Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
youd think with there being a substar and steam version,that they would keep it but i hear thats how stupidly controlling patreon is
The reason he hasn't moved from Patreon is the absurd amount of bank he's getting.
If over 50% of his patrons cancel and move to SubStar, so will he. He even posted on Patreon that they should support him on SS. Talk about balls. Which will never be added to the game.

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
what is the race of the emissary character? and where to get it for your spirit form?
She's a Seraphim, you can find them to the north of the Orc village. To get there, go through the Pleasure Pastures and towards the coast, however turn right to the cave instead of left (the one the snake lady is blocking with her monstrous ass). Go all the way down through the Amorous Hollows to the lava and hang a right, go through the cave harpies and goblins, and you'll reach the Esoteric Glade, which has Seraphim and Sylvans (slimes, elves, etc)

Reactions: keeshah

potatoking006

Nov 14, 2019
The dev has broken the storyline in the latest versions (ALL 7.52x versions have this failure), you can't get past Apopha Fessi's quest to get into Amorous Hallows as Titan Strength tops out at 21, and the quest requirement is simply unpossible to achieve without some form of cheating like editing a save file to meet this outrageous requirement: View attachment 1198634

In order to progress at this point you have to use the "imma lazy sack" cheat code or all new areas are permanaently blocked, and it spits up "your mother would be so proud" when input. Unlike all other codes, this one has to be input every time a save is loaded, it's not stored by the session manager.

Well Dev, you're dad would be so proud you're passive-aggressively sniping at players using cheat codes when you set an unattainable goal to actually follow the story like you want players to and forcing them to use the cheat codes. :rolleyes:

Not true, i got past this with a titan with the "Meaty"trait.
1621369775739.png

Question:
Does anyone know if there are more mods/patches out there for this game? like changing player size?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not true, i got past this with a titan with the "Meaty"trait.
Question:
Does anyone know if there are more mods/patches out there for this game? like changing player size?
Changing the player's height will require a lot of work. I modded my save to create a Breeder with the "Huge" trait and while the game ran fine, some animations broke. Most notably Fern. It crashed the game.

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Hey does anyone know if there is a mod that would allow me to give all of the creatures in the game a certain trait 100% of the time?
Impossible as certain races have restrictions. Before his change of packing the files, I could edit the traits that spawned on all races.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.752.6
Progress is good on revamping the sex scenes. I may or may not take a break and work on the tentacle sex system in one of the near future builds.
* Revamped waterfall position
* Added relevant size pairs for waterfall
* Fixed various issues

screamss

Oct 19, 2018
After the character creation screen, it crashes to the desktop. The v0.728 version worked fine.
cpu 1.8 / 2 cores, 4gb memory, 1gb video

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
After the character creation screen, it crashes to the desktop. The v0.728 version worked fine.
Three things can cause this.
1) Incorrectly modified Save
2) Onboard GPU limitations
OR
3) Not meeting Minimum Spec:
  • Processor: AMD® FX-6300 / Intel® Core i3-2100.
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: AMD® Radeon HD 7950 / NVIDIA® GTX 750 Ti.
  • DirectX: Version 11.
  • Storage: 8 GB available space.
  • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5 GPU, 64-bit only.

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
probably you out of VRAM or RAM. try to set larger SWAP file in Windows. if you have 4gb RAM - so try out to set 20 or 28 (if it still be crashing) gb for SWAP file

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes