Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
you can use Cheat Engine's speedhack (with hotkeys)
When you start using speedhack for this game, it becomes very hard to go back. This game by default is just insanely slow. Takes forever to get around. I play with at least 2x speed, sometimes bringing it up to 5x when I know I need to run around a lot.

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
Is there possibly a way to toggle so the offspring are given random names, instead of "X''s Offspring". It's a minor concern, but when you breed like 20 people and all of a sudden you need to go to a bunch of different spots to rename it can be slightly annoying. Again, not a real concern, just would be nice.

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
Is there possibly a way to toggle so the offspring are given random names, instead of "X''s Offspring". It's a minor concern, but when you breed like 20 people and all of a sudden you need to go to a bunch of different spots to rename it can be slightly annoying. Again, not a real concern, just would be nice.
Not that I know of, hasn't been built by the developer yet as he's bashing at higher priorities at the moment IMHO. The current naming system makes a certain sense as you really only name the ones you plan to keep. If you're going to sell or release the thing, does it really matter what the system labels it?

With a random-namer, there's the opportunity for some wit to hack in some sarcasm, like naming every female Bovuar "DaisyNNNN" (NNNN=a random 4-digit number)... :unsure:

Reactions: beast18 and nk0x

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
The only way I'd be interested in this, is if someone modded balls into the game for males and futas

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
You used to be able to rename the offspring right in the breeding pen. When it gave the message that character XX is pregnant, you had an option to accept AND to rename the offspring.
Not exactly sure when, but there was some bug/'feature' that broke that function and you are now back to running around to all of your barns and renaming any of the offspring you want to keep. It is pretty annoying and I do wish it would come back, because seeing Wolfie's offspring's offspring's offspring's offspring gets a bit annoying after a while.

Being able to have a random name generator would be nice, you wouldn't end up with cloned 'offspring' names that shoot off the screen after 2 or 3 breeding sessions.

Reactions: nk0x

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Some starting guide would be apreciated. Also how does my character get's pregnant ? Is it by having a lot of sex or do i have to do some sort of quest ?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Some starting guide would be apreciated. Also how does my character get's pregnant ? Is it by having a lot of sex or do i have to do some sort of quest ?
how can i get the first dragon key and what should i do?
The wiki has all

(The Breeding guide doesn't mention it, but the female breeder can get pregnant by Surprise sex, just FYI)

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Being able to have a random name generator would be nice, you wouldn't end up with cloned 'offspring' names that shoot off the screen after 2 or 3 breeding sessions.
Isn't there a random name generator already? I could have sworn i used that last time i played, but yeah, i still had to manually go to the barns and rename them, but it's very fast compared to having to come up with a name for each offspring (assuming i'm remembering correctly).

ravioliravioliee

Mar 15, 2020
Isn't there a random name generator already? I could have sworn i used that last time i played, but yeah, i still had to manually go to the barns and rename them, but it's very fast compared to having to come up with a name for each offspring (assuming i'm remembering correctly).
Yep in the name field you have a arrow symbol to generate one

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Yep in the name field you have a arrow symbol to generate one
I had to get back in the game again to see what you all were talking about. It is amazing what I can find when I pay attention. :) When you name/rename a character there is a 'recycle' button on the right side of the name field that generates a random name.

That is nice, but it isn't really what I was referring to. When you were in the breeding pen and you get the message that said a character was pregnant, there used to be two buttons, one named Rename and one named Accept. If you clicked the rename, you could rename the offspring right then and there and didn't have to go hunt them down in your barns AFTER they were born, to rename them.
Since that rename button is gone in the breeding pen, I was saying that it would be nice if the game could generate a random name automatically for the offspring (with a toggle to turn it off if someone doesn't want that), instead of having to wait for them to be born, then going to said barn and renaming them.

It's all good though, it was just one of those QOL things I miss about the game, being able to rename the offspring in the breeding pen, before they were born.

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
I had to get back in the game again to see what you all were talking about. It is amazing what I can find when I pay attention. :) When you name/rename a character there is a 'recycle' button on the right side of the name field that generates a random name.

That is nice, but it isn't really what I was referring to. When you were in the breeding pen and you get the message that said a character was pregnant, there used to be two buttons, one named Rename and one named Accept. If you clicked the rename, you could rename the offspring right then and there and didn't have to go hunt them down in your barns AFTER they were born, to rename them.
Since that rename button is gone in the breeding pen, I was saying that it would be nice if the game could generate a random name automatically for the offspring (with a toggle to turn it off if someone doesn't want that), instead of having to wait for them to be born, then going to said barn and renaming them.

It's all good though, it was just one of those QOL things I miss about the game, being able to rename the offspring in the breeding pen, before they were born.
Current naming system is good for avoiding accidentally inbreeding when you're spending three in game months trying to get a proper futa crossbreed to fill out your spirit animal list because they all keep coming out either non-crossbreed or female.

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
I would welcome a few things in this game, someone may not agree, but for some people it would be more lively

-I would welcome more sexual positions that these couples will quickly get bored

- more fetishes are good, but I prefer to be filled with sperm to be on a larger scale literally like inflation, when an individual is filled with sperm so much that his stomach up to his chest, maybe a little more

- fetish vore but for some species it would be possible but the individual who would eat the other individual would have to be larger, for example small vore tiny, etc.
it would work like getting rid of an individual who didn't want to, instead of being released into the wild or sold, it could be an option
but the eating individual would have to be: dragon, cambion, slime a vulwarg in animal and human form

-can be added option in barn for futa or male individuals oral sex when breeder female or futa get cum in mouth

this is all

a lot of people compares this game to hunt and snare
I don't know why every game has its + and -
hunt and snare
+many sexual posicion vaginal oral and anal sex
-few races, climax mising

beeders of the nephelym
+ many races and content
- few sexual positions and fetish

This is my opinion on the game, otherwise the game is great I love it

if any of this is added to the game, I believe it will not harm the game

ravioliravioliee

Mar 15, 2020
I would welcome a few things in this game, someone may not agree, but for some people it would be more lively

-I would welcome more sexual positions that these couples will quickly get bored
In fact it is in the roadmap, during the last update they added the size variants for each combination
- more fetishes are good, but I prefer to be filled with sperm to be on a larger scale literally like inflation, when an individual is filled with sperm so much that his stomach up to his chest, maybe a little more
In option, you can add it, work better on huge male and small female
- fetish vore but for some species it would be possible but the individual who would eat the other individual would have to be larger, for example small vore tiny, etc.
it would work like getting rid of an individual who didn't want to, instead of being released into the wild or sold, it could be an option
but the eating individual would have to be: dragon, cambion, slime a vulwarg in animal and human form
Cringe
a lot of people compares this game to hunt and snare
I don't know why every game has its + and -
Each team have is own vision of what is their game, you can't force someone to dev specifics features

Reactions: nm79

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
In fact it is in the roadmap, during the last update they added the size variants for each combination

In option, you can add it, work better on huge male and small female

Cringe

Each team have is own vision of what is their game, you can't force someone to dev specifics features
1.Those combinations of individual sizes are interesting you can still win but few positions on it

2.the size of the individual when the donor is larger than the recipient so it is also interesting but simply the pen of a massive donor is so long that it does not fit into a normal recipient, for example, if I have a dick bulge so it would work the entire length of the pen

-and maybe I don't know who noticed it, but the individual's dick is practically infinitely long as the animation is nice and everything is just natural, but I've never seen the ending of a dick during sex, but it should be visible when moving out, but that's a detail :I don't want to break it down:

3.like cringe i don't know but vore fetish is better for some people to watch than classic sex

4.and the last shoe like yes everyone has a different vision I agree but why should the game breeders of the nephelym be limited to 5 or 6 sexual positions when there are countless of them I know it's challenging I did the animator myself

: otherwise with that vore fetish I personally think that there would be more of a mod to the game I would welcome him not that no : !I'm a terrible fetish detalist!

PS: otherwise I would like to add a detail, but if the individual's feather is the size you choose as tiny, small, normal, large, huge or massive, so the vagina should adapt to that feather as if it were a sowing interesting aspect to the game that massive donors almost tear tiny recipient i wouldn't laugh at it but again fetish better better enjoyment

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes