Pokemonlover239

Dec 30, 2018
ok, so i have the OS installed and i run the game, but after a minute or two in the loading screen before the main menu, i get a fatal error message. anyone got a fix for this?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started but few questions.
Is there a map i'm missing?
Also, whats the pink circle that appears sometime near a goddess stone? I keep trying to get to one but they fade real quick

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Just started but few questions.
Is there a map i'm missing?
Also, whats the pink circle that appears sometime near a goddess stone? I keep trying to get to one but they fade real quick
There is no ingame map, though you can find one on the . As for the pink circle, I assume it's a visual effect of some sort, since there isn't really anything of that nature in the game's mechanics.

Edit: I just realized you're referring to the effect that shows up when a nephelym spawns. That pink circle is purely visual, and if you keep playing you'll notice that it pops up when a nephelym spawns and sticks around for a moment after they walk out of it.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
There is no ingame map, though you can find one on the . As for the pink circle, I assume it's a visual effect of some sort, since there isn't really anything of that nature in the game's mechanics.

Edit: I just realized you're referring to the effect that shows up when a nephelym spawns. That pink circle is purely visual, and if you keep playing you'll notice that it pops up when a nephelym spawns and sticks around for a moment after they walk out of it.
Thank you! I thought it might have to do with rarespawns or something but looking at the wiki that isnt really a thing in this game, which is sad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ssato243

jerry52500

Aug 9, 2018
Getting the 'The following components are required to run this program: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime' error.
I have updated my windows 10, reinstalled most of my redistributables, but no dice.
Any help with a fix would be appreciated.
I had the same problem and went looking through the files. I found another exe file inside \Radiant\Binaries\Win64 called Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe that worked.

Reactions: TheMightyLlama

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
So besides going to the Angel in the town, is there a way to see your Captive Nephelym's stats/traits?

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Wish he would make an updater for the game. Not huge file size but with frequent updates its a bit of a chore. Nice update though.

Dec 10, 2019
Patreon found out that incest is in the game. Even though it's disabled by default and you're incentivized not to do it, they demand it be removed. So Derelict is doing that now.

Does anyone here know how to use Cheat Engine? From the sound of things, Derelict will probably do something like make the Incest toggle disabled and then hidden so it can't be enabled, which means there may be an easy toggle in Cheat Engine. But I don't know how to use Cheat Engine.

Cyberzoey

Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the clothes on the character? I can see that there are various preset models, but I have not found a way to easily swap their clothing!

hedger

Jan 29, 2018
Has the breeder board broken on anyone else? Like i cant turn in quests because the board isnt updating or showing the nephelym I have even if they meet the requirements.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
any way to edit the number of keystones you have im stuck with no keystones and no quests?
For me it worked to try to edit it in Cheat Engine with this value: 1F15753C408

But the problem is that it doesn't really help you, since you are still forced to do the quests to get the keystones regardless. So except the first door, you are out of luck to get everything directly.

Still hope for a proper way to work around those damn quests. Even looking into editing the jump heighth just to jump over the damn gates or activate the portals without ever going near those gates.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes