FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
During Doggy Sex, butts flatten out. Why does this happen in this game?
can't give ya the real reason behind it, but can give a hint of why :
the game use that lazy animation system, the same as "Illusion" (or praticly)
the male sexual organ don't go inside the female one, it's just fold in on itself
so i assume the same thing happen on butts =)

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Was anyone having any problems breeding hybrids that are half bovaur? The only one that worked for me was Akabeko. I tried probably 100 times for Lamassu and Kusarikku. There was plenty of space in mutt hutt. I'm wondering if my save is just bugged. Or do you need actual males as the father and not futa?

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
Was anyone having any problems breeding hybrids that are half bovaur? The only one that worked for me was Akabeko. I tried probably 100 times for Lamassu and Kusarikku. There was plenty of space in mutt hutt. I'm wondering if my save is just bugged. Or do you need actual males as the father and not futa?
Think you just had bad luck. I was able to do it with both minotaur accidentally and regular cows intentionally and not.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Its all down to luck, there's only a 40 percent chance any compatible breeding will produce a hybrid. To improve your odds pick your nephilim with high fertility, and release any non-hybrid you produce.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hi guys, i'm new in this game. is there any mod that add balls for futas? or any mod at all?
DH has already said that he won't. As for mods... I don't foresee that happening as it would require extra models, sprites, animations, bounce physics and a slew of testesing for EVERY race in the game. It's a pity, I rather like my Futas to have a ballbag. The only mod for this game that I currently know of is poplan's incest mod which reinstates the incest that Patreon demanded be removed.

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
so i loaded up a old version to save a preset and noticed that breeders used to have "no censorship will ever be added" but with the newer versions with incest gone so is that line. So much for the game never being censored. View attachment 1198845
Patreon and PayPal kinda forced his hand there. Believe me, he didn't like it, but he also knew the modding community would have that issue fixed before the day was out, and they did, so he went along with it. The closest thing he has to willingly placed censorship is the increased difficulty in getting related pairing to successfully breed. I suppose clothing would count as well.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I have no doubt that if DH gets enough people on subscribestar he will probably tell Patreon go fuck themselves.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
when ever i try to lunch the game the massege [fatel error ] apperes and game closes why ?
Try to install all those Visual C++ Redistributable and DirectX End-User Runtime
I think the vc++ 2015-2019 redists should do the job:

You WILL need both the x86 and x64 packages.
I'm basing that off the fact that the newest VC++ redist I have is the 2015-2019 set and the game loads for me.
Bear in mind you will now need a 64 bit OS and DirectX 11 just to run the game.
Here's a link to the DX9 to DX11 End User Runtime:

Reactions: Antanarau

ghghgjkjk

Jul 9, 2020
Try to install all those Visual C++ Redistributable and DirectX End-User Runtime
I think the vc++ 2015-2019 redists should do the job:

You WILL need both the x86 and x64 packages.
I'm basing that off the fact that the newest VC++ redist I have is the 2015-2019 set and the game loads for me.
Bear in mind you will now need a 64 bit OS and DirectX 11 just to run the game.
Here's a link to the DX9 to DX11 End User Runtime:
already have both , even deleted older Visual C++ Redistributable versions 2008 to 2013
but nothings works sadly , i wonder what's wrong

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
already have both , even deleted older Visual C++ Redistributable versions 2008 to 2013
but nothings works sadly , i wonder what's wrong
There should be a crash log somewhere in the game's folders. Maybe we can help if we had that.

Nalsuloth, for the most part they do look better now but I honestly think Falene looked BETTER in the older versions.
The obsession with double plus sizes just ran out of control in my opinion.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Nalsuloth, for the most part they do look better now but I honestly think Falene looked BETTER in the older versions.
The obsession with double plus sizes just ran out of control in my opinion.
Agreed. However subjective it is. A lot of characters do indeed suffer from breasts that are just a tad bit too large. But hey, giant boobs are a fetish..

Reactions: blargballs

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Agreed. However subjective it is. A lot of characters do indeed suffer from breasts that are just a tad bit too large. But hey, giant boobs are a fetish..
Oh, I know. Not one that I share though. To each their own. You talk to me about 26 years ago, I was all about huge boobs and hairy lady bits.
That's not me now, though.

Reactions: keeshah
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes