• Katarina by yewty
  • Mocha by DevilJHO
  • Crimson by Deluxe Penguin
  • Guivre by CallMeWombat
  • Sio by Kieve
  • Snow by Kieve
  • Leona by yewty
  • Autumn by Kieve
Starting off this cycle with some critical foundation work. The sex scene system has been rewritten and the old positions overhauled. While the number of phases has been cut, the scenes as a whole have much more oomph, not to mention fluid effects. Cowgirl has been added, the first new position in some time. This build is an important step, as I can now rapidly add sex scenes which was absolutely not possible before.

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
no compressed version or smaller size of this game? please kindly upload it, if you do have it.

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
Its kinda unfortunate that with the addition of the fluids system, the dev had to take the different sized animations...
but thinking about it, i think the next update or maybe within an update or two, there's gonna be a good finished feel to it.
although i still think the dev could add a race or two more since the map has got a few empty spots...
looking forward for more content as always :)

Reactions: judaszzxx
U

User_10739

Stop being d-bags and asking for shares, as you can see we will update it as soon as it is available to us.

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
So, anyone got ideas on how to access the patron submitted presets? All I can find are the 3 old ones.

Sirwuftafufta

Jun 6, 2017
how do you get the presets that were made?
They just have a chance to pop up randomly from the normal sources (catching and breeding).

Here are the new ones I know of:
New foxen, light skin with black hair/fur and tattoos.
New foxen (I think), brown skin with pink lips, looks very deliberately tanned rather than naturally brown.
New seraph, looks like
New demon, just looks very icy, has some glowing parts. Absolutely my favorite preset in the game now.
Then finally, one I'm not totally sure whether it's actually new or not, is a dragon with dark purple hair and very light skin.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes