Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
how much content is there as of now? I remember seeing this a couple of years back.
there is a bunch of orbs you have to get to open the gates that stop you from getting to every neph, fall damage now, and he's removed incest (there is a patch here for that to go back in) due to patreon, he has made several position universal no matter the size of the neph(s) being used it's got several upgrades but no real story yet if there ever will be.

Reactions: betatest001

Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
i played it before on the previous v0.720.1 Alpha, and i just download it now and it shows "radiant has stopped working"

toolbarx

Aug 17, 2020
Still having issues breeding the two new hybrids. Tried multiple combinations over dozens of reproductions each, no new hybrids. I did keep my save files from the previous patch since they were still playable, anyone had the same experience?

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
Sorry to bother but, someone know how to fix this? View attachment 1276142
If this happens on loading a save file, there's a glitch somewhere in it the engine doesn't like. It's complaining of a Direct3D fail, which on a new copy of an OS may mean finding the older DirectX (DX11 or 10) as the game has traditionally had issues playing nice with DX12.

A fatal error loading a save happens a fair bit if you're using the Radiant Save Editor linked to a page or five back. It also comes with a built-in backup tab so you can keep a clean copy of the original save in RSE in case the edit and save goes inexplicably wrong you can load from the backup & retry your edit. ;)(nudge Cross Zero)

If you're getting that right as the game loads, You may need to find the Radiant AppData folder, decide if you want to back up your saves & config data, then retry. All else fails, wipe both the game & app data, then do a clean load of the whole game. Also check your video card & OS for which version of DirectX it's got, installing an older version "under" the current DX version may solve the crashing.

Still having issues breeding the two new hybrids. Tried multiple combinations over dozens of reproductions each, no new hybrids. I did keep my save files from the previous patch since they were still playable, anyone had the same experience?
Have you bought the Mutt Hut from Cassie in the village? Without it there's no hybrids, with it there seems to be a set percentage chance of getting a hybrid that may vary on the game startup state. Using the "Max Trait Level" cheat seems to increase the odds of hybrids.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

toolbarx

Aug 17, 2020
Have you bought the Mutt Hut from Cassie in the village? Without it there's no hybrids, with it there seems to be a set percentage chance of getting a hybrid that may vary on the game startup state. Using the "Max Trait Level" cheat seems to increase the odds of hybrids.
I have done both already, which is why I'm specifically talking about the two new hybrids. Heck, I even tried breeding a bovaur with a ryu to see if it changed things rather than doing bovaur/dragon and bovaur/titan.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I have done both already, which is why I'm specifically talking about the two new hybrids. Heck, I even tried breeding a bovaur with a ryu to see if it changed things rather than doing bovaur/dragon and bovaur/titan.
Are you using bovours or minotaurs? The two new hybrids are minotaur exclusive, one of the parents has to be one to get it otherwise you're just going to get weirdly coloured cows or dragons/titans with spots.

toolbarx

Aug 17, 2020
Are you using bovours or minotaurs? The two new hybrids are minotaur exclusive, one of the parents has to be one to get it otherwise you're just going to get weirdly coloured cows or dragons/titans with spots.
Was using ayrshires and bulls, not minotaurs. Ffs had to go enable futa for a while to get the cow/titan one.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.753.1
Progress on adding new erotic content is going well. This build was focused on a new tentacle system and expanding the world. For the next build, FxF surprise sex and more blow job scenes will be added.
* Added new tentacle sex system
* Added Sloth, a new blessed mind flayer demon
* Added new area Sensual Heavens
* Moved seraphim to Sensual Heavens
* Fixed various issues
* Upgrade engine to version 4.27

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
If this happens on loading a save file, there's a glitch somewhere in it the engine doesn't like. It's complaining of a Direct3D fail, which on a new copy of an OS may mean finding the older DirectX (DX11 or 10) as the game has traditionally had issues playing nice with DX12.

A fatal error loading a save happens a fair bit if you're using the Radiant Save Editor linked to a page or five back. It also comes with a built-in backup tab so you can keep a clean copy of the original save in RSE in case the edit and save goes inexplicably wrong you can load from the backup & retry your edit. ;)(nudge Cross Zero)

If you're getting that right as the game loads, You may need to find the Radiant AppData folder, decide if you want to back up your saves & config data, then retry. All else fails, wipe both the game & app data, then do a clean load of the whole game. Also check your video card & OS for which version of DirectX it's got, installing an older version "under" the current DX version may solve the crashing.

Thank you for the help, I have DX 12 imma try installing older version, DX 11 and DX 10, to see which works for me, and I do have Visual C++ installed too ;w;

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Release Notes: 0.753.1
Progress on adding new erotic content is going well. This build was focused on a new tentacle system and expanding the world. For the next build, FxF surprise sex and more blow job scenes will be added.
* Added new tentacle sex system
* Added Sloth, a new blessed mind flayer demon
* Added new area Sensual Heavens
* Moved seraphim to Sensual Heavens
* Fixed various issues
* Upgrade engine to version 4.27
where is the tentacle sex location?

• Love
Reactions: MechaniclZ
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes