Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I never knew the pearl existed, so I guess my save is permanently gone. Although, I haven't played in like a year, so it's probably not compatible anyway.
I understand, i do not think it was in the game a year ago though, as i believe these features were added in the past several months or so. I also would recommend looking at the breeder's wiki as well it has some great information :)

Sacreblue

Jan 21, 2019
In the name of the Goddess, I have achieved breeding greatness. Behold Dayle, the culmination of my experiments to turn cute little goblins into busty elf-sized bombshells!
View attachment 1188790
Honest to god, I love the breeding mechanics of this game - the effort that went into breeding Dayle was worth it, I will truly lament losing her when my save eventually becomes incompatible.
i have 12 goblins king size jaja they are massive

and i have too a tiny titan

Mihoyo_Nobble

Mar 25, 2019
Game is pretty good with great modelling but needs improvement.
(1) Allow human males and Futa ability to modify penis size for length up to max of 26". This would allow breeders to Autofellatio and either drink or collect their own semen along with some amazing deep throat by the Nephelym. Modifying for length only shouldn't interfere with animations made for regular size penis.
(2) Allow human females and futas ability to milk themselves and let Nephelym milk them as the breeders milk the breeding Nephelym.
(3) Allow Nephelym to harvest semen from male and futa breeders.
(4) Let breeders choose what sex position they want to use to have spontaneous sex with wild Nephelym.
(5) Allow option for threesome spontaneous sex of two wild Nephelym if they are close enough together when breeder tries to seduce one.

Reactions: DarkLabs02

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Does this auto update on Steam?
If you are not a Patreon subscriber, only "stable" Public versions of the game are available in Steam (now 751.5). Updates in Steam appear instantly after a new build is released, the game is updated automatically. The current version is available on Steam for subscribers only.
In Steam, any version of the game works without problems, he also does not pay attention to the incest patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihoyo_Nobble

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I installed the Steam version so if needed, the incest patcher can deal with it (or just tell you it's not needed).

I've made additions to the patcher (not published yet) to support Steam. I'm testing it and will release an update of the patcher when it's ready.

UPDATE: Testing is going well, since it became necessary to see if the user has admin rights (the default Steam library location is in Program Files (x86) which requires admin rights to write to) I've added very simple GUI message boxes. The GUI is presently enabled by default (but there is a --nogui option) so if it needs to ask a question or show results it will do a message box.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I installed the Steam version so if needed, the incest patcher can deal with it (or just tell you it's not needed).

I've made additions to the patcher (not published yet) to support Steam. I'm testing it and will release an update of the patcher when it's ready.

UPDATE: Testing is going well, since it became necessary to see if the user has admin rights (the default Steam library location is in Program Files (x86) which requires admin rights to write to) I've added very simple GUI message boxes. The GUI is presently enabled by default (but there is a --nogui option) so if it needs to ask a question or show results it will do a message box.
Nice. Until it's ready, there is a cheeky workaround.
Download the game as normal from the opening post, apply the incest patch and Overwrite the files in
\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha with the patched files from the new version.
The game will load as normal through Steam with these new files and Steam won't care.

You're essentially performing a manual version of a Steam Autoupdate.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, it happened again. My Futa Breeder got pregnant from the one she was boning.
Also, more work needs to be done on the Doggy Style animation. My Breeder's ass sinks into her body during it.

We don't need biology where we're going!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Caerna

Fallen9182

Jul 10, 2017
Two questions
Which version did they remove the old animations. (the ones in the screenshots)
What version is the best / most fun. (I read the older versions where more fun before some content was removed)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Two questions
Which version did they remove the old animations. (the ones in the screenshots)
What version is the best / most fun. (I read the older versions where more fun before some content was removed)
I think the old animations were being phased out in favour of the system he uses now somewhere around 0.615 Alpha in June of 2017.
As for which one is the most fun...
Here's a really old version (0.610A) that you can try for yourself:
Compare that to the newer build and you can see for yourself which one you like more.
It's publicly available on his Patreon but I did have to go digging.
This build also has Fast Travel.

Reactions: Fallen9182

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
The dev has broken the storyline in the latest versions (ALL 7.52x versions have this failure), you can't get past Apopha Fessi's quest to get into Amorous Hallows as Titan Strength tops out at 21, and the quest requirement is simply unpossible to achieve without some form of cheating like editing a save file to meet this outrageous requirement: FailQuest.png

In order to progress at this point you have to use the "imma lazy sack" cheat code or all new areas are permanaently blocked, and it spits up "your mother would be so proud" when input. Unlike all other codes, this one has to be input every time a save is loaded, it's not stored by the session manager.

Well Dev, you're dad would be so proud you're passive-aggressively sniping at players using cheat codes when you set an unattainable goal to actually follow the story like you want players to and forcing them to use the cheat codes. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: mecha_froggy

doffyy

Oct 20, 2018
The dev has broken the storyline in the latest versions (ALL 7.52x versions have this failure), you can't get past Apopha Fessi's quest to get into Amorous Hallows as Titan Strength tops out at 21, and the quest requirement is simply unpossible to achieve without some form of cheating like editing a save file to meet this outrageous requirement: View attachment 1198634

In order to progress at this point you have to use the "imma lazy sack" cheat code or all new areas are permanaently blocked, and it spits up "your mother would be so proud" when input. Unlike all other codes, this one has to be input every time a save is loaded, it's not stored by the session manager.

Well Dev, you're dad would be so proud you're passive-aggressively sniping at players using cheat codes when you set an unattainable goal to actually follow the story like you want players to and forcing them to use the cheat codes. :rolleyes:
It is attainable you just have to breed one with the "strong" trait or you could level it up. 1621212293006.png

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I've added a second current release for the patcher, this includes Steam support and Windows popup messages.

I've tested it on all my gaming machines (3) and it works fine here, but clearly could use wider testing.

It should be able to find the Steam copy of the game automatically (it does read the registry to do this). Please let me know if you run into any problems. You can disable all the new Steam stuff by adding --nosteam to the command line. You can disable the new GUI Windows popups with --nogui.

I also somewhat changed how the patcher finds the game to patch:
  1. Any folder specified with -source option
  2. Current folder
  3. Current folder + Radiant/Binaries/Win64
  4. Steam library path (Given with -steam option)
  5. Your Steam libraries (in the order given from the Steam configuration file)
Obviously if --nosteam is passed in, steps 4 and 5 are skipped.

When it finds the game executable to patch, it will stop looking at that point and perform the patch (if required).

I may put in an option in the future that will patch all eligible copies of the game in the search list although that opens up a new can of worms.

I'm open to any feedback for suggestions etc. for features (or the default settings of things). My goal is just to make this as easy to use as possible so we can just play the game as the developer originally intended.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so i loaded up a old version to save a preset and noticed that breeders used to have "no censorship will ever be added" but with the newer versions with incest gone so is that line. So much for the game never being censored. Capture.JPG

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
so i loaded up a old version to save a preset and noticed that breeders used to have "no censorship will ever be added" but with the newer versions with incest gone so is that line. So much for the game never being censored. View attachment 1198845
That was before Patreon sunk their claws into it on the say so of the "wah wah wah it haz inzezt!1!1! u muzt zensur it nao!1!1!1!" crowd.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
That was before Patreon sunk their claws into it on the say so of the "wah wah wah it haz inzezt!1!1! u muzt zensur it nao!1!1!1!" crowd.
youd think with there being a substar and steam version,that they would keep it but i hear thats how stupidly controlling patreon is

Reactions: Ssato243
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes