Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How can I go through this one? I have finished the chief orc quest but It do not open this way.
you have to open it from the other side. through amorous hollows to esoteric glade. once there you will be able to open that up.

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
I was looking at the Valve Index (VR) yesterday, and saw that crispy $999.99 price tag. Do you know how fucking quickly I'd swipe mommy's VISA and sacrifice those tendies if BotN had VR? You give this game VR and keep the open-world breast physics in the sex animations - dude... Inconceivable.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Does anyone have working presets for more color variation for the sharks, bees, titans, and harpies? The vanilla 2-3 skins for em really just is not very exciting. I just wish there was a way to bring the skins into the mix without having to sculpt bodies for each one, like the vanilla ones do.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
pls someone add a gdrive or torrent download link
he asked for a gdrive or a torrent, not MEGA.... perhaps he has an issue with mega? I don't know myself as I don't have an issue with mega myself.
The Nopy link is also an alternative, but whatever i'll try to upload it once I finish download it then and post a link here.
But it will not be forever available, it will be a temporary link because I need some more free space on my GDrive.

EDIT :

Last edited:
Reactions: hovsa

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is it possible to breed titan size male? Just for hell of it.
you won't get a TITAN MALE, but you could get say a foxen male to be titan sized. just takes time and luck on your side. it's not that hard if you get a vulwarg male with a titan female and she pops a bigger vulwarg male then put that with another titan female and perhaps you'll get a titan sized vulwarg. and so on.

morel

May 2, 2018
Hi I'm new to this game and I need help
First how do I open the old template?
Second where is sultry plateau ?
And lastly how can I get keystones?

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
To the creator, if possible, please optimize the system, then those of us who have low PCs can also play it, because when we want to play this game, this game always stops after the game opens and a black screen appears.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have working presets for more color variation for the sharks, bees, titans, and harpies? The vanilla 2-3 skins for em really just is not very exciting. I just wish there was a way to bring the skins into the mix without having to sculpt bodies for each one, like the vanilla ones do.
In the case of the Thyriae (sp?) -Bees- they're all the Queen's drones, so they're all going to look nearly identical.
With breeding, I managed to make a large-chested, unusually tall Bee girl with a shite body and blue legs.

EDIT: FUCK, I meant "white", not "shite".
I'll see myself out now.

• Haha
Reactions: Worth Worthington

Zeroja

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a specific race with an higher chance to get the "buxom" trait? It seems almost impossibile to find. I need it for the centauress quest.

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
Is there a specific race with an higher chance to get the "buxom" trait? It seems almost impossibile to find. I need it for the centauress quest.
Buxom trait isn't that hard to get, it's pretty common, just raise your trait lvl by the Emissary (Seraphim) in the township.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zeroja
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes