MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
How Giant can you make Monster girls in this, I have not played much yet I would like to know the Size limit for giantesses.

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
What a drag, I do have 8+ ram but I don't have a good Graphic card in my PC -w-, my card isn't compatible with NVIDIA drivers, thanks anyway

Calamity20

May 10, 2020
Tried to download the incest patch, and all I got was two different trojan horse warnings from my anti-virus software. Is there a safe patch I can download?

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
0.753.1 comes out, page finally updates to 0.753.nothing. *facepalm*

Trying not to be/sound needy. Trying. Maybe I just want that new area the .1 version has.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
0.753.1 comes out, page finally updates to 0.753.nothing. *facepalm*

Trying not to be/sound needy. Trying. Maybe I just want that new area the .1 version has.
You could always pay the what 5 bucks and get it... Its really not that big a deal the tenticles are more annoying then anything else. Nothing worse for me then seeing a rare one spawn in I want while doing suprise sex with another only to see a tenticle get her first, so I got take its sloppy seconds as they are covered in tenticle sperm...

Sep 29, 2017
Lack of petite global setting is disappointing. \
guaranteed inbred infertile results from incest is also disappointing.
finally too much priority given to making all figures jiggle like they're fucking fatties.

disappointing all around

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryswar and pvqnep

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How Giant can you make Monster girls in this, I have not played much yet I would like to know the Size limit for giantesses.
I think the tallest you can make them is the height of Titans.
Tried to download the incest patch, and all I got was two different trojan horse warnings from my anti-virus software. Is there a safe patch I can download?
False positive. If your anti-virus doesn't allow you to restore it, put it somewhere that you can tell your security to ignore.
Lack of petite global setting is disappointing. \
guaranteed inbred infertile results from incest is also disappointing.
finally too much priority given to making all figures jiggle like they're fucking fatties.

disappointing all around
Infertility arising from incest is NOT guaranteed. Without the debauched trait it's like 99% a certainty.
With it, the chances are less likely.
You're right about petite global settings. You can make really short nephs by breeding with the "Atypical" trait. It's no subsitiute but it's the best option. I for one would like something with non-plus-size hooters.
Too much jiggle? Yeah probably, but you can turn off jiggle for the Breeder. Not sure how effective the slider is, though.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
has the gaudy trait been removed for the recent builds? i tried hunting for foxen with it, but the ones that normally have it dont anymore.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
has the gaudy trait been removed for the recent builds? i tried hunting for foxen with it, but the ones that normally have it dont anymore.
idk if you knew or tried but you unlock additional traits for mobs by upgrading trait levels with the angel character in town, not sure which level is needed for gaudy

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
again long-term construction, bury it, at least one of these "developers" decided to bring the project to mind, hire someone for money from the patron, why is everyone so afraid to release the game ?? well, release it, collect money, make a new one, or what, one game for life or what?
it's complicated,not like what you think it is.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
The dude need to learn some basic animation principles, give the animations some weight, at the very least use ease in/out on your keyframes, right now it's just floaty, boring and lacking personality.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes