gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Does the game have any plot development yet?
No, since it doesn't have a plot... at least not yet. Beyond what are basically fetch quests to unlock other areas and conversation options for lore, all you really do is run around having sex with everything that moves.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
No, since it doesn't have a plot... at least not yet. Beyond what are basically fetch quests to unlock other areas and conversation options for lore, all you really do is run around having sex with everything that moves.
All except the Emissary and the Milktank Cow lady

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Does the game have any plot development yet?
I wouldn't expect too much in the way of plot, what little we get will probably all still boil down to having sex because it feels good. The only things worth mentioning that derelict has said on discord (at least on the public side) is that the human the player plays as is the only human for a reason and that the game takes place on a moon. He has also shown an interest in how dark souls told its story and wants to mimic that but I've never played the series so I don't know what that means.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Wow, thank you for that very detailed write up! That explains everything clearly, and I now understand what is going on in this game.

I absolutely hate that that's how it works. If you finally get a neph that has the appearance you want, then there's no way to make more of it, or spread its face and appearance traits to other races. I'd prefer it just be random which of the two parents a specific color trait was taken from. But that's life, I guess.

Thanks again for the repsonse
I mean so far when u breed similar looking nephs the offspring ends up looking quite similar. But still the shape or some other details of the offspring is gonna be unique so yeah. It has it's good sides and bad sides ^^'

Im not sure what happens if you deactivate that option cause I havent tried but maybe without them it goes back to the previous system?

If you're looking for a specific Neph look I would sugest u either download a preset or make it if you have the Creator Mode, so that way that preset look can spawn as a wild Neph when you search on their respective area. So say u want a barefoot Dragon (A Wyvern without those scaly boots and gloves they have), if you have a preset that has that type of Wyvern, it can spawn randomly on Virgin Breaks, with the respective body trait variants and stuff. Tho if you're looking for that kind of thing on Hybrids.... Welp.... I dunno what to say there >w<

And you're welcome :3

Reactions: cuntlicker69

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Release Notes: 0.753.2
Progress on adding new erotic content is going well. For the next build, FxF surprise sex and tentacle scenes for futas and males will be added.
* Added remaining spontaneous blow job scenes
* Added ability to engage in loving blow jobs at barns
* You can now choose how to engage in surprise sex
* Fixed issues with tentacles
* Fixed various issues
Oddly, 0.753.3 has the very same changelog:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Oddly, 0.753.3 has the very same changelog:

About the release of version 0.753.3 and my thoughts about changes in it, I wrote here for a long time.

Frank_Zero

Oct 16, 2017
looked for an answer but can't find it, does anyone know if it's possible to up the chance of offsprings inheriting traits from their parents to 100%... tired of them loosing some traits while both parents have it

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.753.4
Progress on adding new erotic content is going well. For the next builds, I will continue adding more sexy things.
* Added FxF surprise sex
* Trying new compression scheme Kraken, smaller downloads
* Fixed various issues

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
looked for an answer but can't find it, does anyone know if it's possible to up the chance of offsprings inheriting traits from their parents to 100%... tired of them loosing some traits while both parents have it
Not sure if you can raise the traits to 100 but 1 thing you can do [requires a lot of grinding] is "mate" 2 beasts with the 'Trait Inheritance' and whichever offspring has that trait on birth level them up and after they reach a high enough level, repeat the process. Might solve your problem but takes a long time. Hope this helped.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes