Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
You are right in one sense, x64 OS is only really needed for modern games, or tasks that require more memory. x86 software isn't going to be phased out any time soon though, because it's backwards compatible with x64, (unless we're talking about 16 bit.)
The only reason I HIGHLY doubt that this game will get a 32 bit version, is because it's a memory hog. Keep in mind, his goals are seamless gameplay, open world, no loading screens, et cetera. Just won't happen in an x86 environment, so sorry to disappoint folks. But if you want to play high end games, you need the hardware to run it.

That being said, this game IS beefy. I'm with 8gb ram, 2gb vram, 2.40GHz quadcore cpu and my rig has issues on medium graphics.
I know that, sacrificing quality or even gameplay to release a x86 build is just stupid.
Well, I DO have a x64 system with 4gb ram, but since my video card only supports dx10 I can't even open the game. (My integrated graphics card supports dx11 but can't open the game due to having 256mb of vram, and my external has 1gb vram but doesn't support dx11. Funny huh?)

Reactions: osmann and Prick

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
Are there really only 1 female model of each Nephelym now? What happened to this game?

Nevermind a reinstall solved it.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
You are right in one sense, x64 OS is only really needed for modern games, or tasks that require more memory. x86 software isn't going to be phased out any time soon though, because it's backwards compatible with x64, (unless we're talking about 16 bit.)
The only reason I HIGHLY doubt that this game will get a 32 bit version, is because it's a memory hog. Keep in mind, his goals are seamless gameplay, open world, no loading screens, et cetera. Just won't happen in an x86 environment, so sorry to disappoint folks. But if you want to play high end games, you need the hardware to run it.

That being said, this game IS beefy. I'm with 8gb ram, 2gb vram, 2.40GHz quadcore cpu and my rig has issues on medium graphics.
I recently upgraded my Radeon HD 6950 to a GeForce 1050 Ti... Not by choice. I'd preferred to get a full system but the 6950 suddenly crapped out on me.

So now I have a Phenom 2 Thuban @3.3 GHz, 16 GB of RAM, and a GeForce 1050 Ti. Oddly enough the game never goes far above 20 fps but even at 20 fps there is no graphical lag and the one place that did lag, a teeny tiny spot in the village, seems to have been fixed in previous patches... This is all at what is currently max settings but even a 1050 Ti only get 20 fps however the game runs very very well at 20 fps. Odd but it works.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I know that, sacrificing quality or even gameplay to release a x86 build is just stupid.
Well, I DO have a x64 system with 4gb ram, but since my video card only supports dx10 I can't even open the game. (My integrated graphics card supports dx11 but can't open the game due to having 256mb of vram, and my external has 1gb vram but doesn't support dx11. Funny huh?)
Why does the x64 only have 4 GB of RAM?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I didn't understand you sorry?
I believe you're asking me why am I using a x64 OS with 4GB RAM, well the reason is x86 only can use a maximum of 3GB RAM, so even if u only have the minimum specs for x64 you should still install it so you can use all of your RAM.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I didn't understand you sorry?
I believe you're asking me why am I using a x64 OS with 4GB RAM, well the reason is x86 only can use a maximum of 3GB RAM, so even if u only have the minimum specs for x64 you should still install it so you can use all of your RAM.
Took the words out of my mouth, it also depends on your version of windows. EG, Windows 7 x86 can only use 3gb of ram max, but Windows 7 x64 can use all 4gb of ram, and then some.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Took the words out of my mouth, it also depends on your version of windows. EG, Windows 7 x86 can only use 3gb of ram max, but Windows 7 x64 can use all 4gb of ram, and then some.
Yeah I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and I'm pretty sure if I was to count the OS processes alone they would be in excess of 4GB. I don't think I ever had RAM fill up though I have 16GBs I can run Win 7, Firefox and Chrome, and whatever other programs plus my games all at the same time. The only thing I saw was a few versions ago Monster Girl Garden maxxed out my CPU at 100% but I notified the dev and he promptly fixed it had to do with garbage cleanup in the executable and some left over files from a previous version.

EDIT: Also who is that in your profile pic? I know I've seen him before... Is that the Fresh Prince?

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
How in the hell do you catch these friggin things? The interest seems to burn so fast. As soon as i get to 100% they disappear before i can get the collar out

Somberlainwolf6

Dec 21, 2017
How in the hell do you catch these friggin things? The interest seems to burn so fast. As soon as i get to 100% they disappear before i can get the collar out
You don't need to get a 100% to catch them.
As soon as you get "he/she craves for more", you'll probably catch that monster without worrying to much, as long as you use a colllar.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Two things.

1.) You can save alot of time by spamming the give cum/milk button. The game doesn't say it but it's not necessary to keep selecting the bottle. Saves the time of dragging the mouse 3/4th of the way across your screen each time.

2.) Each monster has certain semen or milk it prefers. I actually want to sit down and map it out and then post it here. If your having trouble catching a monster try different fluids and see what is super effective. Usually I catch foxen and vulwargs first, the bovines and go from there. I really need to create that list.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Two things.

1.) You can save alot of time by spamming the give cum/milk button. The game doesn't say it but it's not necessary to keep selecting the bottle. Saves the time of dragging the mouse 3/4th of the way across your screen each time.

2.) Each monster has certain semen or milk it prefers. I actually want to sit down and map it out and then post it here. If your having trouble catching a monster try different fluids and see what is super effective. Usually I catch foxen and vulwargs first, the bovines and go from there. I really need to create that list.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
So there's no customizable graphics options yet, right? That DoF, flare, and blur.. OOF. I'd rather not play on Low to get rid of it.

JCosmic

Jul 27, 2017
I used to be a fairly big patron of this till around 3-4 builds ago. Suddenly, it started completely locking up my computer, sometimes doing so in quite a flamboyant fashion by making static blast through my speakers. For about a week I pretty much tried everything to resolve it but failed.

Considering I'm running Win 7x64 with 16GB of RAM, an i7, a GTX 1070 SC, and it's the only thing that has, in the history of my PC, ever locked it up completely, I had to throw in the towel. Seems this build has the same problem.

It's a shame really.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
how to I open older version save file in newer version update?
You can't. If the game says this save is incompatible, that should be enough information.
Just use cheat engine for credits. Gameplay isn't worth the reward yet anyway.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes