STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.752.7
This is the last size pair build for awhile. 0.752.8 will be focused on fixed polish in preparation for the public build. Work on the tentacle sex system and surprise sex improvements will follow that.
* Revamped Lap Dance position
* Added size pairs to Lap Dance and Lifted
* Fixed various small issues

prcprc1

Jun 12, 2020
for the others that have no information all the versions that f95 has a hard time with

prcprc1

Jun 12, 2020
Release Notes: 0.752.7
This is the last size pair build for awhile. 0.752.8 will be focused on fixed polish in preparation for the public build. Work on the tentacle sex system and surprise sex improvements will follow that.
* Revamped Lap Dance position
* Added size pairs to Lap Dance and Lifted
* Fixed various small issues
this is nice but has not uploaded and even deleted 752.6 and f95 has 't updated :(

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
really wish the dev would work on cool looking males too
Being male, white and sort of privileged myself, I have to admit I despise nowadays males. I can't bring myself to hate another religion, country or color of the skin. This simply doesn't feel right. So I decided to hate all males as the root of all evil.

Beware, this message might contain some irony.

Vahn02

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know a way to make the Futa breeder to be in the receiver position for quest animations instead of the giver? When playing playing a female character they have different quest animations compared to playing a Futa/Male character. I want to Futa character to use the female quest outcomes instead of the male ones. I don't see any reason why the futa character shouldn't be able to use the female animations for quests since the models are same except one part that shouldn't affect it.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone know a way to make the Futa breeder to be in the receiver position for quest animations instead of the giver? When playing playing a female character they have different quest animations compared to playing a Futa/Male character. I want to Futa character to use the female quest outcomes instead of the male ones. I don't see any reason why the futa character shouldn't be able to use the female animations for quests since the models are same except one part that shouldn't affect it.
I think there's only a select few quest animations where you actually receive as a futa, but mostly you are given mostly the same animations as the male breeder. On the wiki, the scenes which are given by the npc's are on there

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
My PSU died on my dev box and I'm still waiting for the replacement to show up, in the meantime, the present version of the incest patcher should work with 0.752.7 (it will just be a little slower since it has to actually search). (If the PSU takes much longer to show up I'll set up dev tools on another box.)

UPDATE: Just finished updating the patcher in a VM (tested on my gaming computer), I apologize for this being so late. Now to install the replacement.

Last edited:
Reactions: haremman

INeedSomeCats

Jun 6, 2020
If I remember correctly, you can make an alternate form and transform. I think it is in the town if you visit the temple. :)
Sincerely, thank you. I've tried this game once before, but I don't want a made it progressed in the character generator as human...

eur0star

Jul 12, 2019
Being male, white and sort of privileged myself, I have to admit I despise nowadays males. I can't bring myself to hate another religion, country or color of the skin. This simply doesn't feel right. So I decided to hate all males as the root of all evil.

Beware, this message might contain some irony.
Society has decided that only white men are guilty of the sins of their fathers.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I think there's only a select few quest animations where you actually receive as a futa, but mostly you are given mostly the same animations as the male breeder. On the wiki, the scenes which are given by the npc's are on there
Hopefully they can add receiving ones too. Or to give the option to receive blowjobs via selection (currently you can only give them via selection as breeder, not receive).

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes