Jun 19, 2018
This game could really use an in-game tutorial for basic directions. I've wandered for quite some time before giving up and coming here to check what was I supposed to do in the first place.
It has a quite well maintained and detailed wiki. Honestly at this point I would rather not have the developer spend resources on developing an in game tutorial, rather have a link to the wiki in game.

b0rgg

Aug 20, 2020
i haven't played in a pretty long time and now i see this at the top of the latest updates list; is there a setting to add balls to futas yet?

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Reactions: dusty stu
Nov 30, 2019
Getting the 'The following components are required to run this program: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime' error.
I have updated my windows 10, reinstalled most of my redistributables, but no dice.
Any help with a fix would be appreciated.

Edit: Got a fix, a kind gentleman told me to use the exe file inside \Radiant\Binaries\Win64 called Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe

Last edited:
Reactions: bro111

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
New to this game and need a little help.

I breed until i see they are preggers i get one option button to "accept" but where does the offsping go ? I check my houses nothing new ever appears tried several times same race,different races yet I can never find any offspring. I must be doing somthing wrong as i have searched this thread to see if anyone else as asked this question but no just me who cant find offspring. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
New to this game and need a little help.

I breed until i see they are preggers i get one option button to "accept" but where does the offsping go ? I check my houses nothing new ever appears tried several times same race,different races yet I can never find any offspring. I must be doing somthing wrong as i have searched this thread to see if anyone else as asked this question but no just me who cant find offspring. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
it takes 5 game days to have the preggo neph give birth, they will go to the pen they are designed for. for instance if you breed a neko and a foxen you could have a neko, foxen or a hybrid (mutt hut) child. they will be named "<Mother's name>'s Offspring"
if there is not a bard for them to go to, they will just disapear

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
it takes 5 game days to have the preggo neph give birth, they will go to the pen they are designed for. for instance if you breed a neko and a foxen you could have a neko, foxen or a hybrid (mutt hut) child. they will be named "<Mother's name>'s Offspring"
if there is not a bard for them to go to, they will just disapear
AHH okay thank you got confused with them explaining births are incent.

Reactions: Freki

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This might seem like an odd question but figured I'd ask.
1. Is this game about catching 2 monster people and making them breed?
Or
2. Is this game about you as the MC breeding with monster girls yourself?

I'm not at all interested in 1, but number 2 is hella interesting for me.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
This might seem like an odd question but figured I'd ask.
1. Is this game about catching 2 monster people and making them breed?
Or
2. Is this game about you as the MC breeding with monster girls yourself?

I'm not at all interested in 1, but number 2 is hella interesting for me.
You can do both, and you can have quite a few monster people to breed.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
You can do both, and you can have quite a few monster people to breed.
Can I choose not to capture male monsters and play the whole game just fucking/breeding the monster-girls as the male MC?
As I'm all about fucking monster-girls, just have no interest in monster-boys or watching others fuck.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Can I choose not to capture male monsters and play the whole game just fucking/breeding the monster-girls as the male MC?
As I'm all about fucking monster-girls, just have no interest in monster-boys or watching others fuck.
There is a point in progression that requires you breed a male or futa nephelym to pass off to an NPC, but beyond that you can just run the game with a bevy of beautiful girls.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
actually yes you can do so. you may need to produce male offspring but as a male breeder you can easily just go after female/futa and then breed them. problem comes you only have so much lust (unless you cheat) and you'd only get 3-4 fucks a game day till you had to sleep or go out and recharge your lust.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
actually yes you can do so. you may need to produce male offspring but as a male breeder you can easily just go after female/futa and then breed them. problem comes you only have so much lust (unless you cheat) and you'd only get 3-4 fucks a game day till you had to sleep or go out and recharge your lust.
I am fine with whatever I have to do to avoid watching others fuck my monstergirls.
So just infinate lust code. gotcha. Thanks for the reply

Reactions: Cryswar and Freki
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes