erw255

Jan 27, 2020
you go to the mermaid in the pool on top of the wall (stair by the milk seller) costs 300 for each one you bathe and you don't have to leave the functionality every neph you bathe either. however if someone was "cursed" with the trait AFTER you capture it I do not believe it increases the stat back to normal once you do bathe them.
Thanks.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Please note that saves may not always work (or work properly) between versions so be prepared for that.
you are correct. I did not mention that and it is very true some will not work depending on what is done!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Isn't there any gay content? Thought it was a Breeding Season like game
DH is not into anything where a male gets and action outside of dick to vagina, only ONE anal scene in the game already and no more planned. so the only gay content is futa on futa or futa on female.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
agreed, if I would have known about the incest block on their web page I wouldn't have donated, to either site, you can't see what is or isn't available without donating, to me I am a little upset over losing the $20 total donated, but what can ya do nothing really, that's the way Patreon and Subscribestar work, can't see what you are trying to buy til it's too late everything is blocked behind locked content flags. The whole removal of the incest thing just made me completely delete the game.
Subscribe Star have no issues with the content Patreon has issues with.. Issue here is dev doesn't want to make a patch himself as far as I can tell.. So SS, Patreon and Steam all get the cut of incest content..

Patreon issue is PayPal.. SS does not use PayPal.. Not sure what Steam issue is.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Subscribe Star have no issues with the content Patreon has issues with.. Issue here is dev doesn't want to make a patch himself as far as I can tell.. So SS, Patreon and Steam all get the cut of incest content..

Patreon issue is PayPal.. SS does not use PayPal.. Not sure what Steam issue is.
patreon will dock the dev if they are the one "publishing a patch" to put in the content they don't like.

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
how do you change your clothing? some of the presets have different clothing, but i cant find anything on breeder creation about it

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
how do you change your clothing? some of the presets have different clothing, but i cant find anything on breeder creation about it
Use the "CREATOR MODE (only works in menu, not ingame): 5vg6dbEwqEk9" Cheat from the front page, and go to the attachments on the bottom left of the list. You can change the top, pants, footwear and underwear for the female and futa breeder there. On the right at the bottom of the list you can change the material properties of the clothes (colors, shininess, other stuff).

Then save as a new preset (or overwrite an existing one) and you can use it on creation or at the 'house'.

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
Use the "CREATOR MODE (only works in menu, not ingame): 5vg6dbEwqEk9" Cheat from the front page, and go to the attachments on the bottom left of the list. You can change the top, pants, footwear and underwear for the female and futa breeder there. On the right at the bottom of the list you can change the material properties of the clothes (colors, shininess, other stuff).

Then save as a new preset (or overwrite an existing one) and you can use it on creation or at the 'house'.
tyvm for the info, i'll give it a go and try not to blow something up

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
does the incest patch also remove the traits that come with it ? ( Abomination /sterile)

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
does the incest patch also remove the traits that come with it ? ( Abomination /sterile)
I do not believe it does. I haven't tried except to make sure it works didn't look at the result but i don't think they removed those

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes