Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) Incest Patcher

This will restore incest to the game which was removed as demanded by Patreon starting with version 0.752.2.

It's written in Perl (Developed using Strawberry Perl), a compiled executable is included as is the source.

There is a readme.txt with full details about the tool and it's options or check the spoiler sections below.

NOTE: I've submitted this twice to LewdPatcher with no reply so I've given up for now, if anyone can help me please let me know.

License:
This isn't really licensed software, I am too lazy for that, no warranty is given or implied and if you sell this your genitals will explode. Having said that if you run into a bug or have a feature request send me a message here or reply to the thread and I'll see what I can do.

General Usage:
1. Non-Steam: Put botn_incest.exe in the same folder as Radiant.exe
2. Double click on botn_incest.exe (or right-click and "Run as Administrator")
3. Profit (done)

You will need to re-apply the patch whenever the game is updated.

Compatibility:
The patcher should work on any version of Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) as long as the technique being used is still valid.

For versions of the game not in the patcher's database it may take a minute or two to patch since it doesn't have a lookup table entry. This includes Steam (with testing and early build codes) although you may need to run the patcher as Administrator due to permissions.

Should something go wrong, a backup copy of the executable is made and placed next to the patched version by default. The patcher will give you the full pathname to this file. (It can also attempt to revert the patch either by restoring the backup file for you or by attempting to reverse patch the file.)

See the command line option reference for more details.

Current Version:
Added 0.753.1 to the database.​
Checksums:
MD5908b74e8a3b85c2352ceb2493530d119
SHA2566223BBC4AC00B4AF5599E7FC6DAB9A1C77D4567A4683B9EAE8C23CBECE970F1D

Download:
Mega

Distribution of this patcher:
It is, more or less, a free country so if you want to mirror the patcher somewhere that's fine.
I do ask a few things:
  • Do not charge for it. Ever.
  • Do not let Patreon even know this exists
  • Do not redistribute the game that has been patched with this patcher
  • Try not to put it where DerelictHelmsman will see it or he may change stuff and this won't work anymore
  • If you modify the patcher, don't do anything lame or evil please or I'll be forced to make it closed source

Documentation/Information:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot 2021-07-15 at 00-07-45 Download - MEGA.png

the file contain malware. Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1297951

the file contain malware. Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml
You see that "ml" at the end there? That's "machine learning", and the vast majority of ML-tagged reports are, to put it very bluntly as a programmer, straight-up bullshit. This is getting tagged as a virus because it contains code designed to modify an executable file. Other things that will get a program flagged as a virus include but are not limited to:
  • Placing a file in user settings or appdata while committing the sin of not being a widely recognized executable. (So if I make a new game in my own engine and it stores the settings in appdata, boom! It's a trojan.)
  • Including protections against reverse engineering. (So if I obfuscate my code, or set my project up to crash on debug hook, boom! It's a virus. Because it isn't letting the scanner analyze it.)
  • Being vaguely similar in function to how viruses and malware works. (So modifying existing executables, like a patcher. Or changing existing memory allocated by another program on the fly, like a trainer.)

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I just downloaded the newest patcher from mega and did not get any warnings.

Then I manually scanned it, the results are:
Windows Defender: clean
ClamAV: clean

As mentioned above, because the patcher does change another file, it may be flagged as hostile by heuristic/machine learning scans.

As far as that goes, the scan is entirely correct, it is modifying a file, however, I've coded it so it will only change "Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe" and while, yes, a bad actor could copy a system file to that name/location and then back it's unlikely it would modify it at all, as the patcher looks for certain binary structures in the file it's patching. It double checks that as well immediately before 'approving' the write. (Feel free to look at the source.)

If you are getting a virus warning still and are nervous about running this:
1. If you post here, mention what AntiVirus software you are using and what it identifies it as.
2. As others have mentioned, machine learning or heuristic scans often report false positives for the reasons mentioned above.
3. Check the sha256 hash of the file you downloaded vs what is in the mod/patcher's post and make sure they match. If they do, then I would say you can run it without risk.
4. You are welcome to grab the source out of the archive and run it with Perl (or compile it yourself). Admittedly it's extra work.
5. You can use CheatEngine instead (this isn't for the faint of heart if you're running it 'raw', but if someone has made a profile for it, it's pretty much good to go.)

Also, just as a FYI: Many commercial anti-virus scanners, unfortunately, have other agenda as well and will flag software that companies have paid them to flag. (Windows Defender is remarkably light in this regard, but I prefer ClamAV.)

(Added some of this to the patcher's post.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwaine and beast18

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
I'm really irritated with the widow scene and trying to jump from platform to platform. This game is not designed to properly allow precision jumping, nor has the element been present in any form before this to allow the player to practice the skill. Additionally, escaping back to the starting position is littered with problems with the mechanics of making the precise jumps, adjusting camera angles, and even being able to try again. Couple that with no easy way to get to the starting position to try again and it's basically a dead end. Either progress is stopped, or it's time to cheat the gates open.

I have no idea why a game that involves endless senseless running across vast expanses for no particularly good reason needs to suddenly basically fuck the player by making it a precision run and jump game to progress.

I'm so irritated.

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
You see that "ml" at the end there? That's "machine learning", and the vast majority of ML-tagged reports are, to put it very bluntly as a programmer, straight-up bullshit. This is getting tagged as a virus because it contains code designed to modify an executable file. Other things that will get a program flagged as a virus include but are not limited to:
  • Placing a file in user settings or appdata while committing the sin of not being a widely recognized executable. (So if I make a new game in my own engine and it stores the settings in appdata, boom! It's a trojan.)
  • Including protections against reverse engineering. (So if I obfuscate my code, or set my project up to crash on debug hook, boom! It's a virus. Because it isn't letting the scanner analyze it.)
  • Being vaguely similar in function to how viruses and malware works. (So modifying existing executables, like a patcher. Or changing existing memory allocated by another program on the fly, like a trainer.)
thanks a lot. i was really worried that i might download smthing bad into my pc.

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017

Then I manually scanned it, the results are:
Windows Defender: clean
ClamAV: clean

As mentioned above, because the patcher does change another file, it may be flagged as hostile by heuristic/machine learning scans.

As far as that goes, the scan is entirely correct, it is modifying a file, however, I've coded it so it will only change "Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe" and while, yes, a bad actor could copy a system file to that name/location and then back it's unlikely it would modify it at all, as the patcher looks for certain binary structures in the file it's patching. It double checks that as well immediately before 'approving' the write. (Feel free to look at the source.)

If you are getting a virus warning still and are nervous about running this:
1. If you post here, mention what AntiVirus software you are using and what it identifies it as.
2. As others have mentioned, machine learning or heuristic scans often report false positives for the reasons mentioned above.
3. Check the sha256 hash of the file you downloaded vs what is in the mod/patcher's post and make sure they match. If they do, then I would say you can run it without risk.
4. You are welcome to grab the source out of the archive and run it with Perl (or compile it yourself). Admittedly it's extra work.
5. You can use CheatEngine instead (this isn't for the faint of heart if you're running it 'raw', but if someone has made a profile for it, it's pretty much good to go.)

Also, just as a FYI: Many commercial anti-virus scanners, unfortunately, have other agenda as well and will flag software that companies have paid them to flag. (Windows Defender is remarkably light in this regard, but I prefer ClamAV.)

(Added some of this to the patcher's post.)
i use the standard windows defender since i kinda hate having to install a 3rd party software to do smthing that the windows apps already provided

Jun 13, 2017
i use the standard windows defender since i kinda hate having to install a 3rd party software to do smthing that the windows apps already provided
it's really all you need. been using it exclusively since windows 7 and have never had any catastrophic problems. heck, i don't even remember the last time i had even the tiniest problem with it

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I'm really irritated with the widow scene and trying to jump from platform to platform. This game is not designed to properly allow precision jumping, nor has the element been present in any form before this to allow the player to practice the skill. Additionally, escaping back to the starting position is littered with problems with the mechanics of making the precise jumps, adjusting camera angles, and even being able to try again. Couple that with no easy way to get to the starting position to try again and it's basically a dead end. Either progress is stopped, or it's time to cheat the gates open.

I have no idea why a game that involves endless senseless running across vast expanses for no particularly good reason needs to suddenly basically fuck the player by making it a precision run and jump game to progress.

I'm so irritated.
It's just a game in (early even after all this time) progress... give him your feedback... (I have no idea if DH reads this)

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
I've been playing this for quite a while. I've always loved breeding games, especially with some kind of trait system. I do wish this had some more animations. Or at least a way to play them outside of the breeding stable/area. Like let me go to the barn and do more than just harvest? Something that doesn't use lust but also has no benefit, just basically a way to view animations anytime you want.

But my biggest complaint of all is the size of the map. It is ridiculous. I feel like it could be about 20% of the current size and it would have been fine. It's almost all empty space you are running through to get to an area that isnt just a waste of space. I know its probably too late and would take too long to redesign the map. But the endless running, and now you dont even start with portals unlocked. It makes this game almost unplayable for me after a while.

And the farm portal. WHY is it so damn far away?! Oh my god there was no reason to put it all the way across the farm. Put it near the house.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I've been playing this for quite a while. I've always loved breeding games, especially with some kind of trait system. I do wish this had some more animations. Or at least a way to play them outside of the breeding stable/area. Like let me go to the barn and do more than just harvest? Something that doesn't use lust but also has no benefit, just basically a way to view animations anytime you want.

But my biggest complaint of all is the size of the map. It is ridiculous. I feel like it could be about 20% of the current size and it would have been fine. It's almost all empty space you are running through to get to an area that isnt just a waste of space. I know its probably too late and would take too long to redesign the map. But the endless running, and now you dont even start with portals unlocked. It makes this game almost unplayable for me after a while.

And the farm portal. WHY is it so damn far away?! Oh my god there was no reason to put it all the way across the farm. Put it near the house.
You bring up some good points, the map has always felt very large to me, perhaps he has mounts in mind for later? (If so the portals may actually be temporary). (I have no information on this, this is just wild speculation.)

There may also just be stuff planned but not in world yet.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
You bring up some good points, the map has always felt very large to me, perhaps he has mounts in mind for later? (If so the portals may actually be temporary). (I have no information on this, this is just wild speculation.)

There may also just be stuff planned but not in world yet.
The map is actually fairly small, the player just moves slightly slower than an emaciated tortoise.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I think their main concern (based on the image they attached) was saving the file. Windows--for me, at least--isn't allowing the file to be written to the machine. Downloading it through Megasync, saving the .rar file to disk, and opening the .rar directly all fail. I'm not able to get to the point of being able to extract it from the archive.

SpiritualDeath1221

May 15, 2021
does anyone out there know of a mod that would allow me to modify traits on a global scale?
Like for instance banning a certain trait so that no one will have it or make it a 100% that all species will have a different one

SpiritualDeath1221

May 15, 2021
Also I found a good way to have offspring in the game at least past 0.753, if you turn pregnancy off in the settings then any one bred on the farm will be born instantly, whereas it will let you see their traits stats and give the option to name, keep, or release.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.753.2
Progress on adding new erotic content is going well. For the next build, FxF surprise sex and tentacle scenes for futas and males will be added.
* Added remaining spontaneous blow job scenes
* Added ability to engage in loving blow jobs at barns
* You can now choose how to engage in surprise sex
* Fixed issues with tentacles
* Fixed various issues

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
does anyone out there know of a mod that would allow me to modify traits on a global scale?
Like for instance banning a certain trait so that no one will have it or make it a 100% that all species will have a different one
If you know how to unpack the game you can do this. Before her switched encryption I was able to ban traits.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I think their main concern (based on the image they attached) was saving the file. Windows--for me, at least--isn't allowing the file to be written to the machine. Downloading it through Megasync, saving the .rar file to disk, and opening the .rar directly all fail. I'm not able to get to the point of being able to extract it from the archive.
Unfortunately, that I'm not able to help them with. I don't run my machines in a typical "home" environment.

SpiritualDeath1221

May 15, 2021
I would welcome a few things in this game, someone may not agree, but for some people it would be more lively

-I would welcome more sexual positions that these couples will quickly get bored

- more fetishes are good, but I prefer to be filled with sperm to be on a larger scale literally like inflation, when an individual is filled with sperm so much that his stomach up to his chest, maybe a little more

- fetish vore but for some species it would be possible but the individual who would eat the other individual would have to be larger, for example small vore tiny, etc.
it would work like getting rid of an individual who didn't want to, instead of being released into the wild or sold, it could be an option
but the eating individual would have to be: dragon, cambion, slime a vulwarg in animal and human form

-can be added option in barn for futa or male individuals oral sex when breeder female or futa get cum in mouth

this is all

a lot of people compares this game to hunt and snare
I don't know why every game has its + and -
hunt and snare
+many sexual posicion vaginal oral and anal sex
-few races, climax mising

beeders of the nephelym
+ many races and content
- few sexual positions and fetish

This is my opinion on the game, otherwise the game is great I love it

if any of this is added to the game, I believe it will not harm the game
looks like you partly got you're wish