Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can you just fuck male monsters?
As a Female Breeder. Not quite sure about Male On Futa though.
Derelect doesn't like anal so no dicks up butts in any way.
it got updated yesterday but not on 753.1, why ? :/
Expecting updates to drop within the week of release is called being entitled. Please stop. It'll be here when it gets here so relax your body and tighten your sphincter.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Has something changed with the game ? my last version was 733A, but this newest one 753A doesnt want to run on my PC anymore, I get the "the following component is required to run this software Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime" which I have since I have been able to run the game before....

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
looks like a no content patch. See you all in a couple months.
Explain to me how it has no content.
Release Notes: 0.753.1
Progress on adding new erotic content is going well. This build was focused on a new tentacle system and expanding the world. For the next build, FxF surprise sex and more blow job scenes will be added.
* Added new tentacle sex system
* Added Sloth, a new blessed mind flayer demon
* Added new area Sensual Heavens
* Moved seraphim to Sensual Heavens
* Fixed various issues
* Upgrade engine to version 4.27

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Maybe tentacles aren't really the point of interest around, most people on here are either in it for the catgirls or a long-awaited breeding game with half-decent implementation (not much else they can do, maybe read more cloud season v2 patch notes). Tentacles are a bit of an oddball in that mix - farm theme and all. Also on that topic, would be a nice feature if one could tweak its spawn % so it's more of a choice.

I'm not salty about it, just pointing out it makes sense. It's obviously the subs' money for their assets, I believe seraphim were fine and the new location could've been poured into something new, but DH must've had his own reasons for it. Can always skip one patch and see what's up next one.

The level of polish character creation has is great and hope it will be built further upon, that alone boosts this game high in the list. That being said, it would really be a huge improvement if the physics adjustment bars actually did something - if that's been fixed, this already far outweighs everything else from my pov (does this fall under "various issues?"), the memory hog is also starting to be on the heavy side. I don't know if that's because of the engine update or something uncommon.

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
I completely disagree about the tentacles. I love the tentacles and think, they are a fantastic addon to the game, it absolutely spices it up.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) Incest Patcher

This will restore incest to the game which was removed as demanded by Patreon starting with version 0.752.2.

It's written in Perl (Developed using Strawberry Perl), a compiled executable is included as is the source.

There is a readme.txt with full details about the tool and it's options or check the spoiler sections below.

NOTE: I've submitted this twice to LewdPatcher with no reply so I've given up for now, if anyone can help me please let me know.

License:
This isn't really licensed software, I am too lazy for that, no warranty is given or implied and if you sell this your genitals will explode. Having said that if you run into a bug or have a feature request send me a message here or reply to the thread and I'll see what I can do.

General Usage:
1. Non-Steam: Put botn_incest.exe in the same folder as Radiant.exe
2. Double click on botn_incest.exe (or right-click and "Run as Administrator")
3. Profit (done)

You will need to re-apply the patch whenever the game is updated.

Compatibility:
The patcher should work on any version of Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) as long as the technique being used is still valid.

For versions of the game not in the patcher's database it may take a minute or two to patch since it doesn't have a lookup table entry. This includes Steam (with testing and early build codes) although you may need to run the patcher as Administrator due to permissions.

Should something go wrong, a backup copy of the executable is made and placed next to the patched version by default. The patcher will give you the full pathname to this file. (It can also attempt to revert the patch either by restoring the backup file for you or by attempting to reverse patch the file.)

See the command line option reference for more details.

Current Version:
Added 0.753.1 to the database.​
Checksums:
MD5908b74e8a3b85c2352ceb2493530d119
SHA2566223BBC4AC00B4AF5599E7FC6DAB9A1C77D4567A4683B9EAE8C23CBECE970F1D

Download:
Mega

Distribution of this patcher:
It is, more or less, a free country so if you want to mirror the patcher somewhere that's fine.
I do ask a few things:
  • Do not charge for it. Ever.
  • Do not let Patreon even know this exists
  • Do not redistribute the game that has been patched with this patcher
  • Try not to put it where DerelictHelmsman will see it or he may change stuff and this won't work anymore
  • If you modify the patcher, don't do anything lame or evil please or I'll be forced to make it closed source

Documentation/Information:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows flags this as having a virus.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Maybe tentacles aren't really the point of interest around, most people on here are either in it for the catgirls or a long-awaited breeding game with half-decent implementation (not much else they can do, maybe read more cloud season v2 patch notes). Tentacles are a bit of an oddball in that mix - farm theme and all. Also on that topic, would be a nice feature if one could tweak its spawn % so it's more of a choice.

I'm not salty about it, just pointing out it makes sense. It's obviously the subs' money for their assets, I believe seraphim were fine and the new location could've been poured into something new, but DH must've had his own reasons for it. Can always skip one patch and see what's up next one.

The level of polish character creation has is great and hope it will be built further upon, that alone boosts this game high in the list. That being said, it would really be a huge improvement if the physics adjustment bars actually did something - if that's been fixed, this already far outweighs everything else from my pov (does this fall under "various issues?"), the memory hog is also starting to be on the heavy side. I don't know if that's because of the engine update or something uncommon.
though you are correct, this forum has no influence on the dev, with the exception of perhaps some bugs being found and needing to be corrected. I think DH wants all nephs to have their own areas. don't forget the Kraken right now is the only tenticled neph (awakened) and it describes more kraken but we don't see them yet. Time will tell :) and I agree with you but just wanted to point out what wasn't obvious in my first read of your post and perhaps a hint at where things might go later.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Freki interesting, that's a very useful hint. Though I can't say I'd be hyped for it, more creature types isn't a bad thing. And yeah each archetype having its own spot does make it more streamlined (unless you're at the beginning, then it's 1 more lap across the map :KEK: ).

Just hope dev will revisit the physics adjustment (the exaggerated jiggle), when I first noticed it I thought that's a highlight feature you don't really come across often. But it's yet to work in over 4 versions (that I know of, maybe it worked in the past), just feels like a bit of a missed opportunity.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes