Besharia

May 6, 2018
Hey guys! I cant get the download to run. says "microsoft Visual C++ runtime" and "directX runtime" any advise?
Those are runtimes that contain the extra instructions needed by Windows to properly handle multimedia programs. Different programs need different versions to run. Breeders of the Nephelym is built around DirectX 11 which you have as part of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 though Windows 8 uses DrectX 11.1 and 8.1 uses 11.2. If your on Windows 10 your Operating System has DirectX 12 this should supercede DirectX 11 but from personal experience it's game dependent I have DirectX 11 and I played a few games that don't recognize it forcing my OS to roll back into 10 mode...

I'd need more information before I can troubleshoot further. I don't know what version of Visual C++ Breeders of the Nephelym uses as I'm able to launch the game with no error and it never specifies. Also what OS are you using?

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Muddy1202

Sep 6, 2018
Controls on how to play should be added in description?
How one interacts? I can just run around the place use E for dialogues and C to remove clothes, can anyone plese help me on how to proceed?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@DragonL you should really take the galley info off of the OP.
I swear there is a question about it on every page.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I can't catch or breed any male variants of
Seraphim
Harpy
Titan

The lure from: seems outdated.
The Female Seraphim ignored my attempts, so I ended up "spamming" her with a random type of liquid.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
this is great, graphic and concept wise, but i wish it had more positions and i could make everything fuck everything for the lulz

t727

Jan 4, 2018
... i wish it had more positions and i could make everything fuck everything for the lulz
As far as I know those are the plans in the future.
This version removed some of the different size pairs which is unfortunate, I hope they are brought back sooner rather than later. And as @Prick said, three male types are also gone.
Not sure I like the "cum patches" on the females as they look odd

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
I'd like to try this game but I couldn't run it. I'm using Windows 10 64bit (directX 12). Whenever I try to run this game, it says error that I need directX runtime. I'm aware from OP that this game need directX 11, so what should I do? Is there a way to play this game on Windows 10? I'm completely new to PC gaming, so any advice is welcomed! thanks

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I'd like to try this game but I couldn't run it. I'm using Windows 10 64bit (directX 12). Whenever I try to run this game, it says error that I need directX runtime. I'm aware from OP that this game need directX 11, so what should I do? Is there a way to play this game on Windows 10? I'm completely new to PC gaming, so any advice is welcomed! thanks
I had the same issue with my freshly installed Windows 10.
For reasons unknown it seems the Unity executable checks for DirectX9c/10 regardless of the actual game using DX11+
I solved this by installing DirectX from the Microsoft download site.
You will also need to install Visual c++ 2015 (again related to Unity core)

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
I had the same issue with my freshly installed Windows 10.
For reasons unknown it seems the Unity executable checks for DirectX9c/10 regardless of the actual game using DX11+
I solved this by installing DirectX from the Microsoft download site.
You will also need to install Visual c++ 2015 (again related to Unity core)
thanks for quick answer, it works now!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
thanks for quick answer, it works now!
You're welcome :)
As a new player this site will come in handy

Especially

as you will need to find which fluids the Nephelyms are interested in, some of them aren't working, but you can "spam" any fluid and eventually you can capture them. This will exhaust your stamina also so you might only catch one per day.

Semen is used 5ml/attempt and milk 15ml/attempt, keep this in mind when purchasing the fluids from the vendors when you start as money is short in the beginning.

Happy catching and breeding!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes