BoobsButtsAssTits

Oct 6, 2018
This build has a lot of size variables right? Like the human male can only bang like the harpy and the fox right? I know it used to be able to bang the cow but when i played yesterday it did not let me with the new build

MikeWhisk3y

Jul 2, 2017
This build has a lot of size variables right? Like the human male can only bang like the harpy and the fox right? I know it used to be able to bang the cow but when i played yesterday it did not let me with the new build
The creator apparently is reworking the framework for how he makes the scenes. They mention on their patreon that the old way they were doing it took too long to make. Unfortunately this caused em to remove some scenes, but in the long run they should be able to add more scenes faster.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Did Wulf finally figure out how to bring back the "bounce physics"? It was my favorite part of the game, I literally loved running and jumping everywhere cause I could see the ass bounce and it kept me mesmerized...

Reactions: aslover69

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Did Wulf finally figure out how to bring back the "bounce physics"? It was my favorite part of the game, I literally loved running and jumping everywhere cause I could see the ass bounce and it kept me mesmerized...
He's focusing on adding in some sex scenes for this next update, but I'm sure if enough people ask him about it he might consider moving it up on the list.

ellyasus

Feb 10, 2018
just played it 4 1st time .. nice game ,much nicer than many of games out there.... but ... its somehow flat - promising but flat as chest of teenager.... nice graphics, good animations (ye we have better visuals like wildlife but nephelym have at last some useful and kinda logic gameplay -and some content of course) .. but it would be great to do some cross scale(s/m/l/...)animations (human / dragon .. etc) and it would be good idea to add some fight system and add some kind of monsters or modify taming system to beat them in fight .. its nice game nice map but its just "nice".. after first 2 tames it becomes somehow flat .. 0 story development 0 cross breeding... and i see sooo many space 4 story develepment ( like 1st taming foxy then fight with wolves for land to expand ..annd in the end epic fight beasts vs angels to tame seraphim ... or just mmo style grind but its just unused) .. it would be soo great to make this game an full scale rpg .. if devs will fix those things it will be really good steam-grade game ... actually this is maybe 1st game which made me considering to become patron ... even wildlife didnt make it 4me .. focusing on next update

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
if devs will fix those things...
I can tell you're new to this game. It's one dev, and from what he has made by himself already - is fucking fantastic, despite the huge gaps of what is currently in the game, and what is yet to be. Sound effects would be a good example, the game desperately needs it, but is still playable without it.

you found an handjob ? :D .. where .. there is just bestial fuck anywhere
The handjob scene is from the alraune milking the males for semen.

i'm new to the game, how can I unlock other sex scene than normal handjob?
Read the above, then find the fenced in area right next to the player home, that's where you can breed.

ellyasus

Feb 10, 2018
I can tell you're new to this game. It's one dev, and from what he has made by himself already - is fucking fantastic, despite the huge gaps of what is currently in the game, and what is yet to be. Sound effects would be a good example, the game desperately needs it, but is still playable without it.
well ... hats off for that .. didnt expect that just one guy made this .. its awesome ... I hope he will implement those things i wrote .. in some time .. but this guy is awesome ! and .. yes sound would be nice .. but greatest thing of this game is that sound ISNT the major issue .. its so good that its playable withouth sound !

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
When i see someone asking for 32 bit in 2018 ... WTF ? Use 64 bit , there is no reason to use 32 ...
You can't know what kind of needs a person may be going through. Not everyone can afford to buy a gamer PC.

Reactions: osmann

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You can't know what kind of needs a person may be going through. Not everyone can afford to buy a gamer PC.
You are right in one sense, x64 OS is only really needed for modern games, or tasks that require more memory. x86 software isn't going to be phased out any time soon though, because it's backwards compatible with x64, (unless we're talking about 16 bit.)
The only reason I HIGHLY doubt that this game will get a 32 bit version, is because it's a memory hog. Keep in mind, his goals are seamless gameplay, open world, no loading screens, et cetera. Just won't happen in an x86 environment, so sorry to disappoint folks. But if you want to play high end games, you need the hardware to run it.

That being said, this game IS beefy. I'm with 8gb ram, 2gb vram, 2.40GHz quadcore cpu and my rig has issues on medium graphics.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes