Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Your supposed to know which sperm/milks works on each Nehpylym... Also it helps when your new to the game to only focus on catching the first breed or two before moving on to others (only get the two first pens Vulwargs and Foxen) and 2 collars, one for each race and try to catch the opposite sex of your breeder so you can breed with it to make more (or if your a futa, catch either gender).

Both Foxen and Vulwarg females love "Bovaur Milk" not sure of the males of the species as I already have all my pens with at least 8 monsters so havent had to catch any in a while...

With the new game and the old saves not working I jsut recently had to re-catch Foxes and Wolves, so I chose a Futa Breeder to re-learn which liquid works on who...

As for optimazation, I am playing on Ultra settings and get no lag whatsoever... Unreal Engine games need a decent machine to play... if you want to talk about badly optimized Unreal Engine games, the Whorecraft series is one, no matter what my mahcine cant play them...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for including the futa character option, playing as a woman is totally out of my mind, and male animations are so bad, that I wonder if you've ever seen a man running, walking, or jumping. And in contrast, female animations are very well done.
So thanks to God for the futas!

However, it is an EXCELLENT game, keep up the good work and congratulations.

Reactions: Rythan25

mienow

Jun 16, 2017
use cheat engine you dummies, you can get a lot of money plus speed up the game so you can travel quicker

Risen3247

Nov 10, 2017
- This is accurate, tested all on latest build. Cheat Engine works for money, haven't tested much else. Saveeditonline works for money, as well as current & max lust. May also work for collar amts, haven't tried yet. This save is for current build & has 4 or more of each breed, at least 2 female, 2 futa, no males.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I keep seeing poeple talk about 'cheat engine' what is it and how to use it?
Google it, there is only one CE. Also look up a tutorial on how to use it on YT or use CE's tutorial that it automatically presents you with when you start it for the first time. It may seem overwhelming at first but it's simple stuff.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
- This is accurate, tested all on latest build. Cheat Engine works for money, haven't tested much else. Saveeditonline works for money, as well as current & max lust. May also work for collar amts, haven't tried yet. This save is for current build & has 4 or more of each breed, at least 2 female, 2 futa, no males.
Thank you for the save file, but could you let me know where to find the save folder? It's certainly not in the same folder or sub folder area as the exe.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
that one has ne start help taken out is a smooth 6 :mad:.
the quick system is also broken.
Also you have the hand or you can create your own hand later rejected:mad: (So that you can catch without tools)

The only positive thing is the character creation now.

and that one wants more animations but unfortunately part not exactly clean are made to max quality.

If something is improved later on that is only mediocre.

If I would patronize, I would have showered eha like now.

Especially when you think about how long the project has been and what is currently being viewed there.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
can any one send save file bcz previous save files is not working
What did you do to make it work? The save file from Risen is working for me just fine. Be sure to rename it to X.sav, where X is a number between 0 and 31. When I first downloaded the save, it somehow prepended some random number to the save file.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is it just me, or are the updates just making the game worse?
What exactly is worse from this version compared to last one ? I mean other than the saves no longer working and having to start from scratch ?

Well i guess he did mess up the missionary/butterfly position as the penis no longer enters the vagina, and instead rubs above the female's labia....

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Clicking Quick when harvesting will crash the game. Go through the animation otherwise hope you saved unlike me who now has to start all over again.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes