darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
ok, figured out the creator, in terms of the actual nephilim, am i able to add my own to the game using it? like i can make my own colour variations etc? if so how do i get them in game. also in the creator i saw rabbit nephilim, are they in the wild yet or just that blessed one?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok, figured out the creator, in terms of the actual nephilim, am i able to add my own to the game using it? like i can make my own colour variations etc? if so how do i get them in game. also in the creator i saw rabbit nephilim, are they in the wild yet or just that blessed one?
there are rabbit nephs down in pleasure pastures area.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
They automatically show up in the wild (not for blessed, to my knowledge), and you can adjust the existing presets for nephs. I think that any previously caught nephs won't change, but I haven't checked. Won't matter on a new game though; your changes and additions will show.

Look for Easter Eggs over the cliff that the farm is on, and you'll see the area that the rabbits are at. (Don't jump, obviously, you'll still have to walk/run there)

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
In the name of the Goddess, I have achieved breeding greatness. Behold Dayle, the culmination of my experiments to turn cute little goblins into busty elf-sized bombshells!
Dayle.png
Honest to god, I love the breeding mechanics of this game - the effort that went into breeding Dayle was worth it, I will truly lament losing her when my save eventually becomes incompatible.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In the name of the Goddess, I have achieved breeding greatness. Behold Dayle, the culmination of my experiments to turn cute little goblins into busty elf-sized bombshells!
View attachment 1188790
Honest to god, I love the breeding mechanics of this game - the effort that went into breeding Dayle was worth it, I will truly lament losing her when my save eventually becomes incompatible.
just make sure to keep the version you got her from :) and you can go back and revisit her anytime you want!

• Love
Reactions: gemini20xx
Mar 4, 2018
View attachment 1188790
Mmmm mmmm quite delectable indeed... now if only there were a way to breed some green into her!

Reactions: Freki

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
this game will only be worth it when the mods come out to allow people to do what they want.
The hilarious thing is. At the beginning of the development, you were allowed to do what you want.
Now you have to do what the dev wants.

If you kinda wanna do again what you wanted, you have to insult yourself first with that cheatcode.

Don't even know why it was necessary to strongarm people into futa/herm/bs stuff. I don't judge people who enjoy it, but do you really have to force it on others who don't like it? Wouldn't complain if the option to disable futa would actually disable it, but nope. It may disable the scene, but in canon you still do it. (Text and all.)

Oct 25, 2019
The hilarious thing is. At the beginning of the development, you were allowed to do what you want.
Now you have to do what the dev wants.

If you kinda wanna do again what you wanted, you have to insult yourself first with that cheatcode.

Don't even know why it was necessary to strongarm people into futa/herm/bs stuff. I don't judge people who enjoy it, but do you really have to force it on others who don't like it? Wouldn't complain if the option to disable futa would actually disable it, but nope. It may disable the scene, but in canon you still do it. (Text and all.)
I think all these fetishes are just lustful fantasies of the author himself, which he realized in this game, and he wanted to spit on everything else. I sincerely hope that in the future either the author himself will come to his senses, or some dude will release some kind of patch (as in the case of incest), as in the same RACK, and will open access to different content.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Did they ever fix that soft lock, where you couldn't progress to the end of the game, unless you spent your key items in a very specific order, otherwise you were basically stuck at the beach?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Did they ever fix that soft lock, where you couldn't progress to the end of the game, unless you spent your key items in a very specific order, otherwise you were basically stuck at the beach?
no, the only way you're soft locked is if you try to get the orb from the slime without the pearl and open things up without regard as to where you're going. if you get there you just have to steal the key and then you can open it up. no soft lock what so ever.

orbis

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a way to avoid stealing the only friend of the slime or at least give her a substitute?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is there a way to avoid stealing the only friend of the slime or at least give her a substitute?
Open up the beach area, fuck the kraken girl, and then go for a swim (turn right about 45 degrees from the dock) and find the shellfish girl with a pearl. You can snag the pearl and trade it for the slime's current friend.

Reactions: Harel and orbis

orbis

Oct 29, 2017
there is a pearl you can get. it's been talked about here several times.
Sorry, I tried to google it first but using slime as the keyword didnt yield good results. And the pearl thing kinda needs you to know about the pearl to google it as the pearl :D. In any case, kudos to you for making me feel bad about a digital slime, feelings is my fetish.

Open up the beach area, fuck the kraken girl, and then go for a swim (turn right about 45 degrees from the dock) and find the shellfish girl with a pearl. You can snag the pearl and trade it for the slime's current friend.
Thank you for your patience and taking the time to post the solution!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sorry, I tried to google it first but using slime as the keyword didnt yield good results. And the pearl thing kinda needs you to know about the pearl to google it as the pearl :D. In any case, kudos to you for making me feel bad about a digital slime, feelings is my fetish.

Thank you for your patience and taking the time to post the solution!
I wasn't trying to do anything, i didn't want to type out all the steps to get it because i don't know them off hand unless i'm playing the game right off hand, and was letting you know it was in this thread.

Reactions: orbis

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
there is a pearl you can get. it's been talked about here several times.
I never knew the pearl existed, so I guess my save is permanently gone. Although, I haven't played in like a year, so it's probably not compatible anyway.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes