nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I can only assume that with no download link in a week that the changes in .753 just aren't that interesting... the Google and Mega links on Patreon aren't working out.

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
What is the secret to make this game run properly? It turns my computer into the fourth reactor in Chernobyl. Like, Cyberpunk 2077 was less resource intensive on my computer than this.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What is the secret to make this game run properly? It turns my computer into the fourth reactor in Chernobyl. Like, Cyberpunk 2077 was less resource intensive on my computer than this.
It's just that Unreal Engine 4 is very poorly optimised.
The main issue I have with this is the camera sometimes bugs out and points itself right up the gap between your character's legs.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
It's just that Unreal Engine 4 is very poorly optimised.
The main issue I have with this is the camera sometimes bugs out and points itself right up the gap between your character's legs.
this happens when you have a controller connected to your pc (just plugged in is enough for certain games to just have the camera stuck between your legs)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
this happens when you have a controller connected to your pc (just plugged in is enough for certain games to just have the camera stuck between your legs)
I don't have a controller attached or plugged in though. KB/mouse only.
The only times I use a controller are for games that I feel play better with them, and this is not one of those.

It doesn't get stuck between her legs, it jus bugs out and points itself there at random times.

nonymous, "not working out" how exactly? You could try the ones over on his instead. Check them both just now and they work fine.

poplan, someone over on DH's substar has advertised the Incest Patcher you made. Didn't mention you, but posted a link to the file.

It's not looking good for a mass exodus to Substar anytime soon.
6,856 Patrons vs 595 Subscribers.

Last edited:

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
@nonymous, "not working out" how exactly? You could try the ones over on his instead. Check them both just now and they work fine.
I tried both patreon and subscribestar. Mega file is too big to get without an account that I don't have (and since Mega has crashed my browsers multiple times in the past with even reasonably small files, I've never really been tempted to make an account?). Google drive claims the download quota is exceeded.
Usually I just wait for nopy.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
@poplan, someone over on DH's substar has advertised the Incest Patcher you made. Didn't mention you, but posted a link to the file.
Yeah I saw that, was not really thrilled since it may force DH to fix the exploit but hasn't happened yet so fingers crossed.

Reactions: Ssato243

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
Go to "C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Open GameUserSettings.ini
Change FrameRateLimit=. Probably to 60.000000, if it's 60 FPS you want.
Done.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Quick way is Windows+R and type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Radiant\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor in the box and pressing enter.

Hatsune-Miku

Jun 22, 2019
i will stay what the old version of the game . the game sucks now you need a key to open the gates really ?? the npcs don't even gives you the keys

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i will stay what the old version of the game . the game sucks now you need a key to open the gates really ?? the npcs don't even gives you the keys
That's because you do things for them now.
For example, go and have sex with Kybele then ask her about the Keystone. She'll give you a Special Request so go and check the quest board. That'll tell you what to do.
Once you have the requested neph, go back to the board. Click Special Requests then "Kybele's Mighty Mate" then fulfil. Select the neph you want to give her. It'll tell you to go visit Kybele. Now you can ask her for the keystone.

This you would have known if you bothered to talk to the Titty Pony.

There are similar quests in other areas. Sticking with an earlier version isn't actually a super good idea.

Reactions: Hatsune-Miku

Hatsune-Miku

Jun 22, 2019
That's because you do things for them now.
For example, go and have sex with Kybele then ask her about the Keystone. She'll give you a Special Request so go and check the quest board. That'll tell you what to do.
Once you have the requested neph, go back to the board. Click Special Requests then "Kybele's Mighty Mate" then fulfil. Select the neph you want to give her. It'll tell you to go visit Kybele. Now you can ask her for the keystone.

This you would have known if you bothered to talk to the Titty Pony.

There are similar quests in other areas. Sticking with an earlier version isn't actually a super good idea.
thanks

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

beast18

Jun 21, 2021
some things i learn about Presets folders:

- The game will load any and all presets from both Steam/Main folder and the User AppData folder.
- However the User AppData folder (AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\CharacterPresets) is the 'active' and preferred folder for presets. If duplicates Presets exist, then the game loads from the AppData folder as priority instead of the Steam/Main Game Preset.
- Creator Editor loads and saves the modded versions in User AppData folder.
- Subsequent edits load the preset in the User AppData folder and continues saving the modded versions in User AppData folder.
- Therefore for the sake of clarity and avoiding confusion, it is better to keep edited Presets in AppData folder and NOT save into the Steam/Main Folder (i.e. leave the Main Game/Steam Game default CharacterPresets folder untouched).

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes