Dec 3, 2017
Release Notes: 0.649 Alpha
  • Added: Harvest Scene System, Phase 1
  • Added: Semen and Milk harvest animations for nearly all Nephelym
  • Added: Fluid effect system
  • Added: Alraune ranch assistant
  • Fixed: Various small issues
  • Upgraded to latest engine version
Thanks for the patience with this one, many new animations and systems were required to get harvesting going. You will find that all but 2 variants have harvesting scenes. Male Titans and male Bovaur will not have semen harvesting scenes until they get their exotic replacements.

This is only phase 1 of the harvesting system. Coming up next will be massive changes to the way harvested items work.

While still not final, fluid effects are at last in place, and better than ever before. Currently they only work on harvest scenes, but before this development cycle ends I will have them on all sex scenes as well.

For those who don't like having their breeder participating in the harvest scenes, there is a new Alraune assistant named Fern. She can be used as a stand in for any scene. Eventually, I want her roll and depth to be much more than this, but that's a discussion for another time.

Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
Can anybody explain to me why this game is running at 0 fps and the only time frames change is when I alt-tab?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
this game starting to be good hope the dev never give up
harvest animation for all monsters but i want to fuck the elf so much >.< gona wait more

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anyone already tested out this latest build, or is a Patreon ?

What does he mean by "exotic replacements" ? Does this mean eventually all the Nephylym will become "exotic/feral" versions ? I was hoping he would stay with a mix, like the way the Female Foxen currently are, you have the near human Foxen with only tails, ears, and hind legs of a beast, but the rest looks human... and you also have the full on furries with a snout/muzzle...

I mean right now the Dragons the females are hotter than life, but the males (all of them have the dragon faces, not sure you can get the human faced ones)... It would suck if eventually they all went "exotic"... or maybe his plan is to make ONLY the males "exotic" and keep the females as a mix of both ?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Will he re-introduce the Lamias again or will they be permanently replaced by the dragons? I like the dragons a lot, don't get me wrong, but I thougt the Lamia were also a cool idea.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone already tested out this latest build, or is a Patreon ?

What does he mean by "exotic replacements" ? Does this mean eventually all the Nephylym will become "exotic/feral" versions ?
I think that's the replacement of the old models, not replacement of the more human like monsters. A while back he started redoing everything, remember?
I think at one point he even considered getting rid of the feral variants altogether, but in the end did not.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Until official version, there should be a cheat menu or codes ingame, to gain items without grind, so we could see all content from each update and not wasting time repeating process from previous version. But that's only my personal opinion.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
I still cant get the game to run. I load a save and all I get is a blank screen, even ran in compatibility mode and still nothing. anyone have a clue on how I can fix this?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yep... The saves from version .648 aren't working for this new version, probably due to the engine change.... This sucks, now I have to remake my breeders, and I will probably never get the same color Nephylym with the stats I wanted....

pixacc

Jul 24, 2017
This game is so badly optimized, can't run it without melting my graphics card even on "low" settings...

T8888L

Aug 14, 2017
Any guides for how the capturing works?
All i can do is throw sperm and milk at the foes, and even try capturing them with collars...

Just started and tried with Foxes...
Now I ran out of cash :s

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes