Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
any saves with all nephs but a guy breeder?
thats gonna be tough to get, the make breeder looks like a tool, which is a shame as the female and futa are designed epically, and animated beautifully.

The make breeder stands like an idiot, and runs and jumps like a derp....

lovestosplooge69

Jul 20, 2018
thats gonna be tough to get, the make breeder looks like a tool, which is a shame as the female and futa are designed epically, and animated beautifully.

The make breeder stands like an idiot, and runs and jumps like a derp....
i agree, but i played the whole game and got all the nephs with the guy strictly to see the M/Fneph scenes. and now that the saves dont work, i really dont want to have to run around the huge map to collect them all again. I remember them saying there was some kind of "boss" medusa neph somewhere hidden in the map? it was earlier in the thread but i never found it. is that true or am i crazy? i dont think you can catch, but you can interact. if i remember clearly they said its like an octopus women?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i agree, but i played the whole game and got all the nephs with the guy strictly to see the M/Fneph scenes. and now that the saves dont work, i really dont want to have to run around the huge map to collect them all again. I remember them saying there was some kind of "boss" medusa neph somewhere hidden in the map? it was earlier in the thread but i never found it. is that true or am i crazy? i dont think you can catch, but you can interact. if i remember clearly they said its like an octopus women?
It was true. There was this octopus Nephelym near the beach. But that's been taken out a few builds ago I believe. Again for the rework of the characters.

Aramantaceous

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks, looks like I was using a pretty old version that lacked that functionality. After playing for a while, it seems to the only animation available is female fox and male wolf. Also, I have never encountered male foxes, female wolves, and male cows no matter how many times I've tried.
Can I ask? Where did you get the old version? I just really wanna see the Kraken, please please reply

guyonabuffalo

Jul 31, 2018
help me. i cant start a session with the foxen i've just captured, we both have full lust, and no matter how hard i mash the "start" and "quick" buttons nothing happens :(

guyonabuffalo

Jul 31, 2018
help me. i cant start a session with the foxen i've just captured, we both have full lust, and no matter how hard i mash the "start" and "quick" buttons nothing happens :(
nevermind i'm just dumb. was trying to get two females to procreate and i guess it just don't work like that, found a futa tho and now we're reproducing happily

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Male breeder with all Neph except male angel male harpy and female exotic dragon. I may be missing other exotic/hominids, I dont know what actually is in game I saw a female exotic dragon and didnt realize it was rare until i rejected and havent seen another one since.

edit and wanted to point out that when you load a game your char always appears in front of the house/Falene so you can save load to teleport back to your base.

Reactions: kenan

bitmaster

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 119036
Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.​

Updated: 23-July-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.649 ALPHA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Gallery:

Download:
- - -

thanks to @goodfellow

View attachment 69378 View attachment 69379 View attachment 69380 View attachment 69381 View attachment 69382 View attachment 69383
there s no "BOTN.exe file". it has Radiant.exe, Radiant and Engine.what to do.help needed

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
there s no "BOTN.exe file". it has Radiant.exe, Radiant and Engine.what to do.help needed
BOTN.exe was the old executable. The top post instruction is apparently out of date. Radiant.exe is the game executable now. At least it's in the top folder now instead of hidden 2 or 3 folders down like it was for a few updates straight.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes