Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
poplan Is your Patch working with the current version yet? I tried it,was succesfull but i still get the msg ingame that i can't :p
Might be doing something wrong
(0.753.6)
"Incest not allowed"
Tried to apply the current version of the patcher but it Error'd out.

poplan, which values and addresses are being modified with this?

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
*cough* There's a new trick for 0.753.6 (and hopefully beyond).

Create a file called "imma.degenerate" in the same folder as Radiant.exe.

It doesn't need to contain any data (it can be 0 bytes).

(I'm putting support for creating/removing this file in the patcher mostly to keep Patreon unaware as much as possible - I'm pretty sure with such an easy unlock that DH will be forced to change it or go back to the previous obfuscation - or a new one so I don't want to cease development at this point.)

(Ran across this while I was trying to figure out the new byte pattern in 0.753.6)

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
If anyone wants to download the game, don't use FILESFM. Because most likely you will encounter a browser "out of memory" error (apparently due to the large size of the game). Tested on two different configurations:
- laptop, Windows 10 x64, 8GB RAM, Google Chrome 64bit
- computer, Windows 11, 32GB RAM, Google Chrome 64bit

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If anyone wants to download the game, don't use FILESFM. Because most likely you will encounter a browser "out of memory" error (apparently due to the large size of the game). Tested on two different configurations:
- laptop, Windows 10 x64, 8GB RAM, Google Chrome 64bit
- computer, Windows 11, 32GB RAM, Google Chrome 64bit
Thanks for the info, not that I'd have ever used FilesFM. I use Nopy whenever available.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
As far as I understand, there is no working incest patcher for v0.753.6?
As far as a patcher (at the moment) goes that's correct, but if you read the incest patcher post (linked on the OP and under the 0.753.6 section) you'll discover how to enable it.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
As far as a patcher (at the moment) goes that's correct, but if you read the incest patcher post (linked on the OP and under the 0.753.6 section) you'll discover how to enable it.
I saw your post above on this page, but apparently due to the fact that I tried to use patches for different versions before, nothing worked for me. Everything is OK now. Thanks for the answer.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The FxF surprise sex is very welcome and it seems some care went into making sure the animations didn't bug out.
Now if only we could do something like that in the pen. It'd give me another way of managing population control other than breeding for sterility.

Don Key

May 13, 2017
Sorry, I must be messing up something with the non-patch patch. In the main folder, create a txt file named "imma.degenerate"... right? Then the command line with "echo > imma.degenerate". I'm thinking I'm doing that in the wrong folder location, but drawing blanks on all I've tried.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Sorry, I must be messing up something with the non-patch patch. In the main folder, create a txt file named "imma.degenerate"... right? Then the command line with "echo > imma.degenerate". I'm thinking I'm doing that in the wrong folder location, but drawing blanks on all I've tried.
The echo at the command prompt is one way to make the file. In either case, it needs to be done in the folder where BOTN's "Radiant.exe" is located.

It's technically a file called "imma" with the extension "degenerate". If it's "imma.degenerate.txt" it won't work.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
someone knows if this its a bug? i cant save changes for my character, only have the option to leave, even change hair dont leave me to change it.

ndnkiko

Sep 14, 2018
The echo at the command prompt is one way to make the file. In either case, it needs to be done in the folder where BOTN's "Radiant.exe" is located.

It's technically a file called "imma" with the extension "degenerate". If it's "imma.degenerate.txt" it won't work.
i think what the dude is saying is to rename the file and delete the txt at the end and then open it with notepad and put the echo > imma.degenerate

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
someone knows if this its a bug? i cant save changes for my character, only have the option to leave, even change hair dont leave me to change it.
You have to click the "Save current appearance" icon (it looks like a floppy disk) first. Then leave and your changes should be applied.

Reactions: Jhony234

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
i think what the dude is saying is to rename the file and delete the txt at the end and then open it with notepad and put the echo > imma.degenerate
If you create it with notepad or whatever you don't need to do the echo.

The echo is a way to do it from a command prompt.

(The patcher will soon be able to do this for you as well, unfortunately when I originally designed it; it could do a patch one way so I'm re-writing a huge chunk so it's more flexible.)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes