156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I hope the next update will add the "cowgirl", "reverse cowgirl", "squatting" sex position. Should work for most monsters, if you think the bigger monster would crush small monsters they would not, most of monster's weight would be supported by legs.
PS. I know this is a game but I am putting some support, literally, for the idea to work.

Second idea would be adding new monsters with "lower body differences" AKA: Centaurs, Lamia, Human/Spider, Human/Bee.
Some sex positions would be out.
Female Centaurs can't receive butterfly
Male/futa Centaurs, Spiders, can't do cowgirl
Females Spiders & Lamias can't do Doggy.
Female Spider could do Butterfly just would be supported by her abdomen than haybay for most part.
Bee girl could do all.
I don't see that happening any time soon. A while back there used to be different styles of feral monster people. Those looked much less human than they do now. But since then there has been an overhaul to make the monsters more human in order to make the animation easier. Introducing those "lower body differences" would go in the completely opposite direction from that. Maybe in the far, far future, when the game is much more fleshed out.

ugh-uuuu

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a way to disable controller detection or hide the controller? Is there an INI somewhere that I could edit to do this or edit the mapped buttons? Maybe a config file inside the Radiant-WindowsNoEditor.pak? Is there a program to unpack that file to check around? I want to use a joypad defined by my likes and comfort. I really hate games or engines that take control by default. Worse are ones that don't even let you decide "no, thanks.". Just need to know where those settings are.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to disable controller detection or hide the controller? Is there an INI somewhere that I could edit to do this or edit the mapped buttons? Maybe a config file inside the Radiant-WindowsNoEditor.pak? Is there a program to unpack that file to check around? I want to use a joypad defined by my likes and comfort. I really hate games or engines that take control by default. Worse are ones that don't even let you decide "no, thanks.". Just need to know where those settings are.
Do you want to disable the controller or remap what the buttons do? If it's the former I don't see why you couldn't just unplug the controller. In the case of the latter there probably is some third party software to remap buttons depending on what controller you are using.

ugh-uuuu

Jul 16, 2017
Do you want to disable the controller or remap what the buttons do?
One or the other.

If it's the former I don't see why you couldn't just unplug the controller.

I want to use a joypad defined by my likes and comfort.
In the case of the latter there probably is some third party software to remap buttons depending on what controller you are using.
Yes I know.

I play games in bed along with a wireless controller. I can do what I want as long as controls aren't hard-coded. Thing is the dev has defined what the analog sticks and (A) button is mapped to. Meaning the Right Stick controls the camera, Left Stick makes the character walk, (A) is mapped to jump. Since these are defined by the game, they will always trigger. The game is told to see them, doesn't matter what 3rd party soft I use. They will conflict. I need to change that.

I need something to either hide my controller or a config/ini file linked to BOTN that let's me turn off the setting BOTN uses to detect it. A config/ini file to change button mapping could work as well. I'll delete the settings there, I win. Game can't use what's undefined. I can do the rest with 3rd party soft. Since the controller isn't even used for the game why is it enabled?

I put some examples below on what I've run into, if curious. Oh, yes I could work around (A) by putting LClick elsewhere but the issue is "likes and comfort". Also, my profiles are all set up to "just work", so BOTN presets butt heads with the effort I put in for my stuff.

Example:I hold Left Trigger and move the Left Stick, I will move my mouse cursor(3rd party soft) while BOTN will make my character walk around. BOTN has Left Stick bound to walking, so this will always happen at the same time. As a bonus, he made the cursor control camera panning as well. Now I slam my view into the floor while walking around randomly, fun times. He set sensitivity way too high but at least you can change that via options. Why 200 by default though? At least the game pauses when out of focus. If it didn't I'd be moving while minimized. Some games do that ...

Ex2:Lucky me, Left Trigger+(A) = Left click. I jump while clicking as a result. Also, when in a menu the Left click will be ignored because the game thinks I'm using jump. Button mashing may work but it's going to take a couple tries. It's a hassle.

Ex3:Using Left Stick for the cursor in a menu causes whatever option I have highlighted to be deselected. It's due to the game registering the walk command it bound to my stick. This always happens. To stop it I must tilt the stick 1/2 a degree, this moves my cursor but the game doesn't detect the tilt. As a result, I move the cursor ultra slow so the game doesn't deselect whatever I'm doing. It's a hassle.

Finally, an example of "hide my controller" would be a modded dinput8.dll placed next to a game exe that blocks controller detection. Sadly this doesn't work here. Works great for games that use dx9, even MMOs.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Do you want to disable the controller or remap what the buttons do?
One or the other.

If it's the former I don't see why you couldn't just unplug the controller.

In the case of the latter there probably is some third party software to remap buttons depending on what controller you are using.
Yes I know.

I play games in bed along with a wireless controller. I can do what I want as long as controls aren't hard-coded. Thing is the dev has defined what the analog sticks and (A) button is mapped to. Meaning the Right Stick controls the camera, Left Stick makes the character walk, (A) is mapped to jump. Since these are defined by the game, they will always trigger. The game is told to see them, doesn't matter what 3rd party soft I use. They will conflict. I need to change that.

I need something to either hide my controller or a config/ini file linked to BOTN that let's me turn off the setting BOTN uses to detect it. A config/ini file to change button mapping could work as well. I'll delete the settings there, I win. Game can't use what's undefined. I can do the rest with 3rd party soft. Since the controller isn't even used for the game why is it enabled?

I put some examples below on what I've run into, if curious. Oh, yes I could work around (A) by putting LClick elsewhere but the issue is "likes and comfort". Also, my profiles are all set up to "just work", so BOTN presets butt heads with the effort I put in for my stuff.

Example:I hold Left Trigger and move the Left Stick, I will move my mouse cursor(3rd party soft) while BOTN will make my character walk around. BOTN has Left Stick bound to walking, so this will always happen at the same time. As a bonus, he made the cursor control camera panning as well. Now I slam my view into the floor while walking around randomly, fun times. He set sensitivity way too high but at least you can change that via options. Why 200 by default though? At least the game pauses when out of focus. If it didn't I'd be moving while minimized. Some games do that ...

Ex2:Lucky me, Left Trigger+(A) = Left click. I jump while clicking as a result. Also, when in a menu the Left click will be ignored because the game thinks I'm using jump. Button mashing may work but it's going to take a couple tries. It's a hassle.

Ex3:Using Left Stick for the cursor in a menu causes whatever option I have highlighted to be deselected. It's due to the game registering the walk command it bound to my stick. This always happens. To stop it I must tilt the stick 1/2 a degree, this moves my cursor but the game doesn't detect the tilt. As a result, I move the cursor ultra slow so the game doesn't deselect whatever I'm doing. It's a hassle.

Finally, an example of "hide my controller" would be a modded dinput8.dll placed next to a game exe that blocks controller detection. Sadly this doesn't work here. Works great for games that use dx9, even MMOs.
Wow. I underestimated your controller know-how and your problem. I apologize for that. I wish I knew how I could help you, but sadly I do not.

nigfig

Aug 18, 2018
Are there feral/exotic Vulwargs in the current version? 'cause I sure as hell ain't seen one since I've started playing, neither looking for wild ones nor breeding seems to produce one... :(

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Are there feral/exotic Vulwargs in the current version? 'cause I sure as hell ain't seen one since I've started playing, neither looking for wild ones nor breeding seems to produce one... :(
I've never seen any and I've played this game over a few versions now so I guess it's safe to assume there are none.
Neither are there any normal foxen male anymore. I did read somewhere that the dev. made all male "exotic" (not using furry for some reason) but not in the case of Vulwarg

Is the tutorial broken? Because when I ask the little Fae girl how to catch monsters she says a one liner about insulting her or something like that. Besides that having to walk everywhere, and the feeling that everything is in a soft fuzzy focus I like what I have seen so far.
This is an old map, but the locations are still valid (Liasis aren't in the game)

Reactions: nigfig

nigfig

Aug 18, 2018
I've never seen any and I've played this game over a few versions now so I guess it's safe to assume there are none.
Neither are there any normal foxen male anymore. I did read somewhere that the dev. made all male "exotic" (not using furry for some reason) but not in the case of Vulwarg
Wiki has images of feral Vulwargs for some fuckin' reason, which made me think they're in the game

#sadess

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wiki has images of feral Vulwargs for some fuckin' reason, which made me think they're in the game

#sadess
Those may have been the old feral versions that have been altered since. Not entirely sure any more.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
@nigfig & @156_163_146_167 Neither the wiki or the Patreon page images are showing the current content. The dev. mentioned on his Discord something like "I will update the images when I have time"

Those feral(exotic/furry) Vulwargs looks amazing tho'!!

nigfig

Aug 18, 2018
@nigfig & @156_163_146_167 Neither the wiki or the Patreon page images are showing the current content. The dev. mentioned on his Discord something like "I will update the images when I have time"

Those feral(exotic/furry) Vulwargs looks amazing tho'!!

Right? If they were in the game already, I don't really understand why Helmsman removed them, but I guess he must've had his reasons. Is his Discord Patreon-only?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Right? If they were in the game already, I don't really understand why Helmsman removed them, but I guess he must've had his reasons. Is his Discord Patreon-only?
That was part of his whole revamp of the way the Nephelym worked under the hood.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
a new public version has been downloaded 652
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For lazy users here is the Chanel log and link to the post .:

Public Build: 0.652 Alpha
Sep 10 at 3:01am
Character Editor Improvements
  • Added: Preset system.
  • Added: Link mode for similar properties.
  • Added: Global body shapes to more easily form the base.
  • Added: Superior control over shoulders and legs.
  • Added: Tiny titty morph for those who buy into such nonsense.
  • Added: Framework for a surprise in the near future.
  • Tweaked: UI is now cleaner and more accessible.
  • Tweaked: Creation now takes place in the sky for better ambience/visibility.
  • Fixed: Various broken morphs.
The End of Hominal Males

• Added: Exotic traits for vulwarg male and females.
  • Added: Exotic trait for male titan.
Quality of Life Changes

• Added: Slider for trading quantities of items/fluids.
  • Added: Close buttons on appropriate windows.
  • Added: Save path now shown in window.
  • Tweaked: Returning to main menu cleaner and now has a prompt.

Release Notes from this Cycle

• Release Notes: 0.6512 Alpha
    • Release Notes: 0.650 Alpha
    • Release Notes: 0.649 Alpha

Download link.:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes