise sexed by a female Neph and I wind up pregnant. What?
15 feet Foxen in my Foxen House.
Before breeding them for larger sizes, I usually breed them with 4 favorite traits. Busty, Buxom, Meaty and Fertile. When these traits are in the female of any breed, it is always easy to upsize them with any other larger breeds.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
15 feet Foxen in my Foxen House.
Before breeding them for larger sizes, I usually breed them with 4 favorite traits. Busty, Buxom, Meaty and Fertile. When these traits are in the female of any breed, it is always easy to upsize them with any other larger breeds.
Cheers, but that doesn't explain how my Futa Breeder can be impregnated by a Female Neph.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Cheers, but that doesn't explain how my Futa Breeder can be impregnated by a Female Neph.
interesting... the dev said futa and female breeders can be impregnated during surprise sex... i immagine the code doesn't see who's giving the sperm lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
interesting... the dev said futa and female breeders can be impregnated during surprise sex... i immagine the code doesn't see who's giving the sperm lol.
:ROFLMAO: Female Nephs having strange reserves of viable semen. This is a fascinating development!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How would I get about adding Stoic/Hornball to the Breeder? I have no idea what variable to put where.
I know I'm going to have to hex edit my save file.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes