Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Well one of the characters has tentacles so..... plus they might be planning to add more things with tentacles.
Yea, just the one Kraken.. Personally unless the MC some how gets tentacles I think a tentacle sex system will be pointless.
I mean.. Male MC for one, has no use for NPC tentacle sex. :ROFLMAO:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yea, just the one Kraken.. Personally unless the MC some how gets tentacles I think a tentacle sex system will be pointless.
I mean.. Male MC for one, has no use for NPC tentacle sex. :ROFLMAO:
DH is planning to add traits to the Breeder at some point and the ability to change your race, I.E. Start as a Blessed Fox or Neko and Not Human, so who knows? Maybe we can be a tentacle beast at some point.
At the very least, they're not in his "rejected" or "don't ask for this" pile.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
DH is planning to add traits to the Breeder at some point and the ability to change your race, I.E. Start as a Blessed Fox or Neko and Not Human, so who knows? Maybe we can be a tentacle beast at some point.
At the very least, they're not in his "rejected" or "don't ask for this" pile.

Would be interesting to do a breeding and have all three of the girls holes filled.

cyke9605

Feb 5, 2019
There was a a public 0.753 release today so if want to update. Its on Patreon / SubscribeStar page

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
The new Update ist out!
Everyone Public Build 0.753
New motion animations for males
Physics should be more stable during transitions
Fixed issues introduced in recent builds Updated translations
Updated the Ancient Stone of Glory

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone know which keystone I missed? I already got the ones from:
Centaur
Monarch
Dryad
Dragon Queen
Queen Bee
Orc Chief
Lamia
Slime (after trading the pearl)
Spider
Bunny

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Okay, version updated on steam, Incest Patch went through just fine.
Now to see if this atrocity still happens.

EDIT: It's a little better, but not by much.

EDIT II The Revenge: The Futa Breeder scene with Kybele has some weird stretching going on.
In the first shot, her butt stretches out behind her, and I didn't make it that size.
In the second, her boobs are stretching out forwards and I didn't them that size either.

Last edited:

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Okay, version updated on steam, Incest Patch went through just fine.
Now to see if this atrocity still happens.

EDIT: It's a little better, but not by much.

EDIT II The Revenge: The Futa Breeder scene with Kybele has some weird stretching going on.
In the first shot, her butt stretches out behind her, and I didn't make it that size.
In the second, her boobs are stretching out forwards and I didn't them that size either.
try experimenting with the physics sliders for a bit. That could cause what your seeing. I know on my old computer when I had a higher jiggle setting, both boobs and butt would be all over the place

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
try experimenting with the physics sliders for a bit. That could cause what your seeing. I know on my old computer when I had a higher jiggle setting, both boobs and butt would be all over the place
Running it on a 1080 Ti. And I left the jiggle physics at default.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
is there a new enable cheat code for .753? (the one in op is not working) i left the game alone on steam for a long while to wait for more updates and want to give it a go, but my old save is now incompatible...

*nvm it finally worked, it kept saying to do it on the main menu, even though i was already on the main menu.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes