• Tweaked: Better status messages in breeding setup
  • Tweaked: Removed auto select from menus for stability
  • Fixed: Pubes for the breeder
  • Fixed: Missing tooltips for stats
  • Fixed: Butt/breast protrude
  • Fixed: Breeding pairs could not produce certain sexes
  • Fixed: Camera alignment
  • Fixed: Fluid use when you had the exact amount required
The highly requested toggle-able fetish known as pregnancy has been implemented. Now you can watch female Nephelym summon their adorable offspring over a period of 4 full game days. As the female breeder, you can also get pregnant. There is no "birthing" in this game--it's summoning over time with a belly morph. It's magic.

Unfortunately, I had to throw in the towel with trying to get the engine's physics working with my character system. My characters scale and change shape drastically throughout the game, and that is fundamentally incompatible with the engine's physics. I learned this the hard way over the last many months. Thus, I will be implementing my own custom physics system that leverages the Bullet API, but more on this will be discussed at a later time. Just know that I'm working on a replacement.

Reactions: Sirwuftafufta

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
does anyone have a save for me with all the monsters thanks
I do not want to collect everyone again would be nice:test2::test2::test2::test2:

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
guy i have a problem with the view or maybe camera
i make my character but when go into the game
the camera view change without stop
it stop when i click esc button to save or exit

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Current Mega link extracts to an exe called Radiant.exe There is no BotN.exe as described in the Installation in OP.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
This game is shaping up nicely but the merchant system has me a little ughh... lol. You can either sell all or individual units of stuff, or rather you can click 1200 times to sell what the merchant can hold/afford since they can't hold or afford all the items you gather in the course of day with just a handful of monster girls, even with my auto-clicker, that's a lot of time to spend just trying to sell some foxen milk x.x

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes