STet

Apr 17, 2020
As I already said here: https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-753-5a-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-6322145.
Not exactly the same but the surprise sex mechanic really got borked for some reason.
There is only a general failure of logic in the behavior of the Romers, and what you described was in earlier versions, in my opinion, along with the introduction of tentacles into the game. The essence of my post was a request to share a link, and I leave a report on bugs in the discord.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
The description of v0.753.6 completely coincides with the description of v0.753.5, I will not duplicate my post.

I tested the build 0.753.6 for an hour, and I can say that DH not only blocked incest again, but also corrected the behavior of the wild nephelyms. They no longer hang in place, after viewing their characteristics and no longer harass the breeder while you are in any menu.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The description of v0.753.6 completely coincides with the description of v0.753.5, I will not duplicate my post.

BotN Testing 0.753.6

I tested the build 0.753.6 for an hour, and I can say that DH not only blocked incest again, but also corrected the behavior of the wild nephelyms. They no longer hang in place, after viewing their characteristics and no longer harass the breeder while you are in any menu.
Thanks for this ^^

Chad Steel

Jan 13, 2020
Can someone tell me where to find this part of the patchnotes:

"This new surprise involves select blessed nephelym, one is selected each day for a kinky game. A few blessed ones are available at first, but as you go through the game progression, more will be unlocked.
Added surprise in Hedon Township "

what kind of content is this? how can i trigger it?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Can someone tell me where to find this part of the patchnotes:

"This new surprise involves select blessed nephelym, one is selected each day for a kinky game. A few blessed ones are available at first, but as you go through the game progression, more will be unlocked.
Added surprise in Hedon Township "

what kind of content is this? how can i trigger it?
Chat with the Blessed Nephelims, and once per game day, a "toy" will appear in Hedon Township next to the Pussy Portal.
Dayly Toy.jpg

STet

Apr 17, 2020
How to change gender after starting a game
It is impossible to do this using game methods. I can try to help you if you provide me with a save file, indicate the version of the game and the gender to which you want to change.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Tried the patcher and it says it's succesful (like in the past) but trying to breed two related monsters comes up with the message "incest is not allowed" so it's definltely not working properly in 0.753.6. I'll wait patiently for an update to the patcher, thanks for your hard work poplan! :)

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
0.753.5 and 0.753.6's big difference is .5 accidentally went out with incest re-enabled.
Hey poplan,
first I want to thank you for your patches.
Then I have a little question after looking a bit deeper into what the patch is doing..
Is it just a coincidence that PATCH_INTEGER is set to 1801680230 (0x6B637566) written into the file as 0x6675636B wich results in ASCII 'fuck'?

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
This game is too boring. all sex just put me to sleep. i can hardly keep my boner up for 2 minutes.
I feel you...
In my opinion the game is still good, but especially going around "catching" nephelym is really boring...
I hope dev will add some variation in those animations. Already adding the possibility to "choose" bj, passive, active, etc. was a great step forward.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Hey poplan,
first I want to thank you for your patches.
Then I have a little question after looking a bit deeper into what the patch is doing..
Is it just a coincidence that PATCH_INTEGER is set to 1801680230 (0x6B637566) written into the file as 0x6675636B wich results in ASCII 'fuck'?
I've been waiting for someone to notice that lol
Just some whimsy on my part!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes