Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm stupid... Ty.
not stupid, sometimes you can't figure things our right away.... don't worry it happens :) sometimes even posting the question ends up answering it shortly there after without someone else saying anything hehe.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I may have done something but it seems bathing with Romy to have the Grungy trait removed doesn't fix that character's lost Allure.
My Breeder (whose stats are supposed to be all the one value) has an Allure stat lower than the rest - from being Grungy. Which I have subsequently removed thanks to Romy, but as I said, it hasn't been restored.

Reactions: Ssato243

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I may have done something but it seems bathing with Romy to have the Grungy trait removed doesn't fix that character's lost Allure.
My Breeder (whose stats are supposed to be all the one value) has an Allure stat lower than the rest - from being Grungy. Which I have subsequently removed thanks to Romy, but as I said, it hasn't been restored.
It never has restored the allure, I don't think the dev has fixed this issue if memory serves me correctly. I do not know if this is by design or if it is an error/oversight.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It never has restored the allure, I don't think the dev has fixed this issue if memory serves me correctly. I do not know if this is by design or if it is an error/oversight.
I choose to believe it's an oversight. It's probably so far down the list of things to fix (if at all) considering the Breeder's stats outside of Lust and Fertility don't account for well, anything.
I imagine Allure was supposed to manage how many Nephs would be interested in surprise sex with the Breeder but even now, with an Allure score of about 9, I still get a small entourage of assorted genders crowding me.
And poor me has a mild case of Claustrophobia.

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
Hey, i've been playing this game for a little while now, but i still can't find where to insert the cheat codes, can anyone help me with that ?

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
Hey, i've been playing this game for a little while now, but i still can't find where to insert the cheat codes, can anyone help me with that ?
When your in game. Just hit the escape key and there will be a bar to type cheats in. All lower case letters then click enter with the mouse. Just hitting enter key won’t work.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Cheats must be entered in the "Setting" menu. You can enter them by typing on the keyboard or pasting using Ctrl+V, and then clicking with the mouse on "Enter". "Creator Mode" code is also entered, but only from the "Main menu".
20210327084036_1.jpg

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to select which animation will play? If the player is futa, can I select to have the female animations as default somehow?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is there a way to select which animation will play? If the player is futa, can I select to have the female animations as default somehow?
in the breeding pen, if you place your character in the receiving (right side) they will act as if female, if you place your character on the left (giving) you will get to be in the male position as a futa. in the wild there is no way to choose which way except to choose a BJ and even then if there isn't animation for it it goes to sex.

Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
in the breeding pen, if you place your character in the receiving (right side) they will act as if female, if you place your character on the left (giving) you will get to be in the male position as a futa. in the wild there is no way to choose which way except to choose a BJ and even then if there isn't animation for it it goes to sex.
Thanks, I couldn't find any info on that so I guessed it wouldn't be possible, a shame to have 2 animations and only be able to watch one, female has some cool animation with some of the "bosses".

Reactions: Freki

SVDRed

Jul 13, 2019
This game could really use an in-game tutorial for basic directions. I've wandered for quite some time before giving up and coming here to check what was I supposed to do in the first place.

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
hi can anyone help me, i really want to play this game, but every time i open it somehow it always stops when laoding and black screen, why, can anyone help me

8am

Jul 20, 2018
hi can anyone help me, i really want to play this game, but every time i open it somehow it always stops when laoding and black screen, why, can anyone help me
Do the intro/tutorial, will load in after that.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes