Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
There was fast travel before. Some kinde of floating stones shaped as dicks but the dev removed them in the rework

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So Cheat Engine works great with this. You can alter your lust all the time, so you don't need to sleep, add 1000 of each semen, milk and collar and crystal to build everything. Now I have a couple of each type, both male and female. But no matter what combination I do with the PC and/or NPC, there are no animations. Have they all been removed?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a plan to implement external cumshots?
Its a game about breeding, why would there be external cumshots ? If anything I want their to be at least one more basic position for sex...he has two of the three basics... (missionary/butterfly and doggy), he needs a cowgirl position.

Reactions: joethebeast

Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
The dev is focused on developping the functions and polishing the framework. He has to do this before adding more animations.
I mean it's not a priority right now since with the new skeletons it is way easier to do each animation. Let's remember that before he had to do each animation by hand for each character with each character. If he dah let say 12 races, he would have to do 144 animations + special Nephelyms.

The only thing that bothers me is that he is not on the same objective as before : BOTN was supposed to be BreedingSeason's successor. I miss my stallions so much !

Reactions: war12321

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Is there still no fast travel? Kind of sucks that OoB means a softlock.
You can save wherever you are and then load to teleport back to your house.

The dev is focused on developping the functions and polishing the framework. He has to do this before adding more animations.
I mean it's not a priority right now since with the new skeletons it is way easier to do each animation. Let's remember that before he had to do each animation by hand for each character with each character. If he dah let say 12 races, he would have to do 144 animations + special Nephelyms.

The only thing that bothers me is that he is not on the same objective as before : BOTN was supposed to be BreedingSeason's successor. I miss my stallions so much !
I read in the discord channel that the next update is going to be a big one. I hope "big" means the same for both of us.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

I used to play the hell out of that game back when it was on newsground or ebaumsworld, cant remember. I liked that it was a bit more focused than BotN currently is, you had to breed monsters there too, but there was a bit of a story to Breeding Season... I remember one of the goals to breeding wasnt "catch em all" people would come and buy your monsters and make special orders like "I want a wulf with at least 20 strength" or the elves that wanted a harpy with high stamina for sex purposes LOL.

Reactions: papragu

Azelfikh

Jul 10, 2018
Good game, remind me of Breeding Season (really miss that game), lots of expectations for its complete versios. (my english is bad, sorry)

Carolaaaaaaaaa

Jul 14, 2018
Having a bit of a problem with this, can't close or undo actions. If I start taking to someone, i get stuck on that forever, and same goes for breeding/checking stats. Which buttons work as "back", "cancel", and "undo"?

Aug 8, 2017
Having a bit of a problem with this, can't close or undo actions. If I start taking to someone, i get stuck on that forever, and same goes for breeding/checking stats. Which buttons work as "back", "cancel", and "undo"?
Just hit escape a couple times, and you'll be out of the conversation.

SnuggyCrow

Apr 15, 2018
So does anyone know which versions of feral male are ingame, because I can only find feral male foxen? The game say they are disabled but I don't see a way to turn them on.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Release Notes: 0.649 Alpha
Jul 23 at 4:51am

• Added: Harvest Scene System, Phase 1
  • Added: Semen and Milk harvest animations for nearly all Nephelym
  • Added: Fluid effect system
  • Added: Alraune ranch assistant
  • Fixed: Various small issues
  • Upgraded to latest engine version
Thanks for the patience with this one, many new animations and systems were required to get harvesting going. You will find that all but 2 variants have harvesting scenes. Male Titans and male Bovaur will not have semen harvesting scenes until they get their exotic replacements.

This is only phase 1 of the harvesting system. Coming up next will be massive changes to the way harvested items work.

While still not final, fluid effects are at last in place, and better than ever before. Currently they only work on harvest scenes, but before this development cycle ends I will have them on all sex scenes as well.

For those who don't like having their breeder participating in the harvest scenes, there is a new Alraune assistant named Fern. She can be used as a stand in for any scene. Eventually, I want her roll and depth to be much more than this, but that's a discussion for another time.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes