Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
What do you use on the futa vulwarg? i tried the stuff that goes for m and f vulwargs and all the foxen juices but no good
Ok figured out it was titan juice

Is there a guide for where to find the critters? Looking for dragons but bubkiss so far. ok found em across the creek up into the mountain first level, the futa ones like harpy spooge

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Just got done playing update Pregnancy is great addition.

However the buy/selling of milk & semen is painful, mentally & physically painful.
The arrows give 1 point to quantity but when you have hundreds and thousands of quantities of stuff you are stuck clicking your mouse till either your mouse or finger breaks.
Suggestion for next update or patch:
(<-100)(<-10)(<-1) XXX (+1>)(+10>)(+100>)

dasdude

May 6, 2017
Just got done playing update Pregnancy is great addition.

However the buy/selling of milk & semen is painful, mentally & physically painful.
The arrows give 1 point to quantity but when you have hundreds and thousands of quantities of stuff you are stuck clicking your mouse till either your mouse or finger breaks.
Suggestion for next update or patch:
(<-100)(<-10)(<-1) XXX (+1>)(+10>)(+100>)
I agree, it's very tedious. If you hold the shift key while clicking it increases the step to 10. But I would also like it if it had bigger steps.

Reactions: Gabaw

Wambolord

Apr 21, 2017
Can someone tell me where i could find a save file? it is realy to much of a pain with this controlles to get started

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
soory i meant a save file that has already progress in the game from someone else. So that i dont have to do that boring farming work .
Don't think someone has shared a save for the latest version yet. But earlier in the thread there are some saves which are as good as complete if you want to check out the animations. You'll have to download an earlier version of the game in order to use the saves, though. Old saves are incompatible with the latest version.

Wambolord

Apr 21, 2017
Don't think someone has shared a save for the latest version yet. But earlier in the thread there are some saves which are as good as complete if you want to check out the animations. You'll have to download an earlier version of the game in order to use the saves, though. Old saves are incompatible with the latest version.
are there no currency cheats or something like that because realy the biggest problem that i have is the stupid grind that just takes to much time. at least infinity currency so that you could just go and catch the monster that you want would be ok

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
are there no currency cheats or something like that because realy the biggest problem that i have is the stupid grind that just takes to much time. at least infinity currency so that you could just go and catch the monster that you want would be ok
Infinite currency is not difficult to pull off with CE.

Aug 8, 2017
I agree, it's very tedious. If you hold the shift key while clicking it increases the step to 10. But I would also like it if it had bigger steps.
Personally, I wish that either shift stepped by 15 or using it with monsters would use only 10. And then have control step by 60 and shift-control by 180.

Dai Akuma

Jan 21, 2018
amazing game, exactly what a like, just need more optimization, but my pc is kinda shity to, this is a alfa so we can just wait and see

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
its been 1 years i have no play this game
surprise sex what it is, any info ?
If you haven't played the game in a year, do try it if you've got the time to spare.
Its undergone a lot of improvements, that makes it worth waiting for every new update!!
And if you are asking about the content of <surprise sex> in the game, no it has not been implemented yet...coming soon.

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
After playing the latest version...

Am I the only one that thinks the addition of the 4 day pregnancy content, has made progression in game actually slower?

Though I do feel it's a lot easier to earn money now...
and also, one of the NPCs should tell you when your playing that you can shift click or use ctrl while choosing the amount you want to sell, cuz clearly everyone was initially spamming that mouse button to death to earn them bucks :$

Still, one of a kind game \(0..0)/ want more updates :D

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
After playing the latest version...

Am I the only one that thinks the addition of the 4 day pregnancy content, has made progression in game actually slower?

Though I do feel it's a lot easier to earn money now...
and also, one of the NPCs should tell you when your playing that you can shift click or use ctrl while choosing the amount you want to sell, cuz clearly everyone was initially spamming that mouse button to death to earn them bucks :$

Still, one of a kind game \(0..0)/ want more updates :D
You can turn the Pregnancy off your not forced to use it

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
You can turn the Pregnancy off your not forced to use it
Yeah, i know that you can toggle it off, but just saying that after experiencing the new update...comparing it to the older version...
it did feel like it slowed down the progression :p

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, i know that you can toggle it off, but just saying that after experiencing the new update...comparing it to the older version...
it did feel like it slowed down the progression :p
I feels like its better feels like a breeding game now and not just a spawn game :D

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes