nephyllim

Jul 24, 2017
I was surprised to know too. Always thought steam allowed adult games that were about shooty bang bang or slicy dicy. Not thrusty thrusty mushies in 'er axy would
Effectively Steam did originally ban games likes this but as far as I know they got a little bit of flak for it they approved many of games like it like "We decide to no longer censor what people make and consume" So unless it is something really really awful or a troll kind of game it is like steam is a fair game platform

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
what exactly does incest does? and can anyone finally post a save game, people have been asking for one forever.

Last edited:

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
what exactly does incest does? and can anyone finally post a save game, people have been asking for one forever.
Incest is the sex between relatives, with parents, siblings and so on. This might cause genetic defects for the children. The game does reflect that actually quite correct. What was your question again?
What kind of save game do you want? One, that is cheated, one that is right after character create, what do you want to achieve with that save game? Make the game boring for you? One that has all gates opened, one that infinite money?

Jkess

Dec 12, 2020
Hey Poplan, im lovin the patch you made for the game. With the new update v0.753.6A ive been forced to use the imma.degenerate method and it works great and all but it reduces the fun when they all seemingly come out sterile. I noticed that wasnt really an issue with the patch. with that being said does the patch reduce the sterile trait? was it luck i was barely getting it before? and if it isnt/never was in any of the patches would it be a possibility of you adding it in?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey Poplan, im lovin the patch you made for the game. With the new update v0.753.6A ive been forced to use the imma.degenerate method and it works great and all but it reduces the fun when they all seemingly come out sterile. I noticed that wasnt really an issue with the patch. with that being said does the patch reduce the sterile trait? was it luck i was barely getting it before? and if it isnt/never was in any of the patches would it be a possibility of you adding it in?
Just terrible luck. If you plan to inbreed try for the Debauched trait first.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
The patch does nothing with that. I doubt it's something that could be patched in.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Heads up, 0.753.7 patch notes have DH finally moving the game's saves/config files to a different folder. It's saves are compatible but you'll need to move them to the new location. Whenever this download finishes (and I can test the new trick on it), I'll post more detailed instructions (maybe a batch file to move them).

(And yes that means my rewrite just got more rewritery.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
It's funny that I was thinking the same while was getting only sterile too. I did just continue trying and now everything seems to be normal..

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes