StaleSex

Aug 27, 2020
I think, to satisfy both sides you need just put an option in the menu. Patreons should not decide what to do or not. They should only support or not by their money. It's the creation of the author. Not mine, Not yours.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I'm not upset they took out incest, I'm upset they didn't just move to a different site to host the game to be paid for it, This is happening to many different games tho, not just this one, Just upset that these creators are letting Patreon dictate what an artist can an cant make.
not agree they are limit on what you can do and the limit are dictate by the country laws, what is good or bad/right and wrong is subjective the laws make it objective : for exemple pedophilia, for certain people it's a fetish and not bad at all but no they can't do that, because it's judged immoral by the law.
You can't do what you want under the cover of i'm an artist/creator, and it's the job of patreon to say "no" or "yes", and patreon choose "no" about insest (as they are a support plateform)
it's not tyranny at all, like you said they other sites like that who tolerate that, but they certainly not ditacte you what you can do or not they just say "no, not on my website, i don't support this"
if you want to create a game on about torturing baby seal,a gore game like blowing up their intestines, don't exept me to support you or tolerate what you do...(and again what is wrong or right is subjective and laws make it objective)

if you ask now a patreon creator who have 1200$ a month to move from patreon and go on "insert name" you just condemn him to lower his pay by half at minima, that's not possible, like youtube content creator can't just move on at will if they dislike and disagree about something in youtube rules, they have a life too, they need to get paid too, they need money too.

Ican finish by : you are on a forum we can discuss about that, but don't forget it's in majority a pirate( share, if you don't like the word) website complaining here won't make thing progress at all, in fact it's completely useless and unproductive
and like the post say above : you have your fetish in a patch made by someone or via cheat engine

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Now, I actually have a different question: has anyone been playing with the creator mode code in newer versions to create wild presets? We have a fancy new breeding system and hardly any starting variety to play with at the moment.
The discord has a channel that's open to all with quite a few new presets, probably your best bet. Since the breeding update I believe all wild nephelym are spawned from a random mix of colors and also presets so I find downloading too many presets hinders the breeding somewhat. I try to limit myself to some basic color palettes, otherwise you'll never breed something as unique or interesting as one of the non-occurring presets.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I do have one question though... Did this Incest removal break saves?

Curious if it'll break the game on Steam or not.. Since that's usually how I played.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I do have one question though... Did this Incest removal break saves?

Curious if it'll break the game on Steam or not.. Since that's usually how I played.
no it did not break saves. I loaded a save from the previous version into the non incest version and the save worked fine, it just prevented me from any action that resulted in "incest"

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
no it did not break saves. I loaded a save from the previous version into the non incest version and the save worked fine, it just prevented me from any action that resulted in "incest"
I honestly still don't know how the works for a breeding game..

Are we locked out from say we breed A and B.. Are we locked from breeding A/B with C?

I think it was said earlier that just the words of the mechanic and some traits were removed.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I honestly still don't know how the works for a breeding game..

Are we locked out from say we breed A and B.. Are we locked from breeding A/B with C?

I think it was said earlier that just the words of the mechanic and some traits were removed.
ok for this you Breed A and B together, they beget C. The limitations now prevent A and C as well as B and C but if you take C and Breed it with D to beget E, A and E as well B and E are viable at this point. the code is apparently kind of wonky but that's the general gist of the limitations. because of the change one trait (Strange Bedfellows) was removed. I have not fully tried to mess with this but it definately is not just a removal of traits and words of the mechanic. Honestly it's not that big of a change.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
ok for this you Breed A and B together, they beget C. The limitations now prevent A and C as well as B and C but if you take C and Breed it with D to beget E, A and E as well B and E are viable at this point. the code is apparently kind of wonky but that's the general gist of the limitations. because of the change one trait (Strange Bedfellows) was removed. I have not fully tried to mess with this but it definately is not just a removal of traits and words of the mechanic. Honestly it's not that big of a change.
True it's not that big a thing just cuts out half the breeding since incest is blocked. :ROFLMAO:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
True it's not that big a thing just cuts out half the breeding since incest is blocked. :ROFLMAO:
that's HALF the breeding? I don't know about you, but it's not even 1/2. atleast it's done in such a way as it doesn't waste any of the lust so you can pick a different breeding partner. Honestly I'd say maybe an 1/8th of the breeding options around maybe not even that much... Rarely am I trying to breed just two to start a stable lol.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
that's HALF the breeding? I don't know about you, but it's not even 1/2. atleast it's done in such a way as it doesn't waste any of the lust so you can pick a different breeding partner. Honestly I'd say maybe an 1/8th of the breeding options around maybe not even that much... Rarely am I trying to breed just two to start a stable lol.
True, will just a be a little harder to get the traits you want.. Since we have to water down the lines.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.752.4
Progress is good on revamping the sex scenes. I may or may not take a break and work on the tentacle sex system in one of the near future builds.
* Revamped missionary sex position
* Added all size pairs for missionary
* Added hybrid for minotaur + dragon (surabhi)
* Added hybrid for minotaur + titan (kujata)
* Improved body point accuracy (used for hand IK during sex scenes)
* Fixed various issues

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
any one know the best creature to get the fertile trait from or should i just look for 1 with random trait 4 offspring?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Release Notes: 0.752.4
Progress is good on revamping the sex scenes. I may or may not take a break and work on the tentacle sex system in one of the near future builds.
* Revamped missionary sex position
* Added all size pairs for missionary
* Added hybrid for minotaur + dragon (surabhi)
* Added hybrid for minotaur + titan (kujata)
* Improved body point accuracy (used for hand IK during sex scenes)
* Fixed various issues
Fuck yeah. I was waiting for more hybrids.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes