affen123

Oct 6, 2017
i know that many will hate me for the question but does anyone have a save for me with all monsters?

dantekral

Nov 12, 2017
For those people getting low fps like me open
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

• Changing [ScalabilityGroups] with my edits makes glass disappear (and some dynamic trees too but performance boost is good)
  • ResolutionSizeX & Y is your desired resolotion make sure all the same
  • make sure right click and read only after edit

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
bUseDynamicResolution=False
ResolutionSizeX=1366
ResolutionSizeY=768
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX=1366
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeY=768
WindowPosX=-1
WindowPosY=-1
AudioQualityLevel=0
FrameRateLimit=0.000000
DesiredScreenWidth=1366
bUseDesiredScreenHeight=False
DesiredScreenHeight=768
LastUserConfirmedDesiredScreenWidth=1280
LastUserConfirmedDesiredScreenHeight=720
LastRecommendedScreenWidth=-1.000000
LastRecommendedScreenHeight=-1.000000
LastCPUBenchmarkResult=-1.000000
LastGPUBenchmarkResult=-1.000000
LastGPUBenchmarkMultiplier=1.000000
bUseHDRDisplayOutput=False
HDRDisplayOutputNits=1000
PreferredFullscreenMode=1

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.ViewDistanceScale=0.50000

[ShaderPipelineCache.CacheFile]
LastOpened=Radiant

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=100.000000
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=0
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=0
sg.ShadowQuality=0
sg.PostProcessQuality=0
sg.TextureQuality=0
sg.EffectsQuality=0
sg.FoliageQuality=0

My current fps at medium now 28-30 , 17-18 At animation (Gtx 460 1GB, Fx 6300 , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Memory)

Reactions: judaszzxx

snowb

Oct 5, 2017
Hm I never considered that people could struggle to run this :-/, As an avid PC Gamer I never have to think about requirements for any of these games... I guess I'm more privileged than I thought.

Is there a CE Table or you guys just tinkering yourselves?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hm I never considered that people could struggle to run this :-/, As an avid PC Gamer I never have to think about requirements for any of these games... I guess I'm more privileged than I thought.

The only thing I ever modified with CE has been the currency. The other stuff I have attempted (like the endurance or whatever the stat is called that you need to initiate an H scene), but those have yet to result in usable values. It's probably possible, but I lack the know-how and time right now.

Reactions: snowb

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

CE can definitely add enough currency to buy all the fluids and collars you will ever need.
I think you can find it in two scans.

snowb

Oct 5, 2017
The only thing I ever modified with CE has been the currency. The other stuff I have attempted (like the endurance or whatever the stat is called that you need to initiate an H scene), but those have yet to result in usable values. It's probably possible, but I lack the know-how and time right now.
I've just been playing around a bit Money (or whatever it's supposed to be) is the easy one to modify.

I tested breeders lust for quick mating 1CA2F050B04 is the correct address for it and it works fine until you level up and gain higher max lust, then for some reason I had to re-scan for it. Not really sure why because the address stays the same?

CE can definitely add enough currency to buy all the fluids and collars you will ever need.
I think you can find it in two scans.
Yep it was exactly two scans (to be honest I was just being lazy lol)

I swear this game actually has less content than this time last year. Did they take the static female kraken out completely?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I tested breeders lust for quick mating 1CA2F050B04 is the correct address for it and it works fine until you level up and gain higher max lust, then for some reason I had to re-scan for it. Not really sure why because the address stays the same?
It's very unlikely that that exact address will work for everyone. Especially considering what you followed that up with, with it changing and all. Try restarting the game and looking for that same address again. It will most likely not be the same value. What you want to find if you want to have a table that's useful across restarts and for other people as well, is the pointer to that address.

snowb

Oct 5, 2017
It's very unlikely that that exact address will work for everyone. Especially considering what you followed that up with, with it changing and all. Try restarting the game and looking for that same address again. It will most likely not be the same value. What you want to find if you want to have a table that's useful across restarts and for other people as well, is the pointer to that address.

Thanks, I'm pretty new to the whole CE thing, will look into it some more :)

techgroof

Nov 26, 2017
I've just been playing around a bit Money (or whatever it's supposed to be) is the easy one to modify.

what is the address for money because I try it and wasn't able to find it

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
@DragonL Can you please, please update the OP so that people stop asking about the gallery?

what is the address for money because I try it and wasn't able to find it
Asking for the address itself will do you no good. See my previous comment on that.
When in doubt, look for the value using "4 bytes" as the type, and when that doesn't work, use "all". From my experience with CE, it often is either "4 bytes" or "double".

Reactions: techgroof

LazySammy40

Jul 5, 2018
The only scenes that seem to work are with the foxens. Is that how it is right now or is my game acting up it acts like I'm doing quick acts with anything else.

snowb

Oct 5, 2017
The only scenes that seem to work are with the foxens. Is that how it is right now or is my game acting up it acts like I'm doing quick acts with anything else.
When you say its only working with the Foxens do you mean the game breaks/crashes when other species are selected? Or just that there are no animations?

If its the latter there are only a certain number of animations finished so far.

Not sure how up to date this is but heres the wiki table:

Reactions: LazySammy40

LazySammy40

Jul 5, 2018
When you say its only working with the Foxens do you mean the game breaks/crashes when other species are selected? Or just that there are no animations?

If its the latter there are only a certain number of animations finished so far.

Not sure how up to date this is but heres the wiki table:
Oh nice so there are some exceptions to size more or less, thanks for this.

Edit: Yea doesn't look like it is accurate, looks like you have to match up the sizes.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes