Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Manually adding traits for the Breeder is such a pain. (Thanks, Styl1sh)
I hope it's at least on DH's radar.

I have noticed though that because the Breeder's trait field is always left blank, you can't even tell when having canoodled with a "Grungy" neph has caused the Breeder to become Grungy him/herself. Currently the only way to tell is to go and see Romy. She'll tell you outright if you're a dirty boy/girl.

EDIT: corrected silly mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243 and Smithe

errol4456

May 9, 2020
Any way to edit the traits applied to your spirit form? I followed the same process as adding traits to the player character and it didn't seem to work. (Crash on load)

Reactions: Ssato243

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Any way to edit the traits applied to your spirit form? I followed the same process as adding traits to the player character and it didn't seem to work. (Crash on load)
Spirit form shouldn't have separate traits, I'll look into it tomorrow.

errol4456

May 9, 2020
Spirit form shouldn't have separate traits, I'll look into it tomorrow.
It has at least a limited traits section for keeping track of if your spirit form is human-like or furry.
1616371006953.png

It's right near the bottom if anyone wants to take a look. Just search for "spirit" then search for "traits" from there.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
You were right! There's a separate traits section for spirit form!
Also, I found how to edit those traits! While the process within the traits section is exactly the same as with any other monster, spirit form doesn't belong to the PlayerMonsters section! Instead, there's a single bytecount after StructProperty, right after the PlayerSpiritForm section keyword:
1616403289166.png

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
Am new to this site, I found about this game via torrent website. Its not marked completed yet, and I hate cliffhangers.
Can anyone tell me an expected date of completion of this amazing project?

it's fine if it's more than a year or two, I'll wait. Maybe I can buy it then.

Thank you

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Am new to this site, I found about this game via torrent website. Its not marked completed yet, and I hate cliffhangers.

Thank you
The developer said on Discord today about this:
1.0 is years away

• Sad
Reactions: Ssato243 and srg91

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

Thank you
The game has been in alpha for four years. I won't say it's not still in alpha, because the developer is still working on basic mechanics for the game. However, there's a term for games that stay in alpha that long: dev hell.

Reactions: Cryswar

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Thank you
there is no end to this game at this time. no cliff hangers as you would call it in the game. the plot

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
yoo anyone know when the next update gonna be droped?
0.752 Alpha just dropped for his $5 and up patrons. Shouldn't be that much longer.
By the sounds of things, he'll be concentrating on revamping the sex positions for the conceivable future.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.752 Alpha
For the next few builds, I will be improving and adding size pairs to the breeding scenes. For this build, doggy was the focus.
- Revamped doggy position
- Added all size pairs for doggy
- Fixed various issues

Reactions: srg91

pearveance

Nov 12, 2019
If anyone is interested I will post the characters I modified. All of them have large breasts and large buttocks, but since they are old versions, only the human A2 / B2 versions show pregnancy. View attachment 1102747

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes