t727

Jan 4, 2018
With 0.6512 ALPHA the lure seems to have changed so I'm curious to know if anyone have a complete list of which milk or semen to use to capture <nephelym>?

Also the "rating" (or whatever the stars above the flasks) what do they mean?

hernanr87

Jan 18, 2018
Were male harpies and seraphim disabled on the last version or something? , I just can't get one of those , not by catching them as they just don't show up , or breeding , all females.

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
With 0.6512 ALPHA the lure seems to have changed so I'm curious to know if anyone have a complete list of which milk or semen to use to capture <nephelym>?
Hmm, i played it and the lure system still seems the same...
maybe try this -->

Reactions: t727

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
Were male harpies and seraphim disabled on the last version or something? , I just can't get one of those , not by catching them as they just don't show up , or breeding , all females.
Did u check ur settings? there are settings that can ensure that there are no more males, only futas and stuff...so overview them...

Impetex

Aug 27, 2018
Well I cant catch any Nephelyms because when I go there and use semen on someone an error pops up ''It isn't very stimulating'' what do I do now

Reactions: inc1013

inc1013

May 2, 2018
Well I cant catch any Nephelyms because when I go there and use semen on someone an error pops up ''It isn't very stimulating'' what do I do now
You can use other Nephelyms' fluids. One will cause their bar to shoot up like a Floridian doing heroin. Try wolf cum with the fox girls (forgot both of their names) for proof.

Experiment my fellow. Experiment like a college girl at a lesbian orgy.

Reactions: Impetex

Ferrum

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe i am stupid or something, but i dont know how to catch Nephelyms after i used the fluids, is there any key ? Because i dont see any other actions than giving fluids after i clicked "Actions"

Reactions: inc1013

inc1013

May 2, 2018
Maybe i am stupid or something, but i dont know how to catch Nephelyms after i used the fluids, is there any key ? Because i dont see any other actions than giving fluids after i clicked "Actions"
Click on actions then at the top there will be a button for "items". This is where your bdsm pokeballs are.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Impetex

Aug 27, 2018
You can use other Nephelyms' fluids. One will cause their bar to shoot up like a Floridian doing heroin. Try wolf cum with the fox girls (forgot both of their names) for proof.

Experiment my fellow. Experiment like a college girl at a lesbian orgy.
well I found correct one but however they like it they just run away at the end still have no idea what to do how to capture them.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting a strange error when trying to run. Versions before worked OK.
Anyone else getting this?

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 826]
Rendering thread exception:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 251]
Result failed
at D:\SexyUnreal\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Viewport.cpp:304
with error 8876017C

Reactions: neharika1princess

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I hope the next update will add the "cowgirl", "reverse cowgirl", "squatting" sex position. Should work for most monsters, if you think the bigger monster would crush small monsters they would not, most of monster's weight would be supported by legs.
PS. I know this is a game but I am putting some support, literally, for the idea to work.

Second idea would be adding new monsters with "lower body differences" AKA: Centaurs, Lamia, Human/Spider, Human/Bee.
Some sex positions would be out.
Female Centaurs can't receive butterfly
Male/futa Centaurs, Spiders, can't do cowgirl
Females Spiders & Lamias can't do Doggy.
Female Spider could do Butterfly just would be supported by her abdomen than haybay for most part.
Bee girl could do all.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Is the tutorial broken? Because when I ask the little Fae girl how to catch monsters she says a one liner about insulting her or something like that. Besides that having to walk everywhere, and the feeling that everything is in a soft fuzzy focus I like what I have seen so far.

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
I hope the next update will add the "cowgirl", "reverse cowgirl", "squatting" sex position. Should work for most monsters, if you think the bigger monster would crush small monsters they would not, most of monster's weight would be supported by legs.
PS. I know this is a game but I am putting some support, literally, for the idea to work.

Second idea would be adding new monsters with "lower body differences" AKA: Centaurs, Lamia, Human/Spider, Human/Bee.
Some sex positions would be out.
Female Centaurs can't receive butterfly
Male/futa Centaurs, Spiders, can't do cowgirl
Females Spiders & Lamias can't do Doggy.
Female Spider could do Butterfly just would be supported by her abdomen than haybay for most part.
Bee girl could do all.
I like how you think, fellow comrade ;)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes