poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Saves prior to 0.753.5 are not compatible. I would recommend against save editors since there is usually a good reason why they are invalidated in the first place.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Saves prior to 0.753.5 are not compatible. I would recommend against save editors since there is usually a good reason why they are invalidated in the first place.
This is why I opted to just start over instead of dicking about with my save files.

cyke9605

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, to correct this, used this site (https://www.saveeditonline.com); and made CTRL+F and type (VERSION) and modify the value by 80 and the turn is to play, that functioned for me. I hope to have been clear!
if your save is above 26mb which can happen very easy that side won't allow it sooo rip for a lot of people. will have to release a bunch to get under that unless someone has another editor

Last edited:

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
Is there any optional mode, that will allow you open all the Portals like before? Or a cheat code, because I don't feel like doing all these Tasks?:devilish::ROFLMAO:

FeckRegistration

Jun 17, 2021
The bad news:
0.753.6 removed incest again (fixed what was probably an oversight on the developer's end).

The good news:
The patcher works on 0.753.6

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
The bad news:
0.753.6 removed incest again (fixed what was probably an oversight on the developer's end).

The good news:
The patcher works on 0.753.6
Back to normal then lol. I'm downloading it now so there will be a new patcher build that at least recognizes the versions.

The current build recognizes 0.753.5 and tells you that nothing is needed for that one. (I've also been tracking save compatibility which you can see if you pass --info on the command line. Although if people seem interested I can have it show that information by default. (Mostly I determine it when testing - if my save works or not lol.)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there any optional mode, that will allow you open all the Portals like before? Or a cheat code, because I don't feel like doing all these Tasks?:devilish::ROFLMAO:
Not sure if it's still the same but last I checked (a few versions ago), the cheat code imma lazy sack opens all portals.

Reactions: Pirate1

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, so I started the game and I notice there is what looks like tattoos on most of the characters we can catch in the game, is there any way to get rid of those thorough breeding or some cheat ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Make your own presets, so you can capture them or beed them.

I can supply you a few:

These go into Appdata/Local/Radiant/Saved/CharacterPresets .. you can also dump them directly in the steamapps/BOTN/Radiant/CharacterPresets folder

Reactions: theluc

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Make your own presets, so you can capture them or beed them.

I can supply you a few:

These go into Appdata/Local/Radiant/Saved/CharacterPresets .. you can also dump them directly in the steamapps/BOTN/Radiant/CharacterPresets folder
Big Thanks, it will make the game so much more enjoyable !!!

Question is how do I actually create my own monster girl presets ? only place seen that I can edit looks is at a beginning of a new game to create the MC. I just want to edit the original designs and add the altered versions to the game.

Last edited:

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Can anyone explain me how do i activate the statues? i forgot it. i used to play this on 2019 but that fuction wasnt implemented at that time.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Big Thanks, it will make the game so much more enjoyable !!!

Question is how do I actually create my own monster girl presets ? only place seen that I can edit looks is at a beginning of a new game to create the MC. I just want to edit the original designs and add the altered versions to the game.

Go to setting and enter the code from the first post.
That activates character editor.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes