Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Don't even need CheatEngine running.

1) Start game
2) Save game
3) Go to online Save Editor (the link is all over the place here)
4) Modify save to give yourself all the crystals you need (Hint: The saves are in local AppData under the 'Radiant' folder)
5) Load game
6) Buy everything of worth

The only progression gate is the currency so you've essentially unlocked the entire game. Maybe spend 5 minute running and capturing what you want and then watching the animations.
Did a search thru the thread for "Save Editor" and couldn't find it. Any chance you could point to any of the links?

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
There is nothing worth in this game. Every animation is just 2 version of it, with different skins. Every female and male monster have basicly the same face. There is nothing that keep you going, exept to see how those monsters look like (what you can do by just editing save or using cheat engine to skip pointless grinding). Game is bad, and i dont see a chance to change that in the future.

Reactions: Sparrow-Oniichan

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Breeders Of The Nephelym:
GOOD
· 3D Graphics
· Open world
· Find/capture Monsters
· Different looks
· Player customization
· Options (Heterosexual, Futa, Futa only, Homo?)
· Monster selection (Fox, Wolf, Minotaur, Demon, Dragon, Harpy, )
· Choice of Breeding animation per monster M/F

BAD
· No clear goal
· Lack of potential
· No combat/sex combat
· Money constraints
· Requires Special Building to get certain monster
· Difficult to catch monster
· No dungeons
· Long time to travel.

Cloud Meadow:
GOOD
· Combat potential.
· Adventure potential.
· Interactions (pet, feed, train to fight)
· Farming
· Food + Stat (+Attack, +speed, +heath)
· Monster selection (Cat, Wolf, centaur, Minotaur, Demon, Snake, Dragon, Harpy, Cyclopes, Crab…)
· Potential Dungeon traveling.
· Arena Games
BAD
· Graphic (others complain about it.)
· undeveloped Gameplay
· One Breeding animation per monster M/F
· Still very new and undeveloped.
· Not many places to go.
· No customization

Breeders Of The Nephelym needs to be inspired by the team from Cloud Meadow, or should team up to make game better.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I can't get the gallery to open? Where do I press numpad 8? The main menu? During gameplay? Help?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
There is a different sex animation in the first post screenshots. In the game there are only 2, do I have to unlock them or did they just got removed?

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
So is this game like Breeding Season/Cloud Meadow where the player characters get in on the action with the beasts?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes