hehe64

Sep 4, 2018
so much THANKS!!!
For lazy users here is the Chanel log and link to the post .:

Public Build: 0.652 Alpha
Sep 10 at 3:01am
Character Editor Improvements
  • Added: Preset system.
  • Added: Link mode for similar properties.
  • Added: Global body shapes to more easily form the base.
  • Added: Superior control over shoulders and legs.
  • Added: Tiny titty morph for those who buy into such nonsense.
  • Added: Framework for a surprise in the near future.
  • Tweaked: UI is now cleaner and more accessible.
  • Tweaked: Creation now takes place in the sky for better ambience/visibility.
  • Fixed: Various broken morphs.
The End of Hominal Males

• Added: Exotic traits for vulwarg male and females.
  • Added: Exotic trait for male titan.
Quality of Life Changes

• Added: Slider for trading quantities of items/fluids.
  • Added: Close buttons on appropriate windows.
  • Added: Save path now shown in window.
  • Tweaked: Returning to main menu cleaner and now has a prompt.

Release Notes from this Cycle

• Release Notes: 0.6512 Alpha
    • Release Notes: 0.650 Alpha
    • Release Notes: 0.649 Alpha

Download link.:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I hope the next update will add the "cowgirl", "reverse cowgirl", "squatting" sex position. Should work for most monsters, if you think the bigger monster would crush small monsters they would not, most of monster's weight would be supported by legs.
PS. I know this is a game but I am putting some support, literally, for the idea to work.

Second idea would be adding new monsters with "lower body differences" AKA: Satyr(human/goat), Centaurs(human/horse), Lamia(human/snake), Human/Spider, Human/Bug.
Some sex positions would be out.
Female Centaurs can't receive butterfly
Male/futa Centaurs, Spiders, can't do cowgirl
Females Spiders & Lamias can't do Doggy.
Female Spider could do Butterfly just would be supported by her abdomen than haybay for most part.
Bug girl could do all.
Satyr(human/goat) would spawn on mountains where dragons or titans would be.
Lamia(human/snake) Would spawn in desert with harpies.
Human/Bug Would spawn in forest with foxes and wolves.
Centaurs(human/horse) would spawn in field with "minotaur"
PS. if adding Nekomimi add to field as well.

Third Idea. Being able to "milk" the breeder themselves. The sperm/milk from breeder does not give any bonuses to arousal. But for early game it ensures that if a player use up all there money but fails to capture a "creature", that they would be able to still be able to use & sell the breeder's own sperm/milk for income. Also as the breeder levels-up the sperm/milk arousal increases by 10% per level. Which could help in the "surprise sex" content that is not yet implemented.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I dont understand, is he moving back to feral/exotics, or moving away from them ? Cause the Vulwargs had old feral versions already, then he made them more humanoid, and if that new image is indeed two Vulwargs they went back to feral/exotic (obviously with a better model)...

I might be the only one that likes the half-human half-beast ones it seems... I hope he does a half nad half... Kinda like how the female Foxen have been working for the past 8 versions...tons of humanoid ones, and tons of "exotic" ones...

I mean for god sake the female dragons just got updated in .649 to be humamoid with wings, and they look awesome compared to the "snake people" they used to be... so now they will look like the male dragons ? kind of a step down...

FlamesOfFury

May 4, 2017
I can't seem to be able to change pubic hair color nor make it show properly, is that a bug or am I just stupid?

Edit: Nvm, you can apparently edit it in Fur tab

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I hope the next update will add the "cowgirl", "reverse cowgirl", "squatting" sex position. Should work for most monsters, if you think the bigger monster would crush small monsters they would not, most of monster's weight would be supported by legs.
PS. I know this is a game but I am putting some support, literally, for the idea to work.

Second idea would be adding new monsters with "lower body differences" AKA: Satyr(human/goat), Centaurs(human/horse), Lamia(human/snake), Human/Spider, Human/Bug.
Some sex positions would be out.
Female Centaurs can't receive butterfly
Male/futa Centaurs, Spiders, can't do cowgirl
Females Spiders & Lamias can't do Doggy.
Female Spider could do Butterfly just would be supported by her abdomen than haybay for most part.
Bug girl could do all.
Satyr(human/goat) would spawn on mountains where dragons or titans would be.
Lamia(human/snake) Would spawn in desert with harpies.
Human/Bug Would spawn in forest with foxes and wolves.
Centaurs(human/horse) would spawn in field with "minotaur"
PS. if adding Nekomimi add to field as well.

Third Idea. Being able to "milk" the breeder themselves. The sperm/milk from breeder does not give any bonuses to arousal. But for early game it ensures that if a player use up all there money but fails to capture a "creature", that they would be able to still be able to use & sell the breeder's own sperm/milk for income. Also as the breeder levels-up the sperm/milk arousal increases by 10% per level. Which could help in the "surprise sex" content that is not yet implemented.
Did you not already post those exact ideas already earlier in the thread?

I dont understand, is he moving back to feral/exotics, or moving away from them ? Cause the Vulwargs had old feral versions already, then he made them more humanoid, and if that new image is indeed two Vulwargs they went back to feral/exotic (obviously with a better model)...

I might be the only one that likes the half-human half-beast ones it seems... I hope he does a half nad half... Kinda like how the female Foxen have been working for the past 8 versions...tons of humanoid ones, and tons of "exotic" ones...

I mean for god sake the female dragons just got updated in .649 to be humamoid with wings, and they look awesome compared to the "snake people" they used to be... so now they will look like the male dragons ? kind of a step down...
I think he's back to feral. They were humanoid because of the revamp of the character systems from a while back.

war12321

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone got a link to the most recent creator build from today? IIRC it's supposed to be a big upgrade.

He said he doesn't want to do male humanoids/hominals (meaning male anime-esque monstergirls/monsterboys), so all males will be feral/furry from now on. The females are gonna be either all humanoid or humanoid+feral.

IIRC it was from a lot of fan pushback too.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Why do I see posts referring to lamia and kraken? I have the latest play build and there are no such creatures on the map nor are there any fluids or houses for them. Are they part of some hidden easter egg or something?

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Why do I see posts referring to lamia and kraken? I have the latest play build and there are no such creatures on the map nor are there any fluids or houses for them. Are they part of some hidden easter egg or something?
-Kraken was a "boss" like creature. You could not capture it ,you were the one,who was captured on the beach in "old Builds" (don't know the version),and it had one animation for "sex" :p
-Lamias were in old builds too on the "harpy" spot. Affter that, dragon's came in the picture
( I love dragons,but I would like to see lamias again too ) :)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Wow he made the game shittier than ever! lmao
Now it takes too much to get the bar high enough and even then the chances of capturing a creature is slimmer than ever. The timer will run out before you even have a chance to get it half way full!
Anyone got cheats/tools to fix this?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Wow he made the game shittier than ever! lmao
Now it takes too much to get the bar high enough and even then the chances of capturing a creature is slimmer than ever. The timer will run out before you even have a chance to get it half way full!
Anyone got cheats/tools to fix this?
Use an item that is effective against the monster your trying to capture. Also when using fluids you don't need to click on the bottle each time you can simply open the menu and click the option to use whatever semen or milk that was last selected. It saves so much time and makes it alot easier to capture creatures just make sure to switch tabs and select a harness and never go for a capture until the bar is 100% full it's pretty much guaranteed at that point.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So is Breeder and Foxen/ Foxen and Foxen/Futa Breeder and Foxen/Futa Foxen and Foxen the only ones supported for breeding animations?

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
So is Breeder and Foxen/ Foxen and Foxen/Futa Breeder and Foxen/Futa Foxen and Foxen the only ones supported for breeding animations?
I don't know what animations have "now" but!!! and not Butt like a bodypart
When you are at the ranch,you should see a "table section" at the top/mid screen with 2 animations (missionary/ butterfly) and there you should see,whitch one is have animations with (Giver-Reciver).
You can know the races "size" at the "perks" in the creature statistics.

If I'm right,you can breed0 like these

Small: Harpy
Medium: Foxen,Human
Big: Bovaur,Serapin
Huge: Wolf,Dragon
Gigantic: Titan

Giver - - - - - - - - Reciver

Missionary pose:
Small - - Small
Medium - - Medium,Big,Huge,Gigantic
Big - - Medium,Big,Huge
Huge - - Medium,Big,Huge
Gigactic - - Gigantic

Butterfly pose:
All reciver same as giver like
Medium - - Medium

Sorry if I'm not right,I waits for "big" news,and I wrote these from memories,wich isn't the best :O.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
There are A lot of animations and each species and all three breeder genders have animations. You can look at the Giver-Receiver chart on the breeding screen to see which ones. It's primarily dependent on size and trait. I've yet to find a race that didn't have at least a few animations but the chart makes it super easy to figure out who is supported and for which position.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes