Doppelganger159

Feb 18, 2019
I don't get why people are getting so heated up over losing the incest element, other than a colour message about it the removal of it has only lost two traits that had no real effect over overall gameplay. I was losing interest in the game until the new breeding mechanics were brought in. Now, I'm having a great time creating some very beautiful (and in one case beyond adorable) Nephelym, crossbreeding them to get them bigger and smaller and so on.!

Speaking of that beyond adorable one, this is Gay (literally the first name that came up in the name generator) who is a slender goblin who is half Titan!
View attachment 1127948
People are getting upset about this, not because of the loss of content per se, (since, as you said, there's not much mechanical content loss here) but because this company is forcing the alteration of the creator's vision due to their own puritanical morals. They're literally kink-shaming everyone who liked incest in this game, made all the more obvious because the alteration is so small. Think about Patreon forcing the creator to remove the ability to make busty goblin girls for some violation of their policies, and you'll see our problem.

That little bit of content allowed an enormous amount of roleplay. With it gone, a lot of players, me included, will lose interest in this game. I just hope someone can make an incest patch to put it back in, and maybe give the mechanic more depth while they're at it. Not much point in updating this until they do.

Edit: Also, baby's first post! Hi, F95Zone!

Last edited:

firemanblu

Jun 29, 2020
I have a problem with the game I downloaded it starts it remains loading and disappears I also installed c ++ as the game requested but it doesn't work it stays there and it never starts what should I do?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I have a problem with the game I downloaded it starts it remains loading and disappears I also installed c ++ as the game requested but it doesn't work it stays there and it never starts what should I do?
On 64-bit systems, you need to install the C++ and x86 and x64 libraries. They need to be installed manually, it's not enough to place them in the game folder.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a key stone anywhere in the Harpy/Starfallen area? If there isn't, I guess I can never get elves, demons, and goblins cause I used the last one I found on the aforementioned gate.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is there a key stone anywhere in the Harpy/Starfallen area? If there isn't, I guess I can never get elves, demons, and goblins cause I used the last one I found on the aforementioned gate.
did you find the megaslime?

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
did you find the megaslime?
yes, got that one. any othr hidden NPC's?

Edit: I found the problem. There is a super hard (especially at night) to find NPC called Petra on the cliff to the left of the Sensual Sands gate.

Last edited:

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
Was one of the best breeding games, know it's literally crap, both this game and Cloud-medow were very promising but you took out the incest? there are other places to sell this game besides Patreon....damit this pisses me off.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Was one of the best breeding games, know it's literally crap, both this game and Cloud-medow were very promising but you took out the incest? there are other places to sell this game besides Patreon....damit this pisses me off.
Incest didn't make this game, it was as barebones as it gets as others have stated. At the very least the game has a proper system for assigning colors to offspring instead of just using a preset now so it could be argued that it's the closest it's ever been to being a proper breeding game. Moreover, when the game is completed, incest will be turned back on so you don't have to use any third party workarounds.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Bruh, you're acting like this game is an incest-focused game and that we just lost hundreds of hours of gameplay to the change, WTF.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's still a bullshit thing to have to change that mechanic.

People defending the censorship... Why? :ROFLMAO:

Yea we don't lose 'content'... We lost a fetish.. :rolleyes:
no one is DEFENDING it, but there is nothing WE can do about it here. what good is it to berate anyone about something that even DH can't do anything about because as a business he's gotta keep the income coming in and till he can get that income from elsewhere he can't snub his nose at patreon. stop trying to make others out to be something they aren't because you don't like it, you know what? we don't like it either. all we can do is vote with our wallet and time, by not supporting him through patreon OR at all and even not playing it. accepting reality is one thing approving of what it might be is totally another thing.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
How about we not? This thread just got a major post purge as a result of this discussion a couple of days ago. The facts of the matter are pretty simple:
  • The game had incest in the past, in violation of Patreon TOS.
  • Patreon found out and took exception to that, as their TOS dictates.
  • This TOS is at least somewhat the fault of their payment processors, which is neither relevant nor changing anytime soon.
  • Incest was hard-disabled by DH rather than outright removed.
  • Two different third-party "fixes" have since been provided, one as a and one via cheat engine.
  • Incest will not be officially re-enabled in this game any time soon, if ever.
Now, I actually have a different question: has anyone been playing with the creator mode code in newer versions to create wild presets? We have a fancy new breeding system and hardly any starting variety to play with at the moment.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
If you wanna be upset about lost content/potential, be mad at no bestiality or anything that could be interpreted as such. That is a thing that hurt several content makers, and isn't as simple as changing some dialogue.

Reactions: Blackfriar

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm not upset they took out incest, I'm upset they didn't just move to a different site to host the game to be paid for it, This is happening to many different games tho, not just this one, Just upset that these creators are letting Patreon dictate what an artist can an cant make.
do you realize DH *HAS* already set up a subscribe star which at this time still allows the content, but he has 6000+ people on patreon and less than 600 on subscribestar. Till he can get the majority of the people over there where it won't hurt the bottom line for him he has to toe the line and keep patreon. It would be like you working a job that gave you 6000 dollars a month while paying rent at 2000 a month for your house and then because your work did something that you didn't like, you go to a job that pays you only 2000 a month and you no longer can keep yourself afloat once the cushion has been erroded away that you had built up.

same idea here let DH deal with things on that end, you just enjoy what content you can. already someone's come up with a tool to place the "lost" content back, all it does is removes the lock of what can be done, between breeder/nephs and direct descendants. That is all that is lost really, you still can do everything else just the same. The tool restores the ability to do so and it wasn't DH that came up with it as far as I know so you get to enjoy it, and DH has no issues with patreon.

Might I suggest you give that tool a try and see if it works properly? :)

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I'm not upset they took out incest, I'm upset they didn't just move to a different site to host the game to be paid for it, This is happening to many different games tho, not just this one, Just upset that these creators are letting Patreon dictate what an artist can an cant make.
DH is now on SubscribeStar but it would be unfair to just dump the backers on Patreon. The other problem is many people don't even know SubscribeStar is there so it's a funding issue as well.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
All I can say is this is the kind of crap that makes me glad I don't see Patreon as an income source.. Yea.. I have one, will shut it down once my Subscribe Star gets out from review.

Reactions: atur
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes