RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Just so u guys know. The wiki of the game is still active, so if you have any doubt about something related to the game. U can find it in there ^^

Reactions: KiraJames

lithingwolf

Jun 1, 2021
This is a good game but I would like the creator to add more sexual positions, an x-ray option, and could put anal sex, also put the option of group sex, and it would be very good if they add a faster way to go to far away places.
such as putting wild centaurs so that after capturing them you can mount them.

Reactions: 2842064266

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is a good game but I would like the creator to add more sexual positions, an x-ray option, and could put anal sex, also put the option of group sex, and it would be very good if they add a faster way to go to far away places.
such as putting wild centaurs so that after capturing them you can mount them.
There will never be anal sex - outside of one particular instance. DH is on record as having said this many many times already.
I'd like it as well but I have to live with the knowledge that DH doesn't share that kink with me.

X-Ray would be notoriously difficult to implement, I believe. As for Group Sex, I think he said "maybe".
Fast travel is unlocked fairly late game (which sort of negates their whole reason for being in the game anyway) and there is always the Probably-Not-Intended Warp-Back-To-Home oversight.

Reactions: nm79

ThEHollowG0D

Jan 3, 2018
This has probably been asked before but is this one of those games where the protag only has the monsters breed each other or can you also breed with them?

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Boutta rack up to 400 pages here in a second. I cannot express how happy I am that BotN is demonstrating the immense demand that the breeding genre has for the H scene. I so very hope that other developers who may be looking for some minutia of direction, and are interested in the material, dive straight head-fucking-first into this ballpark.

So much potential in this sub-genre of the H scene, it's so ripe for the picking... The potential brothers, the mother fucking potential. DH is a one-man-band and he is, and has been, killing it for years. Maybe one day an indie team with a proven track record will stoop into a level of degeneracy unbeknownst to mankind and really pump out some true to form breeding action - I know for a fact it would be a landmark moment in hentai history.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Reactions: hentaigunman

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
This has probably been asked before but is this one of those games where the protag only has the monsters breed each other or can you also breed with them?
You can also breed with them.

It's a breeders wet dream, as the poster above said :LOL:

No where near finished, so stay tuned.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Just so u guys know. The wiki of the game is still active, so if you have any doubt about something related to the game. U can find it in there ^^
Yea i was on the wiki and it said that the location for sloth is in Amorous Hallows but i couldnt find her, like there is an empty space where her tentacles and she should be xD

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Open all the portals man, please, no body have time to fulfill all these garbage tasks SMDH:mad:
imma lazy sack doesn't work anymore? This cheat opens all portals, all gates, pumps Fern to maximum 3 phases, makes max all fluids.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I cant find the "light", if i am not wrong then the location is Lewd Sands or Sensual Sands but the light aint there and i went into the Amorous Hallows area and there's no tentacles either, can you tell me what you did ?

View attachment 1308225

View attachment 1308227

View attachment 1308228
What version of the game do you have? Blessed Nephelym Sloth, Amorous Hallows location and tentacles appeared only in version 0.753.1, this was not in previous versions.

Reactions: DarkPrince18

STet

Apr 17, 2020
On Patreon, the version of the game was updated to 0.753.3, while the news date and description remained from 0.753.2. In Discord, in the news about 0.753.3 there is not a word.
0.753.3.jpg
DH got rid of "Surprise Anal"? :D
Jim Anal 1.jpg Jim Anal 2.jpg
(v0.753.2)

Last edited:

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
Hi
I have a little(big) problem.
I did everything as recomended but - when i start the game it only shows that is uploading and then it freezes...

botf.jpg

Do you know what the problem is and what is solution?
Thanks in advance and sorry for the language,

May 21, 2019
Hi
I did everything as recomended but - when i start the game it only shows that is uploading and then it freezes...

View attachment 1308394

I'm having this same problem, came here looking for a solution, but nothing, Ohh and if anyone says it's your windows version that's wrong because I'm on windows 10. so it's almost definitely a game problem

May 21, 2019
Hi

View attachment 1308394

I saved the game to a different place from where my previous version was saved and it worked

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm having this same problem, came here looking for a solution, but nothing, Ohh and if anyone says it's your windows version that's wrong because I'm on windows 10. so it's almost definitely a game problem
It's not a game problem either. I'm on Win10 and it works perfectly. Make sure all your stuff is up to date.
DH updated his Unreal Engine in this update.

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
Everything is up to date but it doesn't work....
I can't even start the game .
It simply giv's the sign that is uploading and then it keeps like that 'till it freezes.

Reactions: delacroix2
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes