RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Downloaded this because I saw that I could have a big, floppy, flaccid futa cock on my player character from a video I saw, only to be met with the knowledge that those options (cock-size and floppy cocks) have been taken out.

For what possible reason has this been taken out? Does anyone know, and are they re-implementing it at any point? I'd be better off looking for the older versions, but I cannot seem to find them or the links are dead.
If I remember correctly, it was mostly because the physics of the floppy cocks at some point in game started to glitch out like crazy. Like sometimes the just bounce normally but others you had like a craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazily elastic whip-dong that makes you feel like you were playing Darksiders 3, being Barbs of Scorn (Fury's Whip) your character's penis lmao

But to be fair, I noticed a similar issue in a flaccid penis mod from Soul Calibur 6, and sometimes it also happens on Jenny Futa's cock on Wild Life too. I guess it has something to do with Unreal's physics cause I dont remember seeing that elastic-whiplike cock physics in other games .w.

Gmind

Aug 11, 2020
Whatever happened to the Random Body Generator? Tried searching the thread, but nothing was turning up.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Whatever happened to the Random Body Generator? Tried searching the thread, but nothing was turning up.
I think it got removed. Maybe it was causing issues or was incompatible with the new rigs.
But why are you still on 0.723A? We're currently on 0.753.2A here.

rewgwe32

Aug 2, 2021
If I remember correctly, it was mostly because the physics of the floppy cocks at some point in game started to glitch out like crazy. Like sometimes the just bounce normally but others you had like a craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazily elastic whip-dong that makes you feel like you were playing Darksiders 3, being Barbs of Scorn (Fury's Whip) your character's penis lmao

But to be fair, I noticed a similar issue in a flaccid penis mod from Soul Calibur 6, and sometimes it also happens on Jenny Futa's cock on Wild Life too. I guess it has something to do with Unreal's physics cause I dont remember seeing that elastic-whiplike cock physics in other games .w.
I see, it would still be nice if the developer would let you toggle the option on with a warning of the possible elasticity that may happen, as everything being erect ALL the time is a bit odd. Taking it away entirely was a bit too much in my opinion.

Does anyone know or have the version of this game when flaccid, floppy cocks were still a thing? Even knowing the version would help a lot.

Gmind

Aug 11, 2020
I think it got removed. Maybe it was causing issues or was incompatible with the new rigs.
But why are you still on 0.723A? We're currently on 0.753.2A here.
I'm using the latest version - why else am I asking why is the body randomizer now missing?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I decided to create full presets and I had a couple of questions:

1. When creating an appearance for traits (slender, chubby, meaty), the face setting is available for everyone, but as it turned out, when working with the next trait, the setting of the previously made face is replaced with the current one. Is it just for me or is it for everyone?

2. Can I prevent my Spirit Form presets from being used by Wild Nephelym? Perhaps there is a checkbox in the creator that I did not notice?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The presets system got revamped and with it the way to edit them also changed. When it did some of the old presets started to look a bit different (Not bad, just with certain proportions or colors offplaced); with it, it also removed some of the old preset system options like the one you mentioned. The Random Body Generator was necesary because the way the spawning works was like this:

If RBG (Random Body Generator, for short, lul) was on, when spawning a neph, the game would pulll a preset, then apply a random body trait modifier, such as chubby, slender, etc

If RBG was off however, the game will always pull the presets "exactly" how they look by default and thats the appearence they would have. Even if they come with the chubby trait by they're the counterpart of endermen, they would still look thin cause the preset made them look thin by default.

With this new system each preset has a subsection when those proportions can be applied on each preset individually. On the previous system, the slender/chubby/whatever configs relied on general proportions so if you had for example flat chested girls, the moment u hit RBG, u had to say goodbye to the flat chest cause any of the typical shapes would assume the girls have some boobs. This time however, the configurations of each of those body proportions are present independant. So the preset saves the default appearence of the neph, but also contains the numbers on how a slender variant would have, same with chubby, etc.

Basically because the body proportions are now present independant, there's no way to aply a general body proportions modifier so that menu option basically turned both obsolete and useless with the new system implemented. For better or worse ^^'

Reactions: Gmind

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I decided to create full presets and I had a couple of questions:

1. When creating an appearance for traits (slender, chubby, meaty), the face setting is available for everyone, but as it turned out, when working with the next trait, the setting of the previously made face is replaced with the current one. Is it just for me or is it for everyone?

2. Can I prevent my Spirit Form presets from being used by Wild Nephelym? Perhaps there is a checkbox in the creator that I did not notice?
I dont know exactly about the first one but on the second sadly all I can tell u is that no. The nephs spawn pulling the appearence of the existing presets loaded in game. So if you created say the ideal Wyvern looking preset but dont want that preset to spawn on the wild cause fucking yourself (Quite literally to some degree lmao) feels, well, odd; what I can suggest u is that you keep saved a version that looks "closer" to the ideal look you're looking for, just so when u load the spirit form appearence modifier, you just need to change a few details in order for your character to have "that" perfect look.

Basically that way you wont need to spend an entire hour making your character look good while at the same time you would have a unique appearence that wont spawn anywhere. I personally dont mind feeling like this is "Neph Wars, the attack of the Clones" XD. But the few times it did feel strange to me, what I did was precisely that, or something very similar.

LotusFury24

Dec 10, 2020
I find it interesting that you can give your kids in this game blowjobs to harvest semen but you can't fuck them. If you're going to do incest then go all the way you cowards.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm using the latest version - why else am I asking why is the body randomizer now missing?
Now, I didn't know that as the only information I had was that you were using 0.723A.
It wasn't obvious. We get people here all the time that are unwilling to update their games.

LotusFury24, you seem to be missing some facts here.

1: The only reason incest isn't in the game by default is because Patreon told him to remove it. Before you say that he should ditch Patreon and move in whole to SubStar, he won't - until he's making an equivalent amount of moolah on SubStar as he currently is on Patreon. He's not likely to chop his income by about $6.2K (at the very least - probably closer to $9K, though) until it's being comfortably covered on the rival platform.
2: There's a patcher on this site to re-enable incest. You still can't fuck them in the barns but at least you CAN fuck them.
3: "Cowards". So, not wanting to lose thousands of dollars a month is cowardly to you? It was there initially until (and I'm not sure) somebody told them that the game's content violates their TOS. Patreon's largest investor is PayPal. And they don't like incest. Even fictional incest in impossible situations. If it were up to them, everything would be hetero in only missionary position. Still, he is making a lot of cash from Patreon.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
The presets system got revamped and with it the way to edit them also changed. When it did some of the old presets started to look a bit different (Not bad, just with certain proportions or colors offplaced); with it, it also removed some of the old preset system options like the one you mentioned. The Random Body Generator was necesary because the way the spawning works was like this:

If RBG (Random Body Generator, for short, lul) was on, when spawning a neph, the game would pulll a preset, then apply a random body trait modifier, such as chubby, slender, etc

If RBG was off however, the game will always pull the presets "exactly" how they look by default and thats the appearence they would have. Even if they come with the chubby trait by they're the counterpart of endermen, they would still look thin cause the preset made them look thin by default.

With this new system each preset has a subsection when those proportions can be applied on each preset individually. On the previous system, the slender/chubby/whatever configs relied on general proportions so if you had for example flat chested girls, the moment u hit RBG, u had to say goodbye to the flat chest cause any of the typical shapes would assume the girls have some boobs. This time however, the configurations of each of those body proportions are present independant. So the preset saves the default appearence of the neph, but also contains the numbers on how a slender variant would have, same with chubby, etc.

Basically because the body proportions are now present independant, there's no way to aply a general body proportions modifier so that menu option basically turned both obsolete and useless with the new system implemented. For better or worse ^^'
Thanks for the answer, but we apparently did not understand each other.
On the first question, I want to add that the game does not remember when, for example, I want to add thick cheeks for a Chubby, although there is such an option. Apparently, this is a bug and the author traditionally ignores it. Wild Nephelims use the preset's appearance in various combinations, depending on the randomly dropped traits. I just checked all this on v0.753.3
And you are delusional that you cannot change the appearance of a breeder depending on the enabled traits in the game. True, this only works for Spirit Forms. To do this, you need to enter the code on the creator mod in the main menu before loading the save and only after that start saving. In-game, in your Ranch and Leylanna, there will be additional options for enabling traits in the character customization menu, not just pregnancy. The appearance of the Breeder when exiting the menu remains default, and the appearance of Spirit Forms will correspond to the selected traits.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So a while back there was a discussion on why Jiggle set to 0 didn't actually work. I think I found out why.

It's caused by save-editing the Buxom and/or Busty traits to your Breeder. They override the setting.
It doesn't work right because traits aren't normally available to the Breeder.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
So a while back there was a discussion on why Jiggle set to 0 didn't actually work. I think I found out why.

It's caused by save-editing the Buxom and/or Busty traits to your Breeder. They override the setting.
It doesn't work right because traits aren't normally available to the Breeder.
I don't know what "Jiggle set to 0" is and why it doesn't work, but that doesn't change the fact that a long-standing issue hasn't been fixed. Yes, the breeder cannot use traits, but wild nephelims using a preset can and cannot be prevented by game methods (yes, you can, for example, select a spirit form and make a save, exit the game and delete the preset). With a high degree of probability, I can assume how the problem will be fixed - face editing in the Meaty/Slender/Chubby settings will be disabled. It is sad to see a fat twin with a thin face.:)
The question is settled, thanks for the answers.

4access

Dec 20, 2019
If they keep at it, SS can sue for harassment.
Eh, at this point I am 100% sure you don't know what you are talking about.

Suing Mastercard or Visa for harassment on basis of what? For refusing to process payments for any reason whatsoever?

Those are private companies and have a legal right to refuse business to anyone, unless they are discriminating on a basis of race, religion, gender, etc.

Refusing to process payments for material that society as a whole considers morally offensive and / or illegal is well within their legal rights, and if you sued you would be laughed out of court.

Paypal, Visa and Mastercard are companies first and foremost. Bad press is likely to cost them money.
Bad press like "Mastercard and Visa are enabling incest, rape, and bestiality" would cost them way more money than any other bad press you could muster.

They do allow payments to be made using Visa and Mastercard but that gives CC companies zero say as to what content SS can publish.
Every bank and financial institution has Terms of Service. Usually those terms include a clause which prohibits you from using their services for illegal activities. Like it or not, incest, rape, and bestiality are not legal in most of the world. They may turn a blind eye to it until it hits the press and they start losing money, but after that it's either a game over or SubscribeStar will become another Patreon.

The only way forward would be to vote for politicians who would work to change / relax the relevant laws, and frankly I don't see that happening in our lifetime.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Right right.. We can buy illegal sized sex dolls.. You can buy humans with a CREDIT CARD..
I don't think the card companies themselves actually give a fuck..

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
"You can now choose how to engage in surprise sex"

Hello, does this now mean that you can skip surpirse sex? If not is there any way to SKIP it? or like make it faster?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes