Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the current build? I can't progress with the orc cheiftan after giving her the Neph she requested and opening the gate. Also the game wouldn't let me trade the slime for the ord had to steal it she was always asleep after our first meeting no matter the time of day. and finally non of my body shapes work on the cows (so far work on everything else). just curious if anyone else is having any of these issues or if i need to just start a new game
If it helps, all you get from the orc chieftainess is a keystone. They don't open the gate. You have to approach the gate from the other side to unlock it yourself. I didn't experience the other 2 things, and am on the Steam build, so not sure about those.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
If it helps, all you get from the orc chieftainess is a keystone. They don't open the gate. You have to approach the gate from the other side to unlock it yourself. I didn't experience the other 2 things, and am on the Steam build, so not sure about those.
yes I know, I've played through the gate updates twice already. I opened the gate and did the request for the hybrid quest but it didn't trigger a change in the orcs response, it dosen't give the opetion to ask her for the keystone and when i walk over to it it dosen't pop up the "pick it up" option either. I started the current play through in the 07505A update and it was still playable in this update. thats why I was curious because it just might be due to an old save?

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I know, I've played through the gate updates twice already. I opened the gate and did the request for the hybrid quest but it didn't trigger a change in the orcs response, it dosen't give the opetion to ask her for the keystone and when i walk over to it it dosen't pop up the "pick it up" option either.
sounds like something was not done right, did you fulfill the request? or just get the hybrid wanted? did you get a futa when it asked for a female or vice versa? some things I've thought were done but couldn't complete because I did not do it right.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
sounds like something was not done right, did you fulfill the request? or just get the hybrid wanted? did you get a futa when it asked for a female or vice versa? some things I've thought were done but couldn't complete because I did not do it right.
far as I can remember I bread the right Neph it shouldn't have given me the option to fulfill the request on the board without the proper sex? maybe because i did both quest before returning to her? who knows i think i will start a new game and see if it happens agian (which i really didn't want to do, oh well) thanks

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
far as I can remember I bread the right Neph it shouldn't have given me the option to fulfill the request on the board without the proper sex? maybe because i did both quest before returning to her? who knows i think i will start a new game and see if it happens agian (which i really didn't want to do, oh well) thanks
Looks like it was a bad save file. I started one in the last update and it opened up in this new build but apparently it didn't survive intact lol.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes